Citibank SG 4+
Citibank Singapore Ltd
Bank with Citi Mobile® App – the easiest and quickest way to manage your finances with Citi.
We’re constantly improving our mobile experience to offer you a more personalised, easy and intuitive banking experience that keeps you on top of your finances.
Manage your account
• Log in securely and quickly with biometrics*
• Keep up with your credit card/Ready Credit and bank statements, as well as urgent actions and latest transactions — all on your dashboard upon login
• Discover personalised offers, notifications and upgrades
• View your accounts neatly grouped by category and easily track what you save, spend and invest
• See your investments at a glance and have investment options at your fingertips
Make payments and transfers
• Tap ‘Pay later’ on your dashboard to easily convert credit card transactions and statement balances into monthly instalments under our instalment loan program
• Activate Citibank Global Wallet in one tap and exchange foreign currencies instantly
• Add your Citi Credit Card directly to Apple Pay via Citi Mobile® App and enjoy fast and easy payments
• Easily access all your credit card offers and discover how you can take advantage of Citi privileges
• Convert your available credit limit from your Citi Credit Card/Citibank Ready Credit Account into Citi Quick Cash - A personal instalment loan payable in your monthly Citi Credit Card or Citibank Ready Credit statement.
• Use Citi PayAll to earn Citi Miles or Citi Reward Points when you pay your rent, education expenses, taxes, electricity bills and condominium management fees with your Citi credit card. Fees are applicable.
• Use your Citi Points or Miles to offset purchases made on your Citi Credit Card
• Our smart FAQs intuitively predicts what you’re looking for as you type
If you have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you. Your feedback is important as it helps us improve the mobile banking experience. Send us an email at email@example.com
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services. For more details, please visit www.citibank.com.sg
The use of this Citibank SG Mobile app is for the customers of Citibank Singapore Limited only. Content provided via this Citibank SG Mobile App is not specifically created for any territory other than where Citibank Singapore Limited operates/is licensed to operate.
* Please note that biometric authentication methods like Touch ID™ or facial recognition technology are proprietary to third parties and if you choose to use these methods, you need to do so in accordance with such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Deposit Insurance Scheme:
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. For more information, please visit www.sdic.org.sg.
New and improved 'Settings and more' page
You can now view a wide list of functions from our 'Settings and more' page. Create your own list of favourites, easily access functions by typing in the search bar, and find out what's new in the Citi Mobile® App.
View mortgage transaction details
You can now view your mortgage transaction history and details for the last 3 years.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible banking app
If you think the recent ocbc scam is bad, I’m sure you will never get any help from this app if it happens to Citi. The app looks good, but is terrible in the entire customer journey. Inconsistent in getting to the transactions page, cannot find anywhere in the whole app just to find a due amount to pay for the stupid card. Transactions are slow in reflecting charges made, worse, view all transactions does not work. Did I mention how difficult it is to even go to transactions page? Information within the app appears and disappears at random. Please fire your QC team. Don’t even want to talk about how difficult it is to get to the digital token when I’m logged in. Why does the customer journey requires a user who is already logged into the app to log out just to get to the token feature? Makes completely no sense. Was told I could activate the soft credit card data right after application, in the end I had to wait for the actual credit card to arrive to begin using it. Please hire a professional user journey team to craft the app’s customer journey.
Just to be clear, I do not have anything against Citi nor have I written any reviews for banking app because despite the shortcomings of each bank, I’ve never had a worse experience in using mobile banking app than Citi’s.
Developer Response ,
Hi BruisedWayne, thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. Kindly drop us an email with your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'AP-4620' so that we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you.
Must do better!
The app’s look and feel seems polished. But does it serve its objective? I am not sure if it is the app, the bot, or the backend support. But sending “secured messages” within the app gets one no where … When I was charged a late payment fee for one day late in making my mortgage payment (because I forgot to top up sufficiently), I called for waiver and was directed to the app’s secured messaging. I wrote and wrote, and nothing happened. Replies promised call backs but nothing happened. When I wanted to make partial prepayment of my mortgage, I used the website online form (which promised support / call back within one business day), and I followed up with “secured messaging”. And again all to no avail, zero response. Nada. Zilch. It was not until I invested at least 30 mins making the traditional phone call to the perpetually inundated help line, did I manage to finally establish real contact and got the requisite confirmation. It was telling that the person on the line had no record of my online submission, or of my follow up using the much touted “secured messaging”. There seems to be a disconnect between the front-end customer facing app and the operations support that is necessary to back up Citi’s promises to its consumers. Please help us consumers.
Developer Response ,
Hi Cheerio999, thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. Kindly drop us an email with your name and contact number to email@example.com quoting 'AP-4707' so that we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you.
Terrible customer experience
My card was first charged by unknown merchants. I immediately tried logging into my app to check on these fradulant transactions but I was unable to do so. The phone app kept prompting that my user ID or password is wrong. I proceeded to use the SAME user ID and password to log on through a browser page on my desktop and managed to get in. So the app is now logging a different set of credentials?
I called the hotline and the citibank staff then proceeded to cancel my card and place a dispute on those fradulant charges. And she also added that they will not be providing a temporary credit line for the 5 days while I wait for the new card to arrive. It feels like the customer is being punished for the weak security processes of the bank. It's as if the bank is forcing me to take my spending elsewhere.
The next day, I tried logging into the app again, same issue with the login credentials. I tried the forgot password option but it says that my NRIC or birth date don't match their records. I tried creating a new account hoping it will flag out that there are existing records of me in the system but it just rebukes me and attempts to lock me out due to too many failed login tries.
The absolute worst customer experience ever is when even after the customer puts in time and effort to complete a task but due to the bank's weak processes and systems in place, is unable to do so. Horrible experience overall.
Developer Response ,
Hi Michael.tan., thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. Kindly drop us an email with your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'AP-4643' so that we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Citibank Singapore Ltd
- 374.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Citibank Singapore Limited