HealthHub SG’s nation-wide suite of digital health services and personalised advice lets you seamlessly care for yourself and those you love.
With the HealthHub app, you can manage appointments, bills and payments across public healthcare institutions* and access your individual health records and on behalf of your children and loved ones.
Health records and laboratory tests:
Access your health records including your laboratory test results and COVID-19 tests.
Adult and child immunisation:
Check your immunisation records and eligibility for subsidies.
Appointments and mobile check-in:
View and manage your medical appointments and retrieve your queue number before the appointment.
Access your prescription records and request for medication deliveries.
View your healthcare bills and make payments easily.
* Participating restructured hospitals, polyclinics and specialist outpatient clinics from the public healthcare sector.
HealthHub enables you to view your mammogram and outpatient chest X-rays reports done at public healthcare institutions.
Ratings and Reviews
Very very very slow. I tried to book appointment but facing endless loading time. Worst of all, I was kicked out of the system several time. In the end I call to make appointment.
Please improve your App before introducing to the market. A children game app is still better than this.
Bad Gateway after three attempts to book appt
Super slow system (both website and apps) which I believe is done by one single developer. Can’t believe a government nation based use medical system is so badly designed. As there is requirement of booking appointments only on the day of visit . So I have to wait till 12am to make appt. however as I tried for close to 15min on website it doesn’t proceed after I declare no fever or cough etc. That is after I made multiple attempt to proceed with an ever still page,. After I lost hope of website I downloaded the apps hoping that it would be smoother. Slightly better than website but also take 30s or more for every click to move to next step. Best is after declaration it is given bad gateau message .. made three attempts with each attempts take about 5 min. I give up..
1. (Bottom nav) For the tab navigation, it’ll be great to understand what the icons are with words underneath it. Currently the words only appear after clicking on the icon, hence users will have to take time to identify what each icon means. As such if I’m in a rush to take certain action, I may not know how to navigate if I’m using this app for the first time
2. (Logic) Usually people use the app during 12am in order to secure an polyclinic appointment for the next day. Hence to avoid sick patients from waiting up till too late for maintenance to be done, please push maintenance back to 4 or 5am instead of 1am. Also, although health hub said that it’ll operate at 1am after maintenance, the app only worked at 1.12am, thereby making sick patients wait longer than usual.
3. (Logic) Appointment timing should be showcased for the polyclinics, however no timing is available for booking. Thereby causing users a headache and unsure whether all the appointments are booked up or whether there is a bug on the app.
Overall, extremely bad UX - too much waiting time and bugs. Unhelpful for sick patients
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Integrated Health Information Systems Pte Ltd
- 163 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2015 Ministry of Health
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.