Use WhiteCoat and connect with Singapore-registered doctors via live video. Receive quality healthcare in just a matter of minutes, eliminate clinic waiting times, and enjoy medication delivered to your doorstep, wherever you are*.
WhiteCoat is a telemedicine provider in the Ministry of Health Singapore’s regulatory sandbox.
• Download the WhiteCoat app and register yourself or your child^
• Select your doctor or have one assigned to you to begin your video consult
• Receive your diagnosis, medical certificate (MC) or referral letter (where medically necessary) promptly*
• Arrange for same day island-wide delivery of prescribed medication to your doorstep**
• Access your medical documents and medical history at any time
WhiteCoat provides medical attention for most common acute and chronic medical conditions, including:
• Flu, cough, cold, or sore throat
• Fever, or headache
• Diarrhoea, constipation, or vomiting
• Rash, or cold sores
• Urinary tract infection
• Dermatological conditions
• Other non-emergent medical issues
We can also provide you with advice regarding your latest laboratory results or sexual health.
^ Persons below 16 can only be treated if accompanied by a parent/guardian during the video consult
* If your doctor determines that you are unsuitable for a video consult, you will be advised to seek appropriate follow-up actions for continuity of care before ending the session. You will not be charged a consult fee.
**Service currently available in Singapore only
- Application improvement.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Seeing the doctor from your sofa
I saw the doctor, got diagnosed and was sent my meds in just 15 mins. That’s gamechanging in Singapore! ( I used to have to spend 40 mins in the polyclinic waiting room coughing my lungs out waiting for my turn) This app, allows me to avoid all that and get my meds sent over. No fuss, no long waiting times , no walks. DEFINITELY using it again the next time I get sick.
Love WhiteCoat, and found it to be an amazing idea! I used it to get emergency medicine before a trip, and the video consultation was super convenient and easy, and it really impressed me that the medicine was delivered to me even late at night. Great app, and I’m so thankful I no longer need to crawl to the clinic when I’m down with a flu and wait for hours to see the doctor anymore!
Truly adds value!
Revolutionary and truly making a difference to everyday lives. So much easier to get expert medical advice via a video call first before determining whether to leave the house. This is particularly helpful when it comes to the old folks or the kids falling sick at home, as leaving the house is usually of greater inconvenience for them.
- WhiteCoat Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- 150.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © WhiteCoat Holdings Pte. Ltd.. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.