Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have recently checked my privacy settings. Its showing that i have the write to change how people can search me through my number and email ID but problem is there is no setting of that people cant search by my number or they wont fetch up my profile through both email and number specifically, fake profiles or someone who we dont want to contact , or any spam guy who got my number can use up my data through mutual or any way from facebook. Please do add the privacy of not able to search by number. We purposely dont connect facebook with number to make friends , its for OTPs or security of the account .
Please give us the access to stop random spam people to search us by number.
And ofcourse do give some email address where we can post our complaints and feedbacks. Reporting doesnt conclude all dimensions.
This new interface of Facebook is the worst and just not looks so classy as compared to the very first interface which Facebook gave to the users when newly developed. Now, you guys are making Facebook grim by making changes. The very old globe icon for notifications was the best as compared to this new bell icon and why you’re keep ok adding more and more icons like scroll feed and all?! And stop bringing animations into Facebook keep it as classy as it was way before. Keep it simple. Every thing is messed up in Facebook. Please, do consider this suggestion. You’ve made the youth lose interest in Facebook by bringing this grim interface. Only people of mature to old age groups are using Facebook the most which ultimately led Facebook to position three which was at no. 1 years ago.
Problems in your app
I am new to Facebook. I can’t login because when I type in my password it says “An unexpected error has occurred” but I don’t know what kind of error had occurred. I hope you can Fix this and tell me what kind of error has occurred within my password. For this reason, I can’t Register.
Also, I’ve seen the 1 star reviews on your app, and surprisingly a lot of racial battles are going on. Like I’m a Hindu and a lot of people in the 1 star reviews are saying that you developers don’t respect The Hindu religion and is Discriminating toward it. Same goes to Palestine people’s posts. I am from India, so I don’t know why you guys Hate Palestine, but I hope that you can become mature and stop removing Palestine people’s posts. Same goes for Hindu goddesses and Islamic posts. Same goes for Israeli posts. I’m not against Israel. But a lot of people from it are discriminating against Palestine, and for that reason, good Israelis are getting hate too. We have to respect all kinds of religions if you want your app to be considered a healthy environment for all kinds of people to safely interact. I’m still surprised that a 12 year old from India knows more than a bunch of 40 year old adults.
Thank you, And i hope that one day you can fix these problems.
~A 12 year old from India
- Facebook, Inc.
- 451 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars ₹ 159
- Supporter ₹ 199
- 250 Stars ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.