Dr Lal PathLabs Quality and Service is now being made available at your fingertips via our Mobile App, which has been made with utmost care and the objective of keeping it simple yet effective. Key features of the app include:
1. Book a Home Collection: Now you can book right from the comfort of your Home or Office with a few clicks. Before booking a test, you can also check test details, which include Pre-test information, Reports availability time, Components in the test etc. You can either pay online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or via Cash on Collection.
Choose from a range of Health Checkups, Lipid and Thyroid Profiles, Blood and Urine tests.
2. Book a Radiology Appointment: Now you can also book a radiology appointment. Select from a range of test including ECG, X-ray, Echo etc. You may pay online via secure state-of-the-art Payment Gateways or pay at the center.
3. Keep track of your health with My Wellness section. Measure your steps (via Apple Health), calorie and water intake. That's not it, you can even keep a tab on your Vitals like Blood Pressure and BMI for a healthier life.
4. All your reports are now available on the app. You can now see a cumulative report, which is a single report of all your tests done with Dr Lal PathLabs. Via trends, you can see how your health parameters have changed over time.
5. Whether you are looking for a specific lab or Labs Near to you (using GPS), you can now find on the app in a jiffy! What’s more is that you can also find other information (Lab address, Opening timings, Contact numbers, Payment modes, Facilities available, Photos etc.) also on the app. You can even navigate to the centers from the app itself.
6. All your queries are solved 24*7 with the help of Chat Bot. Request for a home collection, check the status of your report, find nearby centers, check info for a test and look up for health packages.
7. Search: Search for a Test, a Health Package, or a Lab Address in the app itself.
8. Test Packages: a Separate section only pertaining to the packages is also made available on the app for a faster navigation.
If you face any issues while using our app(crashes, screen freeze, buttons not working etc..) then click the left menu in the app and submit your query under ‘Report a Bug’ section. For feedback related to our Home Collection services, please submit the same under ‘Feedback’ section.
- new features
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Booking lab collection through app is cheating
DrLal app for booking home collection is a way to cheat and make money by adding 150 rupees of collection charge. App is designed in a way that it will not give you a slot of time to book for collection, instead you get a SMS that some one will call to fix the slot, that person will never call, when in utter desperation and need you call the customer care number listed in app, customer care will tell they are not responsible for scheduling, and will wash their hands off from scheduling and instead will offer to schedule with an additional collection charge of 150 rupees, if you insist for not paying the charges, they will tell, they can arrange a call back from back end scheduling team, again they will never call back. If you want them to schedule your collection, they would want to add INR 150 extra to overall lab charges, which is a complete rip-off and cheating.
Please AVOID this app for any kind of lab requests.
Pathetic App pathetic service
I booked 5 tests and app showed me confirmed order. The next morning when I called the customer care they said the order is not in complete state, anyhow I requested the rep to complete it and send the lab assistant asap so she did and gave me time between 1-2 pm. I kept calling the number came in the msg around 2 PM but Mr Harender never picked up my call. After 5 failed attempts I called the cust care again and the guy was so useless, he cud not even call Harender to check why didn’t he appear, instead he gave me another number of Harender and asked me to call as he did not have rights to call him and check directly. Anyways I called on tht number as well 4 times but no answer. So this rep told me tht I will raise a compliant and u will get a call back from the department as if he was talking to me from Jupiter.
Its been more than 24 hours no call back, no resolution to the complaint as if they just simply don’t care.
Pathetic customer service
The app is operational however the people behind all path lab are resistant to change to the online world.. I had placed an order online and the results were delayed. I had to search and call at least 10 different phone numbers to get feedback. Some of the numbers are not operational. Some goes to local centres and they treat you like you have committed crime by placing online orders. After getting similar treatment from 3 different centres in Gurgaon Sohna Road. I tried the automatic IVR number.. where the IVR disconnects the phone after providing the lab number. Some seriously issues with people training and sensitivity towards online customers. My recommendation don’t go online rather call some one from a local stores for test so that you belong to something and ask for ownership..
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dr Lal Pathlabs Limited
- 132 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Dr Lal PathLabs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.