Developed by the SingHealth Group, Health Buddy gives you access to health information and services, anytime, anywhere. Through this app, SingHealth hopes to encourage active involvement in one’s own health and well-being.
* Mobile Appointments Manage all your or appointments.
Clinic Queue Updates
Get your queue number and monitor queue status from your phone.
* Mobile Pay Leave the clinic after seeing the doctor and receive SMS to pay at the end of the day.
* Medicine Top-Up
Arrange to pick up your medicine or request for a repeat prescription.
* Conditions & Treatments Access over 800 conditions and treatments written by our SingHealth doctors.
* SingHealth Doctors Access over 1,000 internationally qualified SingHealth doctors for your treatment needs.
* Hospitals & Specialty Centres
Find contact information, directions, visit guides and more!
* Health Tips by HealthXchange.sg Stay healthy with useful and trusted health tips from our doctors.
* Health Videos Browse library of videos as seen in our clinic waiting areas.
* Find a GP Find contact information and opening hours of GP / Family Doctors in Singapore.
* Caregiver [NEW!] Get authorised to conveniently help manage your loved ones’ medical matters.
* Personal Profile View and update your contact information.
* My Visit [NEW!] for selected SGH DMC patients. Read consultation summary, answer health questionnaires on-the-go.
* Pre- and Post-Consultation Health Questionnaires
1. Complete clinic health questionnaires before your visit or after your consultation, from the comfort of your home!
* Medicine Information and Reminders
View medicine information and set reminders to take your medicine.
* SingHealth appointments require SingPass authentication for secure login.
Thank you for using Health Buddy!
We are working hard to improve our app and to bring you more convenience when accessing SingHealth's services.
We have added / updated new features :
1. Dementia module
2. Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So happy to see mobile payment after I updated the app today. But alas,although an invoice had been received by mail , the app said I have no bill ! I tried paying by keying in the case no., but the button for selection of institute does not work. The mobile pay function is apparently not ready. Shouldn’t the provider get everything ready before offering a service that does not work? The App has had so many poor re views the company doing the app shud be fired! Don’t waste taxpayers’ money on them . 2 stars are for the initiative for Singhealth to come out w a mobile app . But why did Singhealth not worked together with n co-operated with National Health Group for an App , Pooled resources, saved money for the institutes and taxpayers?
Good try but more enhancement required
While I do appreciate the queue number/ mobile pay/ managing appointment features, there are so many improvements needed with the app.
It seems as though the key direction of the app is to broaden its scope (ie. increase the amount of services) rather than to focus on several key services. As with the other users, I find it inconvenient to kept on logging in to access the different services. May I suggest having one login screen upon launching the app?
With a one-time credential, surely your app would have no trouble providing the access to the multiple servers storing the data? Which hopefully, all users data are stored within a single cloud database.
Perhaps the development and business user team could take a look at the mobile pay feature. The bill for all the clinics/ hospitals are only available the following day. Not so much of a user issue but quite curious how does your accounts reconcile when payment is possibly delayed a month or 2 .
Anyways, rating it 1 star for good effort but maybe more thought process would be good instead of rushing. I would assume that the app was a rush job since the marketing were already out before all the nitty gritty bugs were fixed. Better luck on the relaunch and UAT.
personally grateful for this app!!
honestly I have had almost no issues with this app since the beginning and thought it was such a good idea, but that’s probably also because I’m really young(?) and prefer online bookings/payment to having to call every time I need to reschedule appointments
I understand how the elderly or even my parents may struggle with using this app or how people may get frustrated with lagging but personally I think this app deserves a much higher rating, hence the 5 stars :) again, just my personal experience, but thank you Sing Health!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and encouraging words. Please email us at email@example.com should you have any issues using the app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd
- 231.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 SingHealth Group. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.