Start your 30-day free trial of ABCmouse now! Cancel anytime.
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
Proven to Significantly Increase Reading Skills with as little as 45 minutes a week*.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on the iPad and iPhone
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
What Teachers Say
“This year, I implemented ABCmouse in every lesson, not only during my lesson time but also during the activities and center time. My students started picking up their letters faster, they were applying phonics faster, they were recognizing sight words faster. When testing came around, I had 78% of my class test advanced in foundational skills. That’s never happened before. . . . ABCmouse captivates a child’s attention in such a wonderful, marvelous way. It’s not just them memorizing stuff, they have the skill, and they’re making those connections across the content areas.”
“On ABCmouse my children are learning to read, they’re doing math problems, social studies, science, everything. . . . Since we’ve begun ABCmouse, our scores are just amazing!”
—Elementary School Teacher
What Parents Say
“I am a first grade teacher, and I think this site is absolutely terrific! There are many engaging activities for a wide variety of academic areas. My 5-year-old twins LOVE it...I can’t wait to have ABCmouse in our family for many years! Thank you, from a veteran teacher.”
—First Grade Teacher and mother of 5–year–old girls
“The BEST children’s educational site that I have ever used. Even my 4th grader begs her sister to let her play!”
—Mother of 4–, 5–, and 10–year–old girls
“I love how everything in the Classroom is interactive. I plan to use this site all summer to keep my kids’ skills sharp. It really breaks up the fact they are learning and feels like we are playing.”
—Mother of 2– and 5–year–old boys
This app offers two membership options: $9.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
*See ABCmouse-sponsored studies at www.ageoflearning.com/research
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
• ABCmouse now supports Clever allowing school administrators to manage student rosters, while providing a single sign on to students and teachers for all of their digital learning resources, making access to ABCmouse in classrooms, and at home, easier than ever.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Customer service helped. I figured out that I can just limit in the settings that the child must have a password to use tickets to keep her from wasting time on the shop.
Still with the puzzles is my only small concern. They directed me that the puzzles level can be adjusted... but can not be adjusted as a standard setting. In other words every time she does a puzzle, I must adjust the level because otherwise it’ll always start as level 1 where she can just tap to place instead of actually thinking of where to place anything. I checked to see if this remained consistent on the curriculum set and tried all the way to 10 for (I think) represented 4th grade. Always can just tap into place and must set level per puzzle.
Just a suggestion to help make the puzzles more changeling and educational: make it where the parents can set the puzzles difficulty as a regular, not each time.
Sorry that was so long. Love everything else. She still has a lot of work to get caught up as it is and we’re doing everything we can, including hoping this fun way of learning will make her do better. ✌🏻💖
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback you have left us in regard to the gameplay during activities. We do provide you with the option of being able to select specific activities within the Classroom area of the program. From there you can select actives by subject, as well as level. Certain activities such as the puzzles will allow you to adjust the level during the activity.
Great activities. Terrible customer service.
The activities in the math and reading section are good, but the customer service is terrible. When you are doing the math section, there are two or three skills the child is working on at a time. Well one of the math games on my child’s account isn’t working properly and won’t let my child put the correct answer. I have tried over and over to put the right answer in but there must be a bug and it doesn’t work. I have contacted customer support on three separate occasions to have them address the issue. I sent the first email on April 4. It took 10 days for them to respond and I was told to uninstall and reinstall the app and update my iOS. Did both, game is still not working. I have since then reached out three more times and have heard nothing back. My son cannot move past this skill even though he knows how to do it because the game won’t let him enter the correct answer.
There is no other way to contact customer support except the email link on the app. No one responds and I can’t seem to locate a number. For the amount of money we pay to use this service, there should be a better way to get support.
There are much better apps that do the same thing for less money and better support for their customers. I’m frustrated that we paid for this app and my son cannot even make any progress because the developers can’t get their act together to fix this one simple thing.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for any frustration. We would love to help you get this resolved so that your son can continue learning. You can connect with us through www.abcmouse.com/appfeedback and a representative will connect with you as soon as possible.
Is awesome and covers a range of skills. You can tell thought and care is put into it. I have two big issues, one is I haven’t found a way to keep my child locked into there name only and from poking around into other more parental areas of the app. The can’t change anything without a password but they get to info related screens easily and problematical for me. They have siblings with accounts and sometimes poke around and accidentally change a different account or my 2 year old during her FreeTime play with abc mouse alway always always clicked over into the I think more parental area. Like the first screen for assessments or stuff like that. The second is, having time limits I can set for the class pet. Soon as I’m not looking for 10 minutes the kids find there way over to the class pet and mindless move around the pet toys and loose to much time on that screen. I would heavily suggest getting a good UI team to rethink kid/multi kid/ parent management screen limits similar to screen time and guided access for various features in the app. The whole idea would be how can we keep the kid locked into the more educational parts and give the parents a way to get to what they need with some additional steps the kids can’t overcome.
Developer Response ,
We understand your concern. Our team is able to manually input further password protection, per your request. If you will like us to assist you further, please contact us at abcmouse.com/appfeedback.
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- 690 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Age of Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ABCmouse.com $7.99
- $9.99 Monthly Subscription $9.99
- ABCmouse.com $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.