Manage your money with ease anytime, anywhere with OCBC Malaysia Mobile Banking.
Accounts and e-Statements:
- Biometric login: Login seamlessly using facial recognition (OneLook) or your fingerprint (OneTouch).
- Account dashboard: Get an overview of your deposit accounts, credit cards, loans and investments.
- e-Statements: Go green! Manage and view your account statements online.
Payments and Transfers:
- Funds transfer: Send money quick ‘n easy in Malaysia with DuitNow or Interbank GIRO (IBG).
- Pay bills: Pay utility bills or set future-dated payments to stay ahead and avoid late payment penalties.
- QR payments: Go cashless by scanning the pink DuitNow QR code at any participating merchants. Receive money by generating your very own QR code!
Manage your money:
- Place FD: Let your money work harder for you!
- FRANK account: Switch easily between your Save and Spend Pots with no lock in or withdrawal penalties.
- Money In$ights: Smart spend tracker so you can track and manage your money seamlessly.
- OneToken: Say goodbye to your hardware token or waiting for SMS OTPs. No network connectivity? No worries. Generate an OTP securely within the app while you are on the go.
New to OCBC? Download the OCBC Malaysia Mobile Banking app now and sign up for our FRANK account today.
Don’t have an OCBC Online Banking Login ID and Password yet? Visit http://www.ocbc.com.my to register.
We are listening to your feedback and working hard to bring you a seamless mobile banking experience. This release includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
1. Improved system performance when launching DuitNow QR.
2. When making transfers to other banks, the transfer mode is defaulted to DuitNow Instant Transfer for your convenience.
3. Fixed an issue whereby the incorrect credit card is selected when making payment if you have multiple cards.
Thank you for using OCBC Malaysia Mobile Banking.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to Login thru Apps
As many reviews had mentioned about One Token is required to login, reset password/find ID, make transaction and etc. For first time user like me, I registered successful on OCBC official website. What I remember was during the register steps-security image, I accidentally left clicked ‘outside’ the box of the security image and it disappeared which I didn’t choose any image yet to proceed next step(provided if there has next step). The message appeared as same as many user >> ask you to download the app and login from there to activated One Token. However, once I tap the Login button, it shows alert message as “Service is Temporarily Unavailable.”. This problem I suspect is the Apps Login button has a validity checking on whether the user has successfully register/ has chosen image security. From what I mentioned above that I missed a step on choosing the image security, I guess this might be one of the reason that many users have encountered too. Hope this information helps others, and also hope the IT developer of OCBC could fix it. As I’m an IT developer too, this Apps design having lots of bugs, and have not meet user expectations.
dont bother to register frank acc using the app
i registered through the app for frank acc last week and then asked me to do verification by bringing my mykad at the nearest branch (as they texted me by sms a couple of times reminding me to go) and so i went. surprisingly the staff told me they dont have my info and then asked me to proceed with manual registration for the frank acc. manual registration requires me to bring together other supporting docs to verify that im staying or working nearby, but i didnt brought the docs with me cause they app only stated that i only need to bring my mykad for verification (if the app asked for other docs, i would brought them too) so i cancelled my intention of opening the acc. don’t bother to use the app if you want to register for frank acc. you will need to do manual registration eventually. feels like the app is only to fish the customer to go to the branch to do manual registration as opposed to what the app is meant to do which is to ease the process for the customer to do account opening. and next time please state CLEARLY what docs you need us to bring for acc registration in your app. useless app and wasted my 2 hours.
I am taking longer to log on with this app and the requirement to submit the OTP that is retrievable only from the app. It is frustrating having to come back and forth between the phone and the computer terminal just for the OTP. Also frustrating that now we need to log in TWICE - one at the computer at one at the phone. I am experiencing a long time lag to log on - keep on seeing the circle (processing) at the webpage and even had to re-login numerous times. The phone app on the other hand does not provide for one time transfer option which means you still need to do everything from the web page/computer. Banking is now sooooooo cumbersome with this app. Big disappointment.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- 164.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © OCBC Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.