Meet your better app for all money matters: a smarter, intuitive interface with more powerful features.
The all-new SC Mobile is your better app for spending, saving and growing your money.
Personalised Experience -
Manage your finances better, stay updated and receive personalised product discovery and insights about your spending.
Smart and fast banking –
View your portfolio at a glance (accounts, investments, credit cards, loans, insurances) consolidated all in one place.
Intuitive, fast payment and transfer journeys with QR Scan & Pay, PayNow, Bill Payments or International Transfers.
Better at your money –
Be in greater control of your money with SC Money Manager.
Manage your finances using smart and personalised insights.
Monitor monthly spend by category and set your budget based on past months’ spends.
Digital servicing -
Your app and security settings all in one place. Submit service requests conveniently on the go.
Note: this description takes in consideration of future releases, to be adapted later.
Manage and grow your wealth all in one app –
Single tab to manage investments and finances. Gain insights through specialized market outlook commentaries.
We've heard your feedback and made enhancements to your digital banking experience experience.
• Logout from Main Pages: Easily sign out from our main pages for enhanced accessibility.
• Minor Enhancements: Enjoy a smoother digital banking experience with various improvements made throughout the app.
We value your support and feedback. Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good banking app
The UI is much better than it used to be and authentication is much easier than in most other banking apps. Quick access to balances and transaction history is super handy, as well as the push notifications. You can do everything you might need to straight from the app - make payments, block and replace your cards, instantly reset your PIN, etc.
After logging in the menu structure is strange though - no section for cards... ?? 2 separate sections for payments and transfers is very confusing as a customer - which means most of those great features are buried and hard to find. The payment flow is clunky, and everything is slow to load.
Buggy app with lots of pages not ready for launch
Forget password feature does NOT work. Have been trying multiple times throughout the years and the issue is never fixed. Always have to call the hotline, hold for a long time for temp pass and ID and it’s extremely inconvenient. App keeps crashing / logs you out.
Certain features are not ready for launch e.g drop down button to select credit card for bill viewing but the cards do not show, credit card fee waiver not working, live agent feature that is not ready and more. 360 rewards also not ready, login always fails and you’re redirected as a guest. There after no way to return to the main page. Stress test your features before launch!
App has gone through a facelift across past years but the UX remains clunky and search-ability of content is difficult to navigate.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience on our app was less than ideal.
We have noted your feedback and will work on improving your digital banking experience with us. If you'd like to reach out to us separately, you may do so via the chat function on our website or call us at +65 6747 7000.
1) As a frequent flyer, I need to activate my card for overseas usage very often during the time of travel. However, it’s a hassle each time for user to key in every card details every time they need to request it via app transferred website. Should have all the user cards listed in the app and user just select their card and dates will do. This is what other banks provide and it’s really user friendly
2) currently the balance and due dates are not updated fast enough. For example due on 2 Oct. now is 6 Oct, system still showing old details and even though balance all paid earlier, it was not shown in the summary page and still show old outstanding amount & due date.
Hope standard chartered bank can improve on these.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Standard Chartered
- 194.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Standard Chartered Bank