Award-winning mobile banking for personal and business customers.
• Check balances, transfer money, make payments. Easy, fast, intuitive
• View balances without having to log in
• Log in using your fingerprint on compatible devices
• Add, edit and track your goals in Goal Tracker
• Pay tax using our dedicated feature
• View direct debits and remove old ones no longer needed
• Message your Online Relationship Manager and receive alerts when they reply
• Need to get paid? Share your account details by email or message
• Do your business on the go. View, authorise or delete upcoming payments, including batch and multiple payments
• It’s all safe, secure, and backed by our internet banking guarantee
This release we're giving you the ability to have a bit of a spring clean of your accounts - in Autumn! If you have any unloved accounts that you're not using anymore and would like to close, check out the new Close Account option in the Account Detail screen
We want to be super transparent with the fees we are charging and that is why we've added a link to further info, next to our most commonly charged fees in your transaction lists
A few bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please change the grass background
Please change the grass background to anything, anything at all...but preferably ducks...
Also, if you try and log in and your internet has dropped out, after your connection is working again, the app still behaves as if you have no connection, it doesn't appear to be refreshing/checking for a connection, and I have to close the app down and reopen it, before it will recognise that I now have an internet connection and log me in.
Also my balances are always AWFULLY low, so if someone at kiwibank could make them bigger that would be awesome...lol
You Can Take THIS To The Bank
This is a great application. It is like a web page that opens on your tablet or mobile device. It's not like a web page has simply been shrunk down to fit a smaller screen though. This application has been designed especially for a tablet or mobile device. The key functions that you need are still available, but you can tap on them with your finger, so you don't need a mouse. It's also really intuitive, for example, if you want to pay someone you simply click on "pay someone". I can't recommend this application enough; in fact, I'm going downstairs to tell my neighbour Sharon about it right now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Let us know what Sharon thinks about it when you get the chance. Cheers!
My family and I love our app it’s fast and easy to transfer money between accounts when need be or in a hurry.
It would be a great idea if we could change background to either default images or our own personal images for a change.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chonie-Rey, we're stoked to hear this feedback. Thanks for taking the time to give the App a review and rating!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.