The Flipkart iOS App is easy to use. Download it for free and enjoy shopping anywhere, anytime.
With a huge selection of original products from fashion, electronics, home appliances and more - you get timely alerts on great deals and updates on everything you need.
• Happy Shopping: Easy returns and Replacement,100% Buyer Protection
• Smarter Search: Search using product names, categories or brands
• Pay Easy: Cash on Delivery, Card on Delivery, Credit/Debit Card, EMI, NetBanking
• Filter Products: Find what you want with the sort and filter functions
• User Reviews: Read reviews that other users have written about products
• Personalised Alerts: Get notifications on personalised offers, price drops, order status, exclusive launches
• Product Suggestions: Relevant recommendations based on your shopping history
• Share with Friends: Suggest links to interesting products on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google+
• Examine Closely: View products in great detail with large, multi-perspective images
• One-touch Wishlist: Add products to your Wishlist with just one tap
and, many more...
Our ‘100% Safe & Secure’ Promise
Your transactions are completely secure and your details remain absolutely confidential at all times. We never use your device to post social updates or gain access to personal information.
# Talk to us at email@example.com. Get back to us with what makes this App good for you or what could be done better.
# For general queries (including order related), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flipkart quick
• Explore Flipkart in 11 Indian languages
• Instantly secure yourself with the best Life and Health Insurance plans
• Watch free premium movies & shows on Flipkart Video
• Discover interesting ideas to try
• Play new games & win rewards everyday
• Exciting benefits on SuperCoins
• Book flight tickets instantly
• Compare before you buy Mobiles or Televisions
Ratings and Reviews
Isn’t the same Flipkart it used to be. Horrible experience with a few orders recently.
I have been using Flipkart since some time now and I think it isn’t the same seamless platform it used to be once. Can’t understand why would they want to skip a direct customer care contact when they know one may want to contact with delayed delivery or any other issues. I have faced similar issues twice in the last one month. The most recent one still ongoing. The product is way past the delivery date and there is not a person to speak to about it. They have missed 2 deadlines already and not ashamed of it, and the only option I have is to write to the team who stick to their deadline of reverting in 72 hours, and they mean it. I understand there could be unforeseen delays but they should communicate this to the customer clearly.
One can see how Flipkart is deteriorating over time and you know how it ends up being one of those old-shattered shopping platform that no one wants to use.
*P.S - Don’t expect any messages or reverts from them on twitter either. 👎🏻
An issue with the exchange!
while I was ordering the refrigerator through the official website in an exchange with the old one, I dropped the old one details which is 'without damaged and if it's not working will be excepted' and later, I confirmed the order with some offers. then I checked with the delivery agent minutes before the delivery just to know the status and he told about the old machine, should be in working condition which was obvious so I called the flipkart and enquired about the terms and conditions which is 'should be in a good condition and will be excepted if it's not working' (so true). then immediately, she argued with me for minutes about the selection method of the exchange which was not showing up in the website and I double checked and found nothing about the selection method and She without hesitation tried to cancel the order which was rude at first cuz I waited four long days for the machine to arrive. on the verge of delivery, the delivery agent also wanted to cancel the process and told me to reorder the product again. long story short, it was flipkart's mistake for not updating the T&C in the website. So, I have few tricks up my sleeve and got my product delivered on time!! peace out✌🏼
my message |update and then attrack|
Uninstall Flipkart - Pathetic customer support
Bought LED TV from Flipkart and was received without wall mount accessories. Complaint was raised in Flipkart 3 times and they just inform Panasonic to attend it. Panasonic service personnel will inform to contact Flipkart for the accessory. Nobody was ready to take the responsibility of providing the accessories.
Atlast made complaint with consumer helpline and I got call from Flipkart for the 1st time and assured immediate resolution. Next day Panasonic service team called and asked to buy the wall mount accessories and claim the amount from Flipkart. Now Flipkart assured to refund the amount immediately but for last 20 days no refund is given still.
Flipkart gave deaf ear to consumer helpline and never bother to attend the complaint raised in this forum. Consumer Helpline run by Government of India was helpless and requested me to approach consumer Forum for redressal.
I don't have time to take up with consumer forum and hence decided to consider the amount paid as given to some charity. But am deleting the Flipkart account and will never buy anything was this cheap & blood sucking organisation.
Guys, beware of this "FLIP"KART 🧐
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flipkart Online Services Pvt Ltd
- 113.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © Flipkart.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.