Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
Facebook is an wonderful app, I’m 28 yrs old now and using this after Orkut was over, you guys did very well.
But now on Facebook I only get Video and ads to see on my timeline also you want to go and tie up with everyone possible or vice versa, but Facebook is a platform it should make its interface easy to use and remove all unnecessary apps which people once used but don’t use now, I come online on Facebook to see what my friends are updating but I only can see the videos they upload and hardly some personal pictures. Video shared my facebook users can be displayed on a Video Timeline and rest on normal Timeline is what I feel. Think on it because on Facebook I’ve around 4k+ Friendz but I don’t see their updates but only Ads and videos can be seen all time. If you guys could work on this it be really great. Keep the good work going. ✌🏻
I have recently checked my privacy settings. Its showing that i have the write to change how people can search me through my number and email ID but problem is there is no setting of that people cant search by my number or they wont fetch up my profile through both email and number specifically, fake profiles or someone who we dont want to contact , or any spam guy who got my number can use up my data through mutual or any way from facebook. Please do add the privacy of not able to search by number. We purposely dont connect facebook with number to make friends , its for OTPs or security of the account .
Please give us the access to stop random spam people to search us by number.
And ofcourse do give some email address where we can post our complaints and feedbacks. Reporting doesnt conclude all dimensions.
Facebook account is visible to mobile contacts
I'm using Facebook since many years. I never had any problem with its features. But now one thing is irritating me that our mobile contacts or the person from the same locality can see our facebook account if they have our number or the live near our home. It is a very annoying thing. We don't want to add all of them who are have our mobile number. Its very annoying when someone from your contact or town send friend request and you can't ignore or delete it. I think its troubling our privacy.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 451.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Member ₹ 399
- Member ₹ 399
- 95 Stars ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.