--[ Winner of MacStories Selects 2018. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes including custom fonts
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
[ To Do List | Task Manager | Reminders | To-Do Checklist | Project Manager | Planner | Lists with Calendar ]
Refinements to make it look better and work better
## Improved Task display
- Revised setting page at 'Settings - Appearance - Task Display'
- Default options can be set for List and Board view separately
- Date and icons can be at the bottom, at the right side or hidden
- Tags can be set separately next to list name
- Date format and design has changed throughout the app
- Date will show start date when 'Date Type - Advanced' is used
- Duration: Date option can be chosen when Date Type is 'Relative Date'
- Text and icons only show when needed. (i.e Date will not show when it's ordered by date. List name will not be shown when it's sorted with list order or on list board or inside a single list. Notes/attachment icons will not show if details are shown)
## Visual improvements
- New App icons and themes with Purple and more
- More icons for List icon
- Theme changes
- Lists page on iPhone uses Background Color rather than Group Background Color
- Board view background color on iPad follows Background Color rather than Group Background Color when not set
## Better actions on various buttons
- 'More' button inside list: Context menu
- 'More' button inside task: Context menu
- Long tap on view change button: Context menu
- Board (Date). Long tapping + button inside a board: Shows option to add task, calendar event or template
## Other improvements
- Automatic List order option added (Default: On)
: Matches order in Lists page automatically
: Settings - Lists & Calendars - List Order - Automatic.
- Notifications List Filter & Auto-Snooze List Filter: You can now select a Smart List
- Edit: Tags page. Delete All button added
- Button image change when focused inside task detail page
- 'Search' added on Favorites
& other minor improvements
Hope you enjoy the update. Get it done with GoodTask. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Works wonderfully within the limitations set by Apple.
If the low ratings are because of the pricing, it makes no sense because the app isn’t forcing you to pay money in any way.
You get what you pay for, being cheap about it is pretty shameless at the end of it.
Good tasks manager
This is a nice app. Many nifty features to make the app very flexible to suit my productivity style.
I was excited to start using the app, gave permission to access my calendar and reminders and once it started- they state that the trial is only valid upto 14days!it just felt like a trick to get users to buy the app! Next time, mention that the app is PAID!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 121.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything ₹ 899
- GoodTask Supporter ₹ 749
- Support Once ₹ 899
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.