Use WhiteCoat and connect with Singapore-registered doctors via live video. Receive quality healthcare in just a matter of minutes, eliminate clinic waiting times, and enjoy medication delivered to your doorstep, wherever you are*.
WhiteCoat is a telemedicine provider in the Ministry of Health Singapore’s regulatory sandbox.
• Download the WhiteCoat app and register yourself or your child^
• Select your doctor or have one assigned to you to begin your video consult
• Receive your diagnosis, medical certificate (MC) or referral letter (where medically necessary) promptly*
• Arrange for same day island-wide delivery of prescribed medication to your doorstep**
• Access your medical documents and medical history at any time
WhiteCoat provides medical attention for most common acute and chronic medical conditions, including:
• Flu, cough, cold, or sore throat
• Fever, or headache
• Diarrhoea, constipation, or vomiting
• Rash, or cold sores
• Urinary tract infection
• Dermatological conditions
• Other non-emergent medical issues
We can also provide you with advice regarding your latest laboratory results or sexual health.
^ Persons below 16 can only be treated if accompanied by a parent/guardian during the video consult
* If your doctor determines that you are unsuitable for a video consult, you will be advised to seek appropriate follow-up actions for continuity of care before ending the session. You will not be charged a consult fee.
**Service currently available in Singapore only
- Application improvement.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient and clean!
WhiteCoat is great! I can easily get travel medication as well as medication that I regularly use without leaving my house or risk picking up germs from other patients in a physical clinic. And when I am down with an illness (eg fever), I can continue resting at home while consulting the doctor. During this covid-19 period, it becomes all the more valuable. The doctors on WhiteCoat that I have consulted have been very helpful and patient too, taking the time to field my many questions. The app itself is intuitive to use.
Efficient and seamless process!
I have used the app twice and am always impressed at how user-friendly the app is! The waiting time to see the doctor is also short, no longer than 5-10mins! The doctors are very professional and warm, making the consultation a pleasant experience. As I live in ulu land, this app is a real game changer when I’m ill and need to see a doctor. It is especially useful during COVID when you are trying to minimize going out as much as possible. 5 stars from me!
Seamless and ultra convenient
Nursing quite a heavy cough, so decided to try out telemedicine for the first time. Downloaded app and set up account in a couple of clicks. Waited, saw doctor, got meds prescribed (w clear instructions on which meds to take for what purpose) all in 10 mins. App interface is highly intuitive, what was pleasantly surprising was the ability to select which meds to purchase from list prescribed. Highly impressed, and wondering why i never gave telemedicine a sooner chance.
- WhiteCoat Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- 180.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © WhiteCoat Holdings Pte. Ltd.. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.