Log in within seconds using your fingerprint or 6-digit passcode.
- View your government-verified data in one place
With the new MyInfo Profile feature, customize the data you want to see. Choose from your passport expiry date, CPF account information, HDB property, and more.
- Say goodbye to long passwords
You don’t have to enter your SingPass ID or password anymore. With QR Login. simply scan or tap the QR code to launch the app, verify and you’re in! You can also launch commonly-used digital services directly from the app with our Login Shortcut feature.
- Transact securely on-the-go
Going for a holiday or staying overseas? Enjoy greater mobility when you use the new SingPass Mobile app. No more waiting for SMS OTP, or carrying a token around!
SET UP IN 3 EASY STEPS
To set up, all you need is a smartphone, an internet connection, and a registered SingPass account.
- Step 1: Install SingPass Mobile by clicking the button above.
- Step 2: Complete a one-time set up.
- Step 3: You’re all set. Log in to government digital services using your fingerprint or 6-digit passcode – it’s that simple!
We want to hear from you! For feedback, questions or concerns, please email us email@example.com.
Note: SingPass Mobile can only be installed on one device at a time.
This application is brought to you by the Government Technology Agency of Singapore.
For an optimised user experience, do keep your device updated minimally with iOS version 11.0 and above.
Directed to singpassmobile.sg when tapping on the QR code during login?
This is due to a delay by iOS at times in retrieving the required configuration file (Apple-App-Site-Association, or AASA in short), which is necessary for QR code tapping (Universal Links) to work.
Here are some workarounds that worked well with other users experiencing the same issue:
- Try again later. Most users reported that iOS managed to retrieve the necessary configuration after some time
- Restart the phone once (or twice), and wait for a couple minutes for iOS to initialise the Universal Links for SingPass Mobile (as well as all the other affected apps)
- Uninstall SingPass Mobile from your device, then download the app again from the official App Store
Having trouble setting up the app?
When activating SingPass Mobile, do ensure that the following settings are turned on for your iPhone:
- iOS Settings -> General -> Background App Refresh -> SingPass Mobile is turned on
This issue may also happen due to a number of reasons as reported by other users, including account issues, time zone settings, Wi-Fi/Cellular, or after switching to another phone etc.
Some of our users were able to activate successfully by toggling the following:
- switching between 4G / Wi-Fi
- setting the ‘Set Automatically’ to ‘On’ for Time Zone (iOS Settings -> General -> Date & Time)
NEW in v5.3.0:
- Perform SafeEntry Check-in on behalf of your family members
- Support for launching the app from SafeEntry's webform (applinking)
- Dedicated category in your Inbox for SafeEntry passes
- Select and delete multiple Inbox messages at once
Other v5.3.0 enhancements:
- Proper handling when the app is restored from iCloud Backup
- "Demo mode" for the newly redesigned Profile
- Renamed "PaC@Gov (Public Servants & Pensioners)" shortcut
- A handful of registration improvements, minor feature enhancements, and other bug fixes
Previous SafeEntry updates:
- View your favourites and other popular locations at the top for quicker check-ins
- Still can't find your location? Use the in-app QR scanner or adjust your search distance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What an lousy government app
You know it’s all fake comments and ratings if they r written in perfect English. This. Is the worst app I ever use and it’s causing me a lot inconvenience! You leave us no choice with this app if I wanna check my CPF, I just log in and immediately the app just says I deactivated my account! This is the third time FFS! Are you gonna come down personally to my house and fix this or should I apply leave and go to a CC to reset again? How to claim for your incompetent? Apparently you can’t rate one star or the comments won’t show.
Developer Response ,
Hi Lucasolee, we're sorry to hear about your poor experience. There may be an issue with your account that we can help to look into. Would you be able to send us your troubleshooting logs so that we can investigate further? To do so, tap the settings menu, then the "have an issue?" section, and look for the option to send us your logs. We appreciate your patience and thank you for letting us know.
Great Improvements in 3.x onwards
The SingPass app has significantly changed the landscape of mobile authentication for Govt-linked portals/apps. The fast adoption of iOS changes and key security features (e.g. Face ID) significantly boosted my faith and trust to use this app and has now totally replaced the OneKey token I used to rely on.
The enhancement of sensitive personal information such as passport number, marriage certificate number, etc makes it much easier for us to get these information when needed instead of having to dig through our safe for the hard copy or hunting high and low across multiple Govt portals. Couple with the highly trusted Face ID protection, I feel safe to be able to access such sensitive information via an app.
Well done in terms of software design directions and incorporating a security focused approach.
Safeentry made easy 🥳
Learned about the Siri feature and the Shortcut tip from Mr Brown page and blog Posts and followed through the steps to set it up. Very convenient feature for Safeentry where QR scan and check out can now be done by a shortcut icon in my home screen.
The app in general, Safeentry and Singpass login loads fast and smooth in my daily usage. Thanks for the great work, thankless work but really much appreciated for public like us 🙏
- Government Technology Agency
- 85.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Government of Singapore
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.