Paytm: Secure UPI Payments 4+
BHIM UPI, Recharge & Pay Bills
Paytm Mobile Solutions
Designed for iPhone
Paytm (पेटीएम), India’s #1 Payment App is trusted by over 30 Crore Indians. Download the Paytm app for a bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI & instantly pay at shops & online sites/apps like IRCTC, Flipkart, Uber, Zomato & Swiggy. Use Paytm for mobile recharge, Fastag recharge, DTH recharge, Movie Tickets, Postpaid bill payment, Utility bill payment such as Water, Gas, Electricity, Landline, Broadband and insurance. Invest in Mutual Funds, Digital gold & NPS, avail insurance, check free CIBIL credit score, buy now & pay later with Paytm postpaid. Make Rail e-ticket booking, book flights, & buses in a few taps.
Bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI
● Send & receive money from any phone number or bank account directly in your bank account. Wallet KYC is not mandatory for using UPI Payments
● Check account balance, add beneficiaries & manage multiple bank accounts- SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank & other banks in India which support BHIM UPI
● UPI ID is a unique ID used to make UPI payments instead of adding bank account details
● UPI PIN is a 4 or 6 digit number which must be set while creating UPI ID. For all UPI payments, UPI PIN is necessary
Introducing UPI Lite: Lightning-fast UPI Payments that never fail
Make faster transactions up to Rs 200 with UPI Lite, no PIN required
Benefits of using RuPay Credit Card for UPI Transactions
Users can make credit card based payments to merchants just by using the UPI PIN. No need to Swipe a card or enter CVV/OTP
Mobile & DTH recharge
● Find latest prepaid recharge plans & best offers on Jio recharge, Airtel recharge, Vodafone Idea (Vi) recharge, BSNL recharge etc.
● Recharge your DTH connections - Tata Play, Sun Direct, Airtel DTH, Dish TV, Videocon d2h & get cashback offers
Buy & Manage Fastag (फास्टैग)
● Buy & recharge FASTag for any vehicle using your Paytm Wallet
Utilities Bill Payments - Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband
● Make electricity bill payments across 60+ providers including BESCOM, PSPCL, BSES, MSEB, UPPCL, TSSPDCL etc.
● Make water, Gas, Credit card & Landline bill payment (BSNL, MTNL, Reliance), Broadband, insurance premiums, E-Challan, Loan, Fee payment, Municipal etc.
● Paytm reminds you about due bills. You can set up auto payment
Safe, Secure & Contactless Payments at Offline Stores
● Easily Pay using UPI Payments, Mobile Number or by scanning QR code at nearby Kirana stores, pharmacies, restaurants, petrol pumps, retail stores
Pay at Online Stores
● Make payment at food delivery, grocery, shopping & entertainment apps/sites & other 100+ apps
Check Free Credit Score
●Check free credit score, get credit reports across all banks’ loans & credit cards
Apply for Paytm Postpaid
● Apply for Paytm Postpaid, buy now & pay later with a credit limit of up to ₹60,000/-
Get Personal loans
Get Loan amount starting from 10K to 2.5 lac
Repay loan within 3-60 months
Annual percentage rate (APR) (per annum monthly reducing): 10.5-35%
Loan Processing fee: 0- 6%
Please Note: Personal Loans are only available to Indian citizens within the territory of India
Lending partners (NBFC):
- Hero Fincorp Ltd: https://www.herofincorp.com/partners
- Aditya Birla Finance Ltd: https://personalfinance.adityabirlacapital.com/pages/individual/platform_partners.aspx
- Clix Capital Services Pvt. Ltd: https://www.clix.capital/our-partners/paytm/
Loan amount: 100000, Interest 23%, Processing fee 4.25%, Tenure 18
Loan processing fee: Rs.4250
Stamp duty charges: applicable as per law
EMI per month: Rs.6621
Total interest: Rs.19178
Disbursal amount: Rs.94785
Amount Payable: Rs.119186
Book Tickets for Trains, Bus, Flights
● Book domestic & international flight tickets
● Book online bus tickets for UPSRTC, GSRTC, HRTC, MSRTC & 2K+ others
● Paytm is the Authorized IRCTC Partner which allows Rail e-ticket booking, cancellation, PNR status & Live Train status
- Save only the vouchers you find interesting!
- Now easily figure if you're paying a business, look for the business tag!
- Sending money to a receiver's Paytm Wallet just got faster.
- Finding your contacts on Messages is now easier!
Ratings and Reviews
This hassle of updating the app every other day or probably twice in every week is really tiring , it’s convenient if you have WiFi but when you are in any public place or for that matter the majority of Internet users in this country depend on Mobile Data rather than WiFi and the increasing size of the application and sometimes due to high usage of data in a particular area/location, network server tends to be slow and results in consumption of extended duration of time thus , hassle . I know some points made here are beyond your control such as network providers and stuff , but you being one of the major payment gateway in India and having a renowned presence in market should design the app according to its users within this land mass , make it quicker and smoother .
The other day it was late night , my phone was gonna die and when I had to use paytm as I didn’t have any cash then , it consumed hell lotta time,eventually my battery flushed out helplessly I had to look for atm .
PS - Get rid of unnecessary options as Paytm mall within the app and some other less demanded features. Segregate the features and design various apps accordingly, now that people are aware that paytm has so many features they can install your various applications as per their need which would save time and resources as DATA but keep compatible user interface. I hope this feedback would be appreciated and you could make some adjustments accordingly .
Hard to add BHIM UPI accounts…
I find it hard sometimes to add my bank accounts to paytm through BHIM UPI. Banks like central bank, HDFC Bank, etc. make it very hard to add our bank account into the app. Also, the review pictures in app store show that the homepage has the top bar showing battery, network, etc. but it does not appear in my iPhone 6s, while the space for it is still left. I have to open the notification center all the time when I have to get the battery status or time. This bug is sticking since the time I downloaded it. Althought all this, I still like how seamless the UI has evolved overtime. Payement successfull chances have risen significantly since the release. Also, Paytm's idea for creating a bank account for us after we do our KYC-has helped a lot. The digital debit card option is the best. Paytm's first membership is also really benificial for the users. All these paytm qualities make it better than other payement apps and make it stand out well distinguished from other payement apps…
Fraudulent charges on postpaid
I have been using paytm for years now and the customer support was always bad. Once or twice I had payment related issues where my refund was not credited on time and everytime I had to lodge a complaint with consumer helpline to actually get help from paytm. Customer support wouldn’t reply to your query with direct answers, for example you ask why have I been charged xx amount, they would reply either with the policy details or tell you that yy amount is already refunded. Totally irrelevant answers. Plus there is no number that you can call to put your point across clearly. And oh my god the response time! They say that they would respond in 2-4 hrs but it never happens.
Recently a random charge has been levied on my paytm postpaid and it doesn’t say why. I had cleared my dues on time, paid the convenience fee and still there was an unnamed charge I had to pay. It’s been 3 days since I contacted paytm about it and so far they have told me that convenience fee + GST % is charged on postpaid which was not my concern. Then after I explained the problem again in clearer words, they again responded that an amount xx has been charged as convenience fee. I don’t want to know the convenience fee. I already know what convenience fee is. It’s not even about the money. It’s about the trust I have had on paytm for years. Now I would think twice before using paytm.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PayTM Mobile Solutions Private Limited
- 308.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+ Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © One97 Communications Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.