Award-winning mobile banking for personal and business customers.
• Check balances, transfer money, make payments. Easy, fast, intuitive
• View balances without having to log in
• Log in using your fingerprint on compatible devices
• Add, edit and track your goals in Goal Tracker
• Pay tax using our dedicated feature
• View direct debits and remove old ones no longer needed
• Message your Online Relationship Manager and receive alerts when they reply
• Need to get paid? Share your account details by email or message
• Do your business on the go. View, authorise or delete upcoming payments, including batch and multiple payments
• It’s all safe, secure, and backed by our internet banking guarantee
We've made it easier to share transaction details so its easier to prove to Mum and Dad that you didn’t forget to buy your sister a Christmas gift.
Speaking of forgetting, we’ve also improved a home loan alert, so when your fixed home loan is due for renewal – we will remind you.
And, we’ve squashed some pesky bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please change the grass background
Please change the grass background to anything, anything at all...but preferably ducks...
Also, if you try and log in and your internet has dropped out, after your connection is working again, the app still behaves as if you have no connection, it doesn't appear to be refreshing/checking for a connection, and I have to close the app down and reopen it, before it will recognise that I now have an internet connection and log me in.
Also my balances are always AWFULLY low, so if someone at kiwibank could make them bigger that would be awesome...lol
Useable, but could be better
I am using this app on my iPad Pro for conducting the banking in behalf of a not-for-profit community organisation. I choose to use the app whenever I can for the benefit of conducting banking on the go in a secure and convenient means. Overall it is useable but has the following issues:
- it may just be me, but the ‘share’ button on the transaction receipt screen consistently locks the application, causing it to crash every time.
- there is no ability to export the transaction history from the app, or search by any field other than dollar amount range.
- after saving payees, the payees selection page displays the list only by the description of the payee; therefore if you have multiple payees with the same description e.g. committee member (in-line with the app’s recommendation - ‘builder’) it is impossible to work out who you are selecting.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for this great review.
- With regard to the receipt freeze - this will be fixed in our next release scheduled to start on 9 October
- While we have no immediate plans to cater for the exporting of transactions from the app we are always reviewing our options. This function is available within internet banking.
- With respect to other transaction search options (particularly by keyword) - this has been a long standing gap in the app, one that we are disappointed has not yet been addressed. We're working on this, however we can't give a definite time frame yet.
- Thanks for the feedback regarding payee name/description...we'll look at how that could be improved.
Thanks again for the review and rating.
You Can Take THIS To The Bank
This is a great application. It is like a web page that opens on your tablet or mobile device. It's not like a web page has simply been shrunk down to fit a smaller screen though. This application has been designed especially for a tablet or mobile device. The key functions that you need are still available, but you can tap on them with your finger, so you don't need a mouse. It's also really intuitive, for example, if you want to pay someone you simply click on "pay someone". I can't recommend this application enough; in fact, I'm going downstairs to tell my neighbour Sharon about it right now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Let us know what Sharon thinks about it when you get the chance. Cheers!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.