Developed by the SingHealth Group, Health Buddy gives you access to health information and services, anytime, anywhere. Through this app, SingHealth hopes to encourage active involvement in one’s own health and well-being.
* Mobile Appointments Manage all your or appointments.
Clinic Queue Updates
Get your queue number and monitor queue status from your phone.
* Mobile Pay Leave the clinic after seeing the doctor and receive SMS to pay at the end of the day.
* Medicine Top-Up
Arrange to pick up your medicine or request for a repeat prescription.
* Conditions & Treatments Access over 800 conditions and treatments written by our SingHealth doctors.
* SingHealth Doctors Access over 1,000 internationally qualified SingHealth doctors for your treatment needs.
* Hospitals & Specialty Centres
Find contact information, directions, visit guides and more!
* Health Tips by HealthXchange.sg Stay healthy with useful and trusted health tips from our doctors.
* Health Videos Browse library of videos as seen in our clinic waiting areas.
* Find a GP Find contact information and opening hours of GP / Family Doctors in Singapore.
* Caregiver [NEW!] Get authorised to conveniently help manage your loved ones’ medical matters.
* Personal Profile View and update your contact information.
* My Visit [NEW!] Beta trial for selected SGH DMC patients. Read consultation summary, answer health questionnaires on-the-go.
* Pre- and Post-Consultation Health Questionnaires
1. Complete clinic health questionnaires before your visit or after your consultation, from the comfort of your home!
* Medicine Information and Reminders
View medicine information and set reminders to take your medicine. (To Be Confirmed)
* SingHealth appointments require SingPass authentication for secure login.
Thank you for using Health Buddy! We are working hard to improve our app and to bring you more convenience when accessing SingHealth’s services.
Ratings and Reviews
So happy to see mobile payment after I updated the app today. But alas,although an invoice had been received by mail , the app said I have no bill ! I tried paying by keying in the case no., but the button for selection of institute does not work. The mobile pay function is apparently not ready. Shouldn’t the provider get everything ready before offering a service that does not work? The App has had so many poor re views the company doing the app shud be fired! Don’t waste taxpayers’ money on them . 2 stars are for the initiative for Singhealth to come out w a mobile app . But why did Singhealth not worked together with n co-operated with National Health Group for an App , Pooled resources, saved money for the institutes and taxpayers?
SingHealth can you please wake up? How can you do away with payment and invoicing matters when your HealthBuddy app is not ready?
I need to key in my Singpass and password each time I wish to have another view of my invoice, without being logged out of my session. How can I be sure that your sessions were securely closed?
Now after seeing the doctor we can’t make payment at the hospital. Instead staff would causally brush us aside, getting us to check the Healthbuddy app. What about the elderly who may not have a smartphone? What about the rest of us who are frustrated with the poor design of your app? The app doesn’t allow me to make a PDF of or print my invoice, how can I claim from my company?
Still confusing for user
Cannot understand what’s in those programmers mind, it’s either they felt underpaid or simply taking easy money to come out with crappy apps.
Don’t look at the app in the perspective of programmer but from the perspective of a user and ask yourself what do you want? Simplified and user-friendly. Don’t make the user going around looking for what they want, programmers had to work harder so user will find using the app an ease.
If this is what smart nation is going to be like, I’m very doubt we could even be ready for smart nation by 2020.
- Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd
- 46.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 SingHealth Group. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.