UniFi Network helps you set up and manage your UniFi Network devices, as well as enjoy full oversight and control of your network’s traffic, security, and wireless performance. Whether you’re administering a single network or remotely managing multiple sites, this app also allows you to:
• Easily set up and adopt new UniFi switches and access points.
• Create and customize wired and WiFi networks.
• Assess network traffic and client utilization in real time.
• Block unwanted network devices, set speed limits, and check connectivity information.
• View alerts that help you instantly triage network issues and identify instigating devices.
• Quickly scan rack-mounted UniFi devices with in-app augmented reality, distinguish connected devices, and troubleshoot performance issues.
• Add application auto update setting to Maintenance in System settings.
• Update device LED settings with ability to choose color and brightness. Only some devices support this feature.
• Add device screen settings. Only some devices support this feature.
• Add history to device detail.
• Update notifications, add ability to manually mark notifications as read by swiping right.
• Update setup wizard.
• Remake device custom upgrade screen.
• Improve error messages and error handling.
• Update and tweak various UI elements.
• Improve stability.
• Fix issue where notifications wouldn't load on some self-hosted consoles.
• Fix an issue where app wouldn't launch on M1 Macs.
• Fix some UI issues.
• Fix various other issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Networks Made Simple
UniFi is a fabulous solution for networking. I use it at home with multiple WiFi access points and a few wired devices and it makes setup and monitoring a dream. As a bonus the WiFi range and speed has been noticeably improved. Would I recommend it: yes, absolutely.
But, the latest version of this app, for the way I use it, is less useful. I have kids and have set up two WiFi networks - one for the kids and one for grown ups. Setting these up was very easy. The kids one has a availability schedule (it turns off at bed time) and the grown ups one doesn’t, and is hidden. Sometimes the kids would ask for extra time such as in school holidays. In the old app I could adjust the schedule (it was well buried, but it was there), but the current app can only turn the schedule on or off. This is why I’ve rated the app at 4 stars and not 5.
Generally very good
I have a single AP in a domestic environment. This app makes it really easy to update the AP and perform day to day management.
However, a recent change to iOS means the WiFi is shown as having weak security. This appears to be because the AP is using WPA2 with TKIP, which cannot be disabled using the iPhone App. It looks as if the only way round this is to install the full UniFi Controller on a PC, which should not really be necessary.
Great products but app needs updates
The products are great and the web app controller is pretty good but the app doesn’t have the same features even as the web app. For example, you can select a range of dates to view data usage using the web app but on the iOS app it will only show you the last 25 hour usage. If you were to look at screen shots of the app or web app you might think that these things can be configured but in fact, the broad data they show you is pretty much all you get.. Would be fab if it could be updated to be more configurable.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ubiquiti Inc.
- 225.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ubiquiti, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.