Welcome to the new myTNB app. Track your energy consumption, pay bills at your fingertips and explore exclusive in-app features - it's never been easier.
• A refreshed design and improved user experience: Get an overview of information that matters most to you at one glance, on a personalised dashboard.
• Track your energy consumption: View and compare your monthly usage with the interactive usage graph.
• Manage multiple TNB accounts: Link and manage all your TNB accounts on one platform.
• Pay your bills: Faster in-app payment with the option to save your credit card for seamless transactions.
• Notifications: Get notified of your new bills and much more.
• View History: Keep track of your bill and payment history in a single view.
• Promotions: Stay up to date with the latest promotions from TNB.
• Find Us: Need to locate a Kedai Tenaga? Use our handy locator to find one near you.
We are constantly working to improve your experience. This update includes stability improvements and bug fix for feedback submission.
Ratings and Reviews
Like the features where I can see monthly bill charges in a chart and it’s easy to pay with the quick pay button. Previously I had issue retrieving old bills because it would always show the latest bill but I think this issue was fixed already. Although there were adjustments made to some of my bills (spotbill), I still see the old charges displayed in the chart on the dashboard which I hope this can be fixed so it captures only the actual amount I was charged for the months. And the amount due for current bill still captures the amount due for previous bill. So I had to adjust the amount due manually then proceed with payment.
Developer Response ,
Can you DM us in FB TNB CareLine to explain further about the "amount due" issue by providing your TNB account number. We are looking forward to investigate further. TQ (Emelia)
It would be helpful if you can add an electric usage calculator, here's the idea, make the last figure of used electricity available in the calculator, then user need to input recent value of kWh retrive from the meter. The output will be the amount of money equivalent to the kWh used. With this feature, user will be able to manage their electric usage efficiently. Furthermore, you can also add another feature that simulate electrical usage per month. E. g: if I intend to spend RM150 for my electricity, what should be my suggested kWh/day.
There should be an option in the app to allow those who have registered for SMR (Self Meter Reading) to submit the latest meter reading. Currently there’s no information in the FAQ or guide on how one can submit the meter reading. I ended up have to call Customer Careline the customer service personnel doesn’t sound too sure on how to guide me. Nonetheless I proceeded to follow the instruction given by the customer service and sent the reading via sms. However, I’m still getting the estimated meter reading despite having already submitted the actual meter reading via sms. As such, to minimize all these unnecessary hassle and having to incur additional telco charges for both the call and sms, TNB should incorporate the option for submission of SMR within the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your suggestions and feedback. We will bring this up to the team for future improvements. If you happen to experience any issue, you may reach us out through TNB CareLine Facebook. We'l assist you from there, OK. TQ (Syuhada)
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- 117.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- COPYRIGHT © 2018 TENAGA NASIONAL BERHAD (200866-W). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.