The Lotto NZ App allows you to create a MyLotto account, buy tickets for Lotto NZ games and play Instant Kiwi Online. You can also check the latest results and scan your paper tickets to see if you’re a winner!
* Buy Lotto, Powerball, Strike, Keno and Bullseye tickets and check the results.
*Play Instant Play games online – fun games, loads of prizes, instant wins!
*Scan your Lotto NZ paper tickets to find out if you’re a winner.
*Play your favourite numbers online or in-store.
*Scan your Lotto, Powerball and Strike paper tickets and save the numbers to play again later.
*Print the name of your Lotto, Powerball or Strike Favourite on a paper ticket in-store – what a great gift idea!
*Set up a Subscription, so you never miss a draw!
* Existing MyLotto players can login to their MyLotto account; new players can create an account.
* Top-up your MyLotto account, withdraw funds and view tickets.
* Watch a virtual draw for Lotto tickets bought online and check Lotto draw results.
* Set up notifications so you receive Powerball jackpot reminders before a Lotto draw.
* Find your nearest Lotto NZ store using the store locator.
* We require your location as the Lotto NZ App is only available to players located within New Zealand.
* The Lotto NZ App is not optimised for iPad use. We recommend iPad users visit our website, mylotto.co.nz.
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Painful to use
Whoever paid for this app should sue the developers, why do the user has to go to the long painful process of turning on location services (doggy) making an account with a lot of personal data (double doggy) just for checking the ticket numbers. Almost impossible to get there because of the app crashing every half step. Of course i used for less than five minutes and removed it from my phone forever, I’ll keep using the laser checkers at the supermarket. DEVELOPERS, Please, if you planning on replacing the laser reader (which is a smooth and fast experience) with an app, then the app should be as easy and straight forward as the process that is replacing in real life, being an app is not enough for making the process better. Is has to be same or improved. Keep that in mind while coding.
so lotto nz any chance of changing the weekly and monthly spend limit to the “actual” deposits we make??
okay, so theres a $500 limit each month... so id be lucky to spend my OWN $500 a month, but the monthly count is every little money spent. I win 80% of the $500 spent in the month, why don’t you count how much we deposit?, and limit that way? rather than counting each and every spend- even from the wins. I like to play yeah, call it an addiction i don’t care- hense “online gambling” 🙄 but i spend what i win to try for that little more ya know.
any ideas...? or reasoning? 👍
The app works perfectly fine!
Most users here posting bad reviews of the app either must have outdated devices or just simply do not know how to use technology.
I’ve never once had an issue. Obviously the app “opening hours” is a requirement as part of being a responsible gambling provider.
My only suggestion would be to amend the simulated draw so it simulates all tickets rather the just the first ticket (in situations where you may have more than one ticket to check eg lotto ticket + bonus ticket).
- New Zealand Lotteries Commission
- 47.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Lotto NZ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.