The Lotto NZ App allows you to create a MyLotto account, buy tickets for Lotto NZ games and play Instant Kiwi Online. You can also check the latest results and scan your paper tickets to see if you’re a winner!
* Buy Lotto, Powerball, Strike, Keno and Bullseye tickets and check the results.
* Play Instant Play games online – fun games, loads of prizes, instant wins!
* Scan your Lotto NZ paper tickets to find out if you’re a winner.
* Play your favourite numbers online or in-store.
* Scan your Lotto, Powerball and Strike paper tickets and save the numbers to play again later.
* Print the name of your Lotto, Powerball or Strike Favourite on a paper ticket in-store – what a great gift idea!
* Set up a Subscription, so you never miss a draw!
* Existing MyLotto players can login to their MyLotto account; new players can create an account.
* Top-up your MyLotto account, withdraw funds and view tickets.
* Watch a virtual draw for Lotto tickets bought online and check Lotto draw results.
* Set up notifications so you receive Powerball jackpot reminders before a Lotto draw.
* Find your nearest Lotto NZ store using the store locator.
* We require your location as the Lotto NZ App is only available to players located within New Zealand.
* The Lotto NZ App is not optimised for iPad use. We recommend iPad users visit our website, mylotto.co.nz.
General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Scanner not working!
For the first time after downloading this update, the scanner doesn’t work. Instant kiwi tickets held up to the camera for MINUTES and it won’t acknowledge at all. No damage to the area, all clean and clear. Rang lotto who don’t care one bit to help, just take your money and when theres a problem throw it back at you as if it’s your fault. Deleted app and reinstalled, nope, still nothing. Took the tickets down to the local lotto and the girl scanned straight away and guess what? No problems all. Got two more to try, took them home, nope, they dont scan either! Been scanning these since they first started so I know there is a problem with the update! Please, please take note and fix it with another update!!
Using this app is a hit an miss affair...for all those who say this is a great app...for you yes it must be without problems...both my husband and I have the app downloaded on our respective devices...he has no problems with it whatsoever, but mine is problematic for some reason. When I open the app, it starts to flash at me...sometimes it’s great, no problem the next, problems present themselves...then it freezes. Basic option, turn off the device, wait half an hour, turn on, open app again...sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t!!
Painful to use
Whoever paid for this app should sue the developers, why do the user has to go to the long painful process of turning on location services (doggy) making an account with a lot of personal data (double doggy) just for checking the ticket numbers. Almost impossible to get there because of the app crashing every half step. Of course i used for less than five minutes and removed it from my phone forever, I’ll keep using the laser checkers at the supermarket. DEVELOPERS, Please, if you planning on replacing the laser reader (which is a smooth and fast experience) with an app, then the app should be as easy and straight forward as the process that is replacing in real life, being an app is not enough for making the process better. Is has to be same or improved. Keep that in mind while coding.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- New Zealand Lotteries Commission
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Lotto NZ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.