The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Take a look at your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Respond to and moderate comments
* Get notifications about important moments on your channel
* Update video details including descriptions, titles, custom thumbnail images and monetisation settings
* Manage playlists
* Create and update your account profile pictures
* Search help content by voice
* Photo Library Usage: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture and thumbnail images for your videos
* Camera Usage: Needed to allow you to update your account profile picture
* Microphone: Needed to allow you to search help content by voice
– Membership badge on comments – see which of your comments are coming from members.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Please make it possible to hide view statistics from the app it will make life a lot easier not just for me personally but for any small channel just starting out as it’s a great technique to get more views/subscribers because let’s face it no ones going to pick a video with let’s say 10 views in comparison to a video with 5,000 views are they if this can be implemented I will come back to give a five star sub to DailyDoseOfAviation
Missing important parts of editing
Review 2: April 2019 So after I’ve been using this for some time now, it appears the only use to me it has is to edit my thumbnails quickly, the possibilities of removing songs that block your video like you can on (studio beta) would make this all, in incredible, my first review still stands.
Review 1: Feb 2019 It’s ideal and all that but it’s missing certain aspects from phone editors that you can set on a computer like recording date, game name and other advanced options
This app is so useful and easy to use, I use it a few times a week to check how my videos are doing and things like that. The analytics are great! They are perfectly set out and easy to read to. For people confused about thumbnails, do it whilst the video is uploading it says at the bottom where to change it. Anyway recommend this app to all!
- Google LLC
- 154.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.