SC Mobile allows you to see, move and manage your finances anytime, anywhere.
SC Mobile was designed with the iPhone and you in mind. It combines an intuitive interface with powerful features, which means you get a simple way to control your finances.
SC Mobile speaks to you in a friendly and easy to understand language. It lets you personalize your application with customized icons and colours. But there's a lot more you can do:
- login with Touch ID / Face ID
- send a Cheque to anyone in Singapore
- pay any VISA or MasterCard in Singapore
- view account and credit card details on the go
- pay your utility bills
- transfer funds within and outside Standard Chartered using live exchange rates
- withdraw cash from over 200 stores using the Get Cash feature
- locate the nearest branch, one of over 100 ATM/ATM5 as well as any AXS terminal islandwide with our location based maps
Download SC Mobile and discover how banking has been made easy.
SC Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPad.
We have made some minor fixes to improve your Digital Banking Experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1) As a frequent flyer, I need to activate my card for overseas usage very often during the time of travel. However, it’s a hassle each time for user to key in every card details every time they need to request it via app transferred website. Should have all the user cards listed in the app and user just select their card and dates will do. This is what other banks provide and it’s really user friendly
2) currently the balance and due dates are not updated fast enough. For example due on 2 Oct. now is 6 Oct, system still showing old details and even though balance all paid earlier, it was not shown in the summary page and still show old outstanding amount & due date.
Hope standard chartered bank can improve on these.
The worst banking app ever
This is the worst banking app & website I’ve ever experienced. When I registered, the information of my accounts reflected on the bank app was incomplete. I msg my RM to check & he said he could see it on his system but not reflected in my online account. Then miraculously it appear after a few days. Today I set up a new payee in my account. For 10mins I tried to transfer to new payee via Fast & it prompted that I have no such payee. I was forced to transfer via standard transfer (as that’s where the payee is reflected) which will take 2-3 days for payee to receive. Then after the standard transfer was made, I went into Fast transfer and there it was, the account is shown. I’ve never had such a Long lapse of time between creating a new payee and it showing up much later with any other banks. Who in the world wants to make Standard transfer nowadays? Why do they even have this option? Ridiculous!
Was automatically converted to receiving electronic statements instead of my usual paper statements for a few months now.
1) had a hard time submitting claims to my company for specific monthly spendings. Reason being my name did not appear together with the transaction(s). Tried both app and web version of statements but both versions did not list my name together with the transaction. Will be unable to submit my claims without this. Please change this and fast. Else i’d be forced to use the service of other banks instead.
2) Had a really difficult time searching through the app just to view my monthly statements. Suggest to make this easier if you want us users to stick with using electronic statements.
3) 60 days worth of transaction history is totally insufficient. Hope it will get increased to 12 months, or the bare minimum of 6 months.
4) option to receive paper or electronic monthly statements.
This option was not included in your app. Hope it will get included in your new version.
- Standard Chartered
- 144.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Standard Chartered Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.