Bank with Citi Mobile® App – the easiest and quickest way to manage your finances with Citi.
We’re constantly improving our mobile experience to offer you a more personalised, easy and intuitive banking experience that keeps you on top of your finances.
Manage your account
• Log in securely and quickly with biometrics*
• Keep up with your credit card/Ready Credit and bank statements, as well as urgent actions and latest transactions — all on your dashboard upon login
• Discover personalised offers, notifications and upgrades
• View your accounts neatly grouped by category and easily track what you save, spend and invest
• See your investments at a glance and have investment options at your fingertips
Make payments and transfers
• Tap ‘Pay later’ on your dashboard to easily convert credit card transactions and statement balances into monthly instalments under our instalment loan program
• Activate Citibank Global Wallet in one tap and exchange foreign currencies instantly
• Add your Citi Credit Card directly to Apple Pay via Citi Mobile® App and enjoy fast and easy payments
• Easily access all your credit card offers and discover how you can take advantage of Citi privileges
• Convert your available credit limit from your Citi Credit Card/Citibank Ready Credit Account into Citi Quick Cash - A personal instalment loan payable in your monthly Citi Credit Card or Citibank Ready Credit statement.
• Use Citi PayAll to earn Citi Miles or Citi Reward Points when you pay your rent, education expenses, taxes, electricity bills and condominium management fees with your Citi credit card. Fees are applicable.
• Use your Citi Points or Miles to offset purchases made on your Citi Credit Card
• Our smart FAQs intuitively predicts what you’re looking for as you type
If you have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you. Your feedback is important as it helps us improve the mobile banking experience. Send us an email at email@example.com
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services. For more details, please visit www.citibank.com.sg
The use of this Citibank SG Mobile app is for the customers of Citibank Singapore Limited only. Content provided via this Citibank SG Mobile App is not specifically created for any territory other than where Citibank Singapore Limited operates/is licensed to operate.
* Please note that biometric authentication methods like Touch ID™ or facial recognition technology are proprietary to third parties and if you choose to use these methods, you need to do so in accordance with such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Deposit Insurance Scheme:
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. For more information, please visit www.sdic.org.sg.
PayNow transfers to non-bank Financial Institutions (NFIs):
Start making real-time funds transfers to participating NFI e-wallets via PayNow today
Make sharing fun with our new design templates!
Choose from a curated list of design templates when you share your transaction details with your family and friends.
Making PayNow transfers to your favourite individuals is now easier – simply save their mobile number, NRIC or UEN under your Favourites list.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but keeps freezing at start
I think that this mobile banking app is polished and I can carry out most of my transactions without having to use the online banking interface. This is definitely one of the better banking apps out there and I really enjoy the convenience.
However, over the last few months, this app has been giving me some problems when launching it. It will freeze occasionally at the start screen (with the Citibank logo only) before presenting me with the login button. Only solution would be to restart the phone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Adam Eliyazor , thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is important to us and we will use it to continue to improve our Citi Mobile App.
I have paid the due amount for BT 2 days before my first month bill generated and the late fee of 103$ was charged with NO reminder to customer. I am Citi bank credit card customer from past 3 years but My first time waiver request was rejected despite of request for almost 3 times which is quite annoying.
I have BT and I am using the card for my transportation and there is no mechanism to distinguish the amount paid by the customer is going to BT outstanding or the amount spent on the card for daily use. I have been charged for excess amount for bank in capability to distinguish my re payment amounts. Please look at other banks - for ex- Standard charged bank, any BT from credit card will be transferred to new account under the card and still the customer can use the card for transactions. BT and daily usage both are separate accounts which is clear to customer as well as to Bank. No Hastle. Hope you rectify giving peace of mind to customers.
Developer Response ,
Dear BhaVenkat , we are sorry to hear of your experience. Do allow us to check & get back to you. Thank you for taking time out to reach out to us.
Bad experience with Forgot Password
As an iOS developer myself, the UI design looks ok but the functions need to 100% work interactively with User at the least and new app versions should be rolled out frequently, solving bugs that causes the most prob as soon as possible.
If the Forgot Password buttons fails to be re-enabled after User enters the card number, the App has to prompt an error or something like a warning message, and not just do nothing!
It’s very bad user experience and users have been complaining since Aug yet it’s almost November and this bug is still there..shouldn’t this be a Sev 1 issue? Forgot Password is a very basic function that must work! Even if it may be backend issue, there has to be a warning message to the User at least.
Very frustrating to not be able to do the basic Forgot Password feature on the app and now I need to call/email customer support to do it which is more troublesome for me.
You’ll probably need to change your PM or your developer if they can’t give quality service for a big corp app like Citibank. What is your product manager doing?
A piece of advice, Users will highly likely only write an App Store review if they experience something bad. If the App is doing good, it’s not likely for them to go to the App Store to write a review (generally people don’t want trouble unless there’s a need to, or some benefits to gain from)
Developer Response ,
Hi Menottis, thank you for reaching out to us with feedback. Please do drop us your name, contact no to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “AP-398” so we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Citibank Singapore Ltd
- 488.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Citibank Singapore Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.