ETMONEY app is your one stop destination for money management. Download the ETMONEY app to:
- Invest in Mutual Funds, Start investments with SIPs
- Start SIP in Mutual Funds, Save tax with ELSS mutual funds
- Automate investments through Smart Solutions
0 Commission Mutual Fund Schemes, earn up to 25 lacs extra in 25 years
- Extra returns on existing regular mutual funds & SIP with switch to direct mutual fund
- Up to 1% extra return on SIP investments with India’s leading mutual fund houses like
- SBI Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
- Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Tata Mutual Fund
- Axis Mutual Fund
- Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- L&T Mutual Fund
- DSP Mutual Fund
- IDFC Mutual Fund
- Edelweiss Mutual Fund
- DHFL Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Fund
Investment in top mutual funds & SIPs
- Mutual fund scheme comparison based on ValueResearch Rating, investment portfolio & historical returns
- Quick & easy payment for mutual funds or SIPs with UPI, EasyPay, Net banking & debit card
All types of mutual fund scheme
- Explore & find top mutual funds for SIP or Lumpsum investment across :
- Equity Mutual Funds
- Large Cap Mutual Funds
- Multi Cap Mutual Funds
- Small Cap Mutual Funds
- Debt Mutual Funds
- Hybrid Mutual Funds
- Aggressive Mutual Funds
- Balance Mutual Funds
- Short Term Mutual Funds
- Long Term Mutual Funds
- ELSS Tax Saving Mutual Funds
- Liquid Mutual Funds
Mutual fund SIPs in ELSS tax saving mutual fund from ₹500/month
- Regular SIPs investment amount: ₹100
- ELSS tax saving mutual fund SIP amount: ₹500/month
- Save tax with the best Tax Saving Mutual Fund App
- SIPs in top ELSS Mutual fund schemes to automate tax saving
- Save tax up to ₹46,800 per year with ELSS mutual funds SIP investment
50% extra returns on you Savings
- Start your lumpsum or SIP investment in mutual funds through SmartDeposit
ETMONEY Mutual fund & SIPs investment app SEBI Reg. No. INA100006898
Download app for all your finance needs:-
- Mutual fund & SIP investment
- ELSS tax saving mutual funds
E-mandate is now live for 13 banks with the addition of three more banks.
The new banks added are:
1. Central Bank of India
2. Indian Overseas Bank
3. IDBI Bank
Investors with an account in these banks can now start their SIPs instantly by setting auto-payment in just a few taps using their net banking. No more paperwork. No more hassles!
Whatever be your investment goal, there is a Smart Solution for that on the ETMONEY app.
- Tax Saver: Gives the dual benefit of growth & tax saving
- High Growth Portfolio: Maximizes return on your investments
- Long Term Capital Builder: Helps you build wealth for life goals
- The 70-30 Portfolio: Balances growth with stability
- Risk-Return Optimizer: Automates buying & selling on market movement
- Beat the FDs: Helps you earn higher returns than Fixed Deposits
- Replace the FDs: Gives Fixed Deposit like returns without any lock-in
Ratings and Reviews
Good App with prospects but needs work.
The app is definitely a positive in so far as convenience is concerned and helps bypass long paperwork and processes. At the same time the KYC process is simple enough for even a first timer to follow and register. The app needs development in terms of providing more options in SIPs. Currently the app only provides for High Growth High Risk option, Tax Saving option and SIPs with Balanced Returns option. That being said options like ETF based SIPs are currently not being provided. Second, as the SIPs do not provide details as to which are the portfolios the current Funds are invested in. Further there should be an option to ascertain what is the current market value of my investment so that investors can take an informed decision in case they require liquidity.
In so far as money market options are concerned, the process as to what happens when money is invested in the money market and the risks associated with money market investments are not properly laid out. Unless one is made aware of the risks involved in money markets, attracting investors may be difficult.
Definitely an app I would use as it makes my life easier but would want more optionality and features if the intent is to make it the sole one stop shop for making investments.
Developer Response ,
Hi, first of all thank you so much for taking time out and giving us such a detailed feedback. We are working on many new features that will cover almost all the suggestions that you have given. We would love to hear your valuable feedback on our upcoming new features as well. Regards, Team ETMONEY
A mixed bag experience !
My experiences so far with etmoney have been a mixed bag.
1)Faster eKYC , with no need for cheque leaf.
2)Option to add external investments.
1) No chat feature.
2)No option to update address and other details.
3)Very limited information of the fund when compared to apps like Moneycontrol, with no info on holdings and allocations of the fund.
Suggestions for improvement:
1) please add chat and additional features for quicker communication and issue resolution.
2)Please add options to update details like address , phone number etc.
3)Please add money manager section , atleast with options to update spends manually.
4)Please add options to get statements whenever needed.
5)Relevant and personalised article feed from Economic Times app.
6)All the other points mentioned under Cons section.
I hope that the experience improves with time and these suggestions are considered for enhancing the apps so that a lot more people would be encouraged to invest more and use the app better in future.
1) Please add a way to login to Etmoney through desktop. Sometimes , we will definitely need to use desktop instead of the phone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Akhil, we're working on ETMONEY web version and will roll out the same very soon. Thanks for your continous feedback and support.
Great app for with ease of features
It’s a great app , great features and ease of investing into mutual funds to insurance. The navigation is pretty user friendly and gives you update on a daily basis. This also gives you CIBIL score and tells you the history of credit to where do you find yourself as far as “ Good or excellent “ in various categories of credit history “. This will help you improve your score as well.
Opportunities- Other investments that you have made in other apps / institutions are not getting updates here - shares / investments in FD / Investments in Housing , loans taken from other banks etc. if you can give access to upload the statements of various institutions will definitely help in ensuring that this is a single app for tracking all your investments.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.