PhonePe is a safe, easy and reliable way to make payments using your mobile phone. Using the PhonePe app, you can make instant money transfers with UPI, recharge your mobile and DTH connection, pay your utility bills, buy gold, pay at your favourite offline and online outlets, invest in tax saving funds and access your favorite food, travel, grocery and shopping apps without downloading them.
Here’s how you can use PhonePe for all your payments needs:
- Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile and DTH connections.
- Pay your postpaid landline, datacard and mobile bills.
- Pay for utilities such as electricity, broadband, water and gas.
- Check your account balance, save beneficiaries and manage multiple bank accounts.
- Pay at your local offline stores.
- Shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, and other online shopping websites.
- Buy 24k digital gold and store it in a secure locker.
- Pay your credit card bills.
- Invest in tax saving funds.
- Split bills with your friends and settle them right away.
- Transact up to Rs.1 lakh per transaction, 24*7.
- Make instant bank transfers by just using a mobile number or your BHIM UPI ID. You no longer need to remember IFSC codes, account numbers, or other details.
- Get instant refunds and cashbacks from our partner merchants into your PhonePe wallet.
- Make quick payments using your PhonePe account at any of our merchant partners.
- Live at over 160 billers and 140 banks with more coming soon
- Transact in the language of your choice. English, Hindi, Tamil, Odiya, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Malyalam, Assamese, Gujarati and Marathi are now live. More languages coming soon!
For more details, please visit our website at https://www.phonepe.com
- Now send money to any bank account without using the IFSC code!
- Save your address for quick & seamless order deliveries through Switch. Click on “Your location” on top of the app & save multiple addresses
- Find your favourite stores more easily in the ‘Stores’ section and check updates on stock items
- Now chat with store owners directly from the Stores page to know more about store timings, stock etc.
- Donate for COVID relief
- Invest & grow your money with Super Funds
- Use Chat for requesting money & do more
- Explore Smart Reply on Chat. Receive payments & reply instantly with smart auto-suggestions
- Book your gas cylinder on the app
- Presenting an affordable annual insurance cover for all Domestic Travel! Get covered for multiple trips by rail, road and air
- Bug fixes and performance upgrades
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have very bad experience with phonepe.
I ordered a pendrive on flipkart on 03 Nov 18 and paid the amount through phonepe but after few seconds my order was declined and i wait 2 weeks for refund but i have not received my amount till date . I share so much statement of flipkart with phonepe and so many statement of phonepe with flipkart but they don’t solving my problem.
Flipkart gives me statement that they have not received any amount by phonepe and phone said to me that the transaction was successful.
They again and again gives me date to solve my problem the last date given them was 6 Feb 19 and told me that they would check gateway payment where the payment may be stuck.
But today onwards i have not get any call from phonepe and they completely failed to done my refund
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please send us your registered contact number, transaction ID and more details about the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to look into this further.
Worst customer service experience
While interacting with PhonePe I’ve had the worst customer service experience ever, their customer support is nothing more than a joke. Considering the app deals with finances, I expected a decent customer service but it’s quite the opposite it’s worst than the most social network sites. I strongly recommend against using an app to manage finances that doesn’t help you resolve your issues if their app malfunctions.
I recently submitted an email ticket cuz transaction history just disappeared from my account and as replies of the tickets their customer support team kept sending me same reply explaining steps on how to check transaction history(that’s no longer available in the app). I tried to reason with them that transaction history is not available in my account it disappeared because of bug or something in their app, but instead of trying to resolve the issue they just kept sending me the same email again and again on how to check my transaction history(again which is no longer available in the app).
Those reading this review please consider using a different app to manage your money cuz if something goes wrong with their app you’re basically on your own since their customer service isn’t of much use.
Developer Response ,
We're here to assist you. To help us serve you better, please share your registered mobile number along with an error screenshot at email@example.com. We will get back to you soon. Alternatively, you can contact us via app/call on 0124 678 9345.
PhonePay user privacy seems compromised!
Thanks for ur prompt revert to my earlier concern/review (attached below), advising me on basics of cyber fraud prevention! Appreciate that, however u haven’t addressed how my base credentials including mobile number have been leaked out to these fraudsters! It is my belief that weak security policies /procedures at your end have allowed them to harvest the user data from your servers. While I can surely report the incidence to cyber crime department, bottom line is that my confidence in PhonePay’s security is shaken, unless I am convinced otherwise!
(Original review): It seems to me that user credentials at PhonePay have been compromised - I have been getting calls in past 3 days from what I believe are conmen trying different stunts - first told me about a cash back offer activated on my phonepay account, the next day, another conman called trying to act as my distant relative (Jija Ji, husband of “Gudiya” which is a very common pet name of younger girls in family, even trying to embarrass me by saying “pehchaan kaise nahin rahe ho” and sought my help in receiving some money from his acquantaince through my PhonePay account. When I told him I do not use PhonePay, he said “aapka PhonePay account to dikha raha hai”. Very unbecoming of a supposedly premier FinTech company to compromise privacy of users!
Developer Response ,
Hi Anurag, sorry to hear that. At PhonePe, we never ask our customers for any OTP, CVV, Bank Details, BHIM UPI PIN, or tell you to install any third party apps. Kindly refrain from such requests. We would also request you to raise a complain with the cyber cell if you come across such incident again. ∞JP
- PHONEPE PRIVATE LIMITED
- 304.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- © 2019, PhonePe Internet Pvt Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.