Use the Indian Bank 'IndOASIS' App for All Your Banking Needs
Mobile Banking application for Smart Phone customers of Indian Bank. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move.
Download the application from App store only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Detailed account information (Savings / Current / Deposit / Loan / PPF)
• Mini Statement
• Account Statement
• Funds Transfer within Self Accounts
• Intra-Bank Transfer
• Inter-Bank Transfer (NEFT/IMPS)
• EasiPay Transfer to Unregistered Beneficiaries
• Schedule NEFT Transactions
• Credit Card Bill Payment
• Transaction History
• View and Pay Bills
• Adhoc Payment to unregistered Billers
• Postpaid Bill Payments
• Add / View / Manage Billers
• Bill Payment History
Top-up and Recharge under Bill Payments
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Recharge History
• Touch / Face ID Authentication
• Manage Debit Cards Access Channels
• Manage Channel Wise Limits for Debit Card Transactions
• Debit Card Hotlisting
• Create and Manage Standing Instruction
• Change Maturity Instructions for eDeposits
• Online Nomination
• Cheque Book Request
• Activate Statement Through Email
• Transaction Lock / Unlock
• EMI Calculator
• Deposit Calculator
Other Pre-login features
• Registration for New Users
• Bill Pay / Recharge
• Language Selection
• Apply For Personal Loan
• Security Tips
• Locate Us
• Contact Us
• About Us
All you need :
• A smart phone with Apple Operating System (iOS version 8.0 or above).
• Internet connectivity through Mobile Data
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why need location services to turn on always???
I don’t understand why the app needs location services to turn always to login??? Why can’t we use the app with wifi connection?
UI is good and rich in data when compare to IndPay but the above things are annoying. So rolling back to IndPay
Good UI. Needs lots of improvements and bug fixes
The new UI and the concept is very good as the INDPAY app is no match for the present day banking needs. That’s said, there are multiple bugs. At times app becomes partially unresponsive. It looks like it had registered the button touch, but nothing moves forward. Stuck in the same page. We can still go back and all the buttons work. Just that it stops doing what it was asked to do. As if it is ignoring. I notice this problem in the billing session and adding photo. I added the photo with closing the app and restarting it. Fix the bugs and improve on the functionality. UI design and intention is right.
Indian bank is the worst bank and the worst services by the bank employee and customer service. App is utter rubbish to use even after adding beneficiaries the app is not showing beneficiary. If my company salary account wouldn’t been in this shitt Indian bank i would never have my account with them in my entire life. Worst worst worst
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.