Acapella is the ultimate music maker. Whether you’re a musician and you play the piano, guitar, flute, drums etc or love to sing a cover song or simply jam and record music - you can use Acapella singing app as a multitrack tool to create multi frame music videos.
Scroll through the discover tab to find talented artist from around the world to collaborative with. Share the multi frame video or download an Apple lossless copy of the audio. Check out Acapella’s full featured music editing tool to help insure you produce the highest quality sound possible.
Acapella music editor contains the following features:
- Record song up to 10 minutes
- Import a video to help you become the ultimate acapella maker
- Optimize your sound with EQ (music equalizer), noise gate and processor
- Collab with friends by making music together
- Add your logo as a watermark (png, jpeg)
- Pan audio left or right
- Built-in metronome is a must have for a music creator
- Share video with CD quality audio
- Download Apple lossless (ALAC) audio file or m4a.
- Listen to your songs from iTunes library to help you record songs
- Create playlist you can listen to on the go
- Share to favorite social platforms like Mixcord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc...
Follow us on
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - @AcapellaApp
Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Pro Features
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to pro features including 10 minute recording, save lossless audio, and more!
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment option is also available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscription auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Setting after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Have questions or suggestions?
Reach out to us at Acapella@mixcord.co
- Corrected issue with lead in countdown clock to recording
- Improvements & bug fixes
Note: If you are experiencing problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get more details from you. Just leaving a review does not always give us the information needed to resolve the issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Personally, I love to sing. By myself, with other people, whenever I can. This app was actually recommended to me by a friend, and the idea of singing harmonies without getting together with a friend sounded so fun, hence I downloaded this app. I was happily surprised. I learned how everything worked in a couple of minutes; it’s so easy to use. I love that you become a part of a family. Everyone on the app has the same passion for music, and it’s fascinating to watch/listen to people’s talents. The only thing: I am disappointed in the fact that the longer recordings and other frames are part of a subscription. If anything, you should pay to have the app and have everything included. It is very worth it. Aside from that, this app is super fun and I highly recommend! 👍🏻✨
Why the expensive subscription?
I really like this app. It’s very useful for sketching song ideas. The real huge bummer is the fact that I can’t record over 1 minute without purchasing a regular subscription for roughly $50 a year. The price in itself isn’t a huge issue but the fact that the advanced features are only temporary sort of irks me a bit including not being able to save my files in the free version. I would have no problem paying a one time $50 price tag upfront for a full version of the app but it feels like a slap in the face when they want a yearly paycheck from people who want to use this. The app itself is wonderful. If you like making Instagram videos it’s great because they can only be one minute anyway. I would recommend this app to friends but the subscription is a little too much for the advanced version to be worth it. If you have access to a laptop or desktop just use iMovie. It’s a one time purchase and the possibilities are endless compared to the limited free version of this app.
I wish there was an option for no borders!
This app is a great tool for recording multiple lines at once. However, I have a few issues with it:
1. You are forced to have a border- it would be great if I could record videos without a border separating them (basically just no lines in between them)
2. You can't trim videos from the beginning- you can only trim videos from the end, so if (for example) you have a harmony coming in later, you can't cut out the beginning section where you're waiting for your line to come in and you're just awkwardly looking at the camera
3. It can be super glitchy- especially when trimming videos
It's still a great app, but if all of these things were fixed it would have a perfect 5 star rating!!
- Mixcord Inc.
- 149.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Mixcord Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Singing App Pro (mo) $9.99
- 3 minutes $2.99
- 10 minutes + Everything $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.