We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
"Fun space-themed worksheets support wide range of skills. Kids will enjoy the space-themed graphics and the interactive nature of the worksheets. The ability to unlock the games is a great motivator." - CommonSenseMedia.org
"Overall, I’d have to give this app an overwhelming A++++ for ease of use, student engagement, academic content, and data generated. Way to go StudyPad!" - Cultivating Minds Without Losing My Own
Content Coverage: 81+ math concepts (Grade 4)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of Splash Math Grade 4***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Read and write numbers up to a million in various forms. Generalize place value understanding to multi digit whole numbers
2. Number Sense - Compare, Order and Round multi-digit whole numbers
3. Algebra - Work with factor and multiples, recognize prime and composite numbers, extend number patterns
4. Addition - Add multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm
5. Subtraction - Subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm
6. Multiplication - Multiply up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers and multiply 2 two digit numbers
7. Division - Divide up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers including scenarios that lead to remainders
8. Fractions - Mixed numbers, general equivalence of fractions, addition and subtraction of like fractions, multiplication of fractions by whole numbers
9. Decimals - Read, write and compare decimals to the hundredths place including decimals greater than 1
10. Measurements - Multiply up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers and multiply 2 two digit numbers
11. Geometry - Lines, rays, line segments, angles, parallel and perpendicular lines, lines of symmetry
• Plans: $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for above all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. We regularly update the app to improve your experience. As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. Please leave us a rating and review to help us improve your child's learning experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great math practice for my kid
I wanted something that covered a wide range of math topics for my kid to get some extra but fun practice. He has set some goals for himself as he progresses through the app. Each correct answer results in earning a coin. He was determined to get to 2000 of those! He recently did that after months of ~45 minutes a week in the app. His next goal is to acquire all of the stars in his grade level and then the next grade after that.
I have noticed some syncing issues between devices as mentioned in some other reviews. This probably has to do with the servers or something. It would be nice to be able to see this improved.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
Recommend this app
This app is one of the best app available on the App Store. It’s is brightly coloured, interactive, and safe to hand your device over to your child to keep them busy while learning. I recommend this app to all parents of young children and look forward to using it in the future for children in my life. It’s hard to find educational app that children want to play, but this is one. For once, I don’t have to worry much about the screen time or suitable games. I bought them the app and they are learning without even realising it. And best of all they can’t get enough of it. I also feel like my child has grabbed ahold of the math concepts more quickly than some of the other kids of his age. The games are very appropriate for kids and keep them occupied. The graphics and sound are better than other I have seen. Job well done!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback :)
It’s okay I guess
I’m writing this review because in my opinion you can’t really play with it. What I’m saying is that you can’t play until you pay the trial that costs like $30 or more! And that might too expensive for just a child that is trying to learn a little more about math. And the crazy part is that I haven’t evan played the game yet because you have to pay the “expensive” trial. But it would be better if they liwer down the price a bit😁But besides that if you do pay the trial it would be an amazing game because it gives you a little sneak peek on what it’s going to be like. So if you’re willing to pay for the game and have an amazing time go right ahead but I’m just going to let this game be for now.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry you were disappointed with the game. We work very hard on designing our apps and we want our users to be happy. Since the app is designed for children we decided not to use ads to sponsor our activity and we provide the free trial version in order to help parents evaluate if this product is right for their children. We will be happy if you contact us at email@example.com and we'll try to resolve the issue.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 348.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- 3 Month Full Access $29.99
- One Year Full Access $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.