Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW – you can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE – Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST – Choose from personalised search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN – Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME – When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords and settings will be automatically synced so that you can access all your information from your phone, tablet or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS AND PAYMENT METHODS – Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH – Use Google Voice Search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY – See all your tabs in a single view and easily organise them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU – Chrome surfaces articles, blogs and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalised it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE – Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE – Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES – Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• The Chrome menu has a new layout.
• You can now manually add site passwords at any time in Chrome settings > Passwords.
• Share a direct link to part of a page that you’ve highlighted by long pressing on it and then selecting 'Create link'.
• On your iPad, drag down on the address bar to see your open tabs at a glance.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good actually, seem to find no bugs
So I use to have safari until I found google chrome and now often I use google chrome, it’s not that glitchy to me, it’s actually a pretty good app but sometimes when I click on the link it may take a few minutes to load but thats just sometimes, So I love google chrome a lot especially because when there’s no internet or hotspot etc you can play the dinosaur game
The ads are ok, but please allow me to read the articles and also allow me options to close it
It seems i cannot post a picture here, i keep having this issue when i read an article, halfway through, i will get a 1 ads banner that are slap right in the middle of the article blocking the whole paragraph readable at all. I try click into it, try see any clickable “x” or refresh and as well i click “why this ad?” . I was diverted to Google. So, can u fix this ad position?
Add a recent closed tab for iPhone
I love to use Google Chrome but It actually annoying cus Sometimes it showed “Chrome not shut down properly” i have like 60 tabs on Phone And i need it all ! I need to search in history for 60 tabs ?! There is “recently closed tab” for P.C. or Mac but not on the Phone …. Please fix this 🥲
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 171 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.