Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Smart Scales to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately record your steps and distance with MobileTrack when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
RUN SMARTER: Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. You can also control your music, get voice cues and use your phone’s GPS to map your routes. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
RECORD WORKOUTS: Use your Fitbit tracker to track your exercise, then check the app to see your stats, their impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
MONITOR HEART RATE: Use a Fitbit tracker with PurePulse™ to analyze heart rate graphs in the app. Identify trends, manage stress and see the results of your workouts. Review resting heart rate trends to see when your fitness is improving.
LOG FOOD FASTER: Easily log calories with our barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
MEASURE HYDRATION: Quickly log your water intake to make sure you’re properly hydrated during workouts and throughout the day.
SET & MANAGE GOALS: Create weight, nutrition and exercise goals, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
SEE HOW YOU SLEEP: Set sleep goals in the app, and use a Fitbit tracker to monitor how much time you spent awake, restless or peacefully sleeping.
SHARE & COMPETE: Connect with friends and family by sharing stats, sending direct-messages, and competing on the leaderboard or in Fitbit Challenges.
STAY MOTIVATED: Get a nudge in the right direction with notifications that pop up when you’re close to reaching a goal or have already met one.
SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers sync your stats to computers and 200+ leading devices so you can continuously track your progress without needing to plug in.
MANAGE WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages, and to see your weight trends over time.
FEMALE HEALTH TRACKING: Log your period, record symptoms, and opt into receiving push notifications two days before and on the day of your predicted period start date. This allows you to have the opportunity to compare all your stats in one place.
- Monthly and annual plans available that unlock habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your free trial expires, if applicable.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
*Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Watches are all about good sensors and beautiful watch faces to add up to attire. Rest its the smartness of app that keep product going. I like Fitbit by the information it shows
But I would like to point out some shortcomings I am facing
1. Scooter ride is taken as Bike ride or cycle ride. After some amount of google and some help from community I came across app called DriveBit. But it is not at all practical to use. I have to search app and than maintain toggle, struggle ended up not using it. There no point in removing phone from pocket. Atleast a widget for IOS would have help. But I still think its not useful. Instead there could be a drive mode toggle on watch. This would be more accessible.
I cannot clear notification some time it keeps on giving same notification.
Also when I dismiss notification on watch it must dismiss from phone too
3. Some watch faces can be cached so that it could be applied quickly. From my past experience some hand picked watch faces easily available is very satisfying. I am not even able to short list some.
4. App is reactive but feels heavy, too much screen flashing
5. Widget for water logging
App anomalies I am facing
I’m experiencing weird issues on my Fitbit app
1. The tabs present at the bottom of app have changed instead of notifications tab it’s showing account and instead of community tab it’s showing friends.
2. Inside friends tab it’s showing 7 day steps and messages instead of notifications and messages.
3. When trying to post my dashboard on feeds that option is also unable to share my dashboard instead it’s showing sharing options with other media like messaging, Whatsapp etc.
4. Sync is also not working properly tracker (Charge 2 in my case) shows more steps on its display, but when I sync it to app all the steps are gone.
Yesterday’s steps were 15k but after sync they became 320 only 🤢🤮.
I don’t know whether it’s a Fitbit issue or an iPhone issue. However I have tried reinstalling app many times as well as resetting iPhone twice, but unfortunately neither of it helped fix anything.
I’m quite frustrated at the moment
I humbly request you that please look into this issue at the earliest and get it resolved
Anticipating a quick resolution.
Good application for starters
It’s been a year I’ve been using Fitbit Alta HR and I’ve been liking it ever since.
It’s just that there are some things and issues I just don’t understand.
1) I purchased my Fitbit a year ago i.e, in Feb 2018 and When I logged in it was showing that I’ve been a member since 2016!!
2) I just wore my Fitbit last night after a 6 months break. All I did was I got up and made tea for myself. And the calories burned has gone upto 509, and this distance is 0.03km, with 44 steps. How is it possible to burn 509 calories just by taking 44 steps ?
So I highly doubt the calories counter.
Or is there an explanation for this as I’m unable to wrap my head around it.
3) My notifications tab is always empty, but still it shows a red dot all the time.
- Fitbit, Inc.
- 247.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2019 Fitbit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fitbit Premium Monthly ₹ 819
- Fitbit Premium Annual ₹ 7,000
- Fitbit Premium Monthly ₹ 819
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.