Healthy 365 mobile app is brought to you by the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
This app enables you to track your daily steps count and calculate the corresponding calories burned as you move. Among other tracking sources, you can use Apple HealthKit with Apple Watch to track steps. With a compatible wearable that tracks heart rate, you can also track the duration engaged in higher intensity physical activities. Steps and heart rate data from Apple HealthKit can be shared with Healthy 365 mobile app while participating in Health Challenges.
Key features include:
• Dashboard that provide you with an overview of your fitness, Healthpoints and rewards information.
• Health Challenges that enable you to step up to get healthy, earn Healthpoints and redeem rewards
• New Eat Drink Shop Healthy Challenge digital passport with more rewards that can be earned along with Healthpoints when you make healthier purchases
• History charts to keep records of your past steps count, heart rate, distance covered, and calorie intake and output
• Healthpoints history function that allows tracking of your scans from healthier food, drink or grocery consumption
• Nearby listing and map views on HPB events, healthier eateries, exercise facilities and routes in your vicinity
• Integration with new HPB steps trackers and exercise apps including Actxa®, Fitbit® and Apple HealthKit (together with Apple Watch and other devices that provides data into Apple HealthKit as the device source) and in-device motion tracker
• Sync for Friends function to allow both non-smartphone and smartphone participants to conveniently sync their steps on their friend or family member’s smartphone
• Background location detection of nearby Scan&Win Hotspots for earning Healthpoints
• This app uses background location for detection of outdoor Hotspots
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life
• For the optimum experience, please ensure that your phone is set to Singapore Time zone (GMT +8)
• For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 567 2020 or email us at email@example.com
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Navigating on activities too time consuming. Booking unfriendly
Under ‘nearby’ option, it take quite a while to gather nearby activities. This is acceptable.
Once the list is finally out. I click one of the activity which is end of the listing to check on the content. When I want to go back to previous listing, it will go to first page of the listing. I have to scroll a while to hunt for last checked activity. If there is ‘highlight’ on last clicked activity can be helpful.
I have problem to book some of the activities with stated reason ‘I have booked max allowed session for this program’. But my Friend with same activity as me plus additional bookings than me, was able to register. I have no idea how the system work...
Inaccurate record of daily average steps
Whoever’s writing this app needs to look into why the “Daily Average Steps” under “Challenge Summary” is reporting highly inaccurate data. Just comparing it against the month-by-month daily average steps data on my app (indicated by the green lines) and working out the overall average from those shows that the overall average is way below the correct figure. And when you complete a certain number of steps on any given day that is more than the present daily average steps shown, the daily average steps data should logically go up, but it doesn’t. Instead, it GOES DOWN. How come? Similarly, my weekly average MVPA minutes data seems to be stuck for some time now, it doesn’t update at all. Side note: the monthly daily average step green lines mostly appear to be positioned wrongly, if you look at where they are in relation to the daily step bars in the chart.
Can’t use the app with devices other than HBP provided
I tried to participate in national steps challenge of upcoming season. I’m a foreigner so I have to buy a tracker on my own, bought Garmin vivo active 3 element which was working fine with healthy 365 app for a week. Afterwards couldn’t sync my steps recored in my device with health 365 app. I tried to escalate with both garmin and HBP’s support. Garmin stated as far as your device is tracking your steps, the issue is not with garmin. Then I visited HBP’s support center, they tried to troubleshoot and end up saying “Healthy 365 can work better only with HBP’s devices, this problem exists even with Fitbit too. So you have to use HBP’s device”. Since I’m a foreign, I know nobody going to listen the issue I address neither they try to resolve. But still let me tell them at least for my satisfaction. If somebody who reads this message, please try to fix it with Healthy 365 app. Thank you.
- Health Promotion Board
- 103.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- ©2015 Health Promotion Board
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.