Paytm (पेटीएम), India’s #1 Payment App, is trusted by more than 45 Crore Indians. Paytm is one stop solution for all your payment needs:
● Send money to your friends and family using your mobile number via Paytm UPI. Including those who are not on Paytm.
● Scan any QR code and make payments at grocery stores, petrol pumps, restaurants etc.
● Recharge your mobile and pay your utility bills (electricity, gas, water, broadband etc.) easily.
Your Paytm app is working and will keep working as usual beyond Mar 15th, 2024
Q: Can I continue to use Paytm to do recharges and pay my bills?
A: Yes, absolutely! You can continue using Paytm App for all your bill payments and recharges, like always.
Q: Will my Paytm QR code, Paytm Soundbox or Paytm Card Machine continue to work?
A: Yes. Your Paytm QR, Soundbox, Card Machine will continue to work as always.
Q. Can I continue to use Paytm Payments Bank Wallet?
A. Yes, you can continue to use, withdraw or transfer to another wallet or bank account until balance is available in the wallet. Please note you will not be able to make any deposits in the same after March 15, 2024, however all refunds and cashback can still be credited to your wallet.
Q. Will I be able to continue booking tickets? (travel, movies etc.)
A. All other services on Paytm app are unaffected, you can continue to use them on Paytm as usual.
Know the right facts and details here - https://paytm.com/important-updates
Safe, Reliable and Superfast UPI Payments
● Enter mobile number & transfer money to anyone using Paytm UPI.
● Check your bank account balance and view transaction history on Paytm.
● Your UPI ID is a unique ID used to make payments using Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
● Set your UPI PIN, which is a 4 or 6 digit number. It’s mandatory to set the PIN while creating UPI ID on the UPI app.
● Use UPI Lite for lightning-fast UPI Payments up to Rs 200, no PIN required.
Find great deals on grocery, food, and home decor items on Paytm ONDC app
Get Instant Pre-approved Personal Loans
● Loan amount starting from 10K to 2.5 lac
● Repay loan within 3-60 months
● Annual percentage rate (APR) (per annum monthly reducing): 10.5-35%
● Loan Processing fee: 0- 6%
Note: Personal Loans are only available to Indian citizens within the territory of India
Lending partners (NBFC):
● Hero Fincorp Ltd: https://www.herofincorp.com/partners
● Aditya Birla Finance Ltd: https://personalfinance.adityabirlacapital.com/pages/individual/platform_partners.aspx
● Clix Capital Services Pvt. Ltd: www.clix.capital/our-partners/paytm/
Loan amount: 100,000, Interest 23%, Processing fee 4.25%, Tenure 18
Loan processing fee: Rs.4250
Stamp duty charges: applicable as per law
EMI per month: Rs.6621
Total interest: Rs.19178
Disbursal amount: Rs.94785
Amount Payable: Rs.119186
Use Postpaid Loan for all your everyday spends
● Postpaid Loan is a Spend Credit facility offered by Paytm’s NBFC partners in the form of small on-demand loans. It can be used to make online/offline purchases: groceries, fuel, shopping, restaurants, etc. Get instant credit of up to 60,000 and repay by 7th of next month.
● Credit Limit: 1,000 to 60,000
● Bill generation: 1st of every month
● Last date for repayment: 7th of the month
● Convenience fee: 0% to 3% plus GST
A user has a credit limit of 10,000 with 1% convenience charge. If the user spends Rs. 5,000 in Jan, then on 1st Feb a bill for Rs.5,059 (spends + 1% convenience fee + GST) will be generated.
Our Lending partners:
● Aditya Birla Finance Ltd
● SMFG India Credit Company Ltd (Formerly Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd.)
One 97 Communications Limited
One Skymark, Tower-D, Plot No. H-10B,Sector-98, Noida UP 201304 IN
*Paytm Money Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of One97 Communication Ltd. (Paytm) and is registered with SEBI and PFRDA as Stock broker (INZ000240532) and e-pop (269042019) for NPS services
- Illuminate Your Payments! Our update auto-activates your torch for low-light QR scans
- Instant OTP Access! Link Paytm to other apps by effortlessly copying OTPs from the Homepage
- Send ₹1 for Confidence! You can verify your recipient directly from Chat
Ratings and Reviews
This app is trash don’t download this app
I booked bus ticket on 20th December 9:AM via Paytm. Bus was cancelled at that time. i got a call from bus service and he said that this bus was cancelled we will provide other bus. and i said that ok at that time. But when i'm reached at arrival point that bus was trash. and i said that i'm not going on this bus because that was not good at all. then he said that you have not any other option you have to go on this bus otherwise i'm not gonna refund your amount and he said that in very rude way he said go to me in very abusing language. then i just go out from that bus and booked new ticket for another bus. Then i complaints on paytm regarding this paytm said that they will work on it will get back to you in 10 working days. Now i just called on paytm he said that person refuse to refund my amount. please help me. it's not about the money! it's about he said that just go i'm not going to refund you in very offensive language. And paytm says that we can’t help you in this Don’t download this app this this trash
This hassle of updating the app every other day or probably twice in every week is really tiring , it’s convenient if you have WiFi but when you are in any public place or for that matter the majority of Internet users in this country depend on Mobile Data rather than WiFi and the increasing size of the application and sometimes due to high usage of data in a particular area/location, network server tends to be slow and results in consumption of extended duration of time thus , hassle . I know some points made here are beyond your control such as network providers and stuff , but you being one of the major payment gateway in India and having a renowned presence in market should design the app according to its users within this land mass , make it quicker and smoother .
The other day it was late night , my phone was gonna die and when I had to use paytm as I didn’t have any cash then , it consumed hell lotta time,eventually my battery flushed out helplessly I had to look for atm .
PS - Get rid of unnecessary options as Paytm mall within the app and some other less demanded features. Segregate the features and design various apps accordingly, now that people are aware that paytm has so many features they can install your various applications as per their need which would save time and resources as DATA but keep compatible user interface. I hope this feedback would be appreciated and you could make some adjustments accordingly .
Fraudulent charges on postpaid
I have been using paytm for years now and the customer support was always bad. Once or twice I had payment related issues where my refund was not credited on time and everytime I had to lodge a complaint with consumer helpline to actually get help from paytm. Customer support wouldn’t reply to your query with direct answers, for example you ask why have I been charged xx amount, they would reply either with the policy details or tell you that yy amount is already refunded. Totally irrelevant answers. Plus there is no number that you can call to put your point across clearly. And oh my god the response time! They say that they would respond in 2-4 hrs but it never happens.
Recently a random charge has been levied on my paytm postpaid and it doesn’t say why. I had cleared my dues on time, paid the convenience fee and still there was an unnamed charge I had to pay. It’s been 3 days since I contacted paytm about it and so far they have told me that convenience fee + GST % is charged on postpaid which was not my concern. Then after I explained the problem again in clearer words, they again responded that an amount xx has been charged as convenience fee. I don’t want to know the convenience fee. I already know what convenience fee is. It’s not even about the money. It’s about the trust I have had on paytm for years. Now I would think twice before using paytm.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PayTM Mobile Solutions Private Limited
- 278.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+ Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © One97 Communications Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.