Dr Lal PathLabs Quality and Service is now being made available at your fingertips via our Mobile App, which has been made with utmost care and the objective of keeping it simple yet effective. Key features of the app include:
1. Book a Home Collection: Now you can book right from the comfort of your Home or Office with a few clicks. Before booking a test, you can also check test details, which include Pre-test information, Reports availability time, Components in the test etc. You can either pay online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or via Cash on Collection.
Choose from a range of Health Checkups, Lipid and Thyroid Profiles, Blood and Urine tests.
2. Book a Radiology Appointment: Now you can also book a radiology appointment. Select from a range of test including ECG, X-ray, Echo etc. You may pay online via secure state-of-the-art Payment Gateways or pay at the center.
3. Keep track of your health with My Wellness section. Measure your steps (via Apple Health), calorie and water intake. That's not it, you can even keep a tab on your Vitals like Blood Pressure and BMI for a healthier life.
4. All your reports are now available on the app. You can now see a cumulative report, which is a single report of all your tests done with Dr Lal PathLabs. Via trends, you can see how your health parameters have changed over time.
5. Whether you are looking for a specific lab or Labs Near to you (using GPS), you can now find on the app in a jiffy! What’s more is that you can also find other information (Lab address, Opening timings, Contact numbers, Payment modes, Facilities available, Photos etc.) also on the app. You can even navigate to the centers from the app itself.
6. All your queries are solved 24*7 with the help of Chat Bot. Request for a home collection, check the status of your report, find nearby centers, check info for a test and look up for health packages.
7. Search: Search for a Test, a Health Package, or a Lab Address in the app itself.
8. Test Packages: a Separate section only pertaining to the packages is also made available on the app for a faster navigation.
If you face any issues while using our app(crashes, screen freeze, buttons not working etc..) then click the left menu in the app and submit your query under ‘Report a Bug’ section. For feedback related to our Home Collection services, please submit the same under ‘Feedback’ section.
1. Introducing the "Track Order" feature to see the real-time status of your booked orders. Now you track your phlebotomist via a real-time map view, whether your report has come or not
2. Search has been re–engineered so that we show you the most relevant options.
3. Performance Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Unbelievably cool App
Super user friendly. You can access your past tests and reports including those of your family member, if booked from the same account - mobile number. I am super impressed.
Normally I don't write reviews. Used the app for just a few minutes and felt that this deserves a 5 star.
Pathetic customer service
The app is operational however the people behind all path lab are resistant to change to the online world.. I had placed an order online and the results were delayed. I had to search and call at least 10 different phone numbers to get feedback. Some of the numbers are not operational. Some goes to local centres and they treat you like you have committed crime by placing online orders. After getting similar treatment from 3 different centres in Gurgaon Sohna Road. I tried the automatic IVR number.. where the IVR disconnects the phone after providing the lab number. Some seriously issues with people training and sensitivity towards online customers. My recommendation don’t go online rather call some one from a local stores for test so that you belong to something and ask for ownership..
Really botched up, unreliable and unorganised
In the past 30days, my family booked three home collections. Out of which, the result of one was delayed by two days due to "technical problems". And during the other test apparently they lost the sample itself and sent me a message stating ,"Please note, Lab No.****, test GLUCOSE, FASTING F AND PP, 2 HOURS of PATNA LAB 2 (HOME VISIT) is repeated due to technical reason, resubmit fresh sample within 7 days." As per the message, two fresh samples of fasting and PP, were collected yet again, the next day. But the report was generated only for one one of those two samples. This is seriously unorganised and botched up! Absolutely unreliable!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.