Acapella is the ultimate music maker and you can collab with any musician around the world. Whether you’re a musician and you play the piano, guitar, flute, drums etc or love to sing a cover song or simply jam and record music - you can use Acapella singing app as a multitrack tool to create multi frame music videos.
Scroll through the discover tab to find talented artist from around the world to collaborative with. Share the multi frame video or download an Apple lossless copy of the audio. Check out Acapella’s full featured music editing tool to help insure you produce the highest quality sound possible.
Acapella music editor contains the following features:
- Record song up to 10 minutes
- Import one video (first video) to help you become the ultimate acapella maker
- Optimize your sound with EQ (music equalizer), noise gate and processor
- Collab with friends by making music together
- Add your logo as a watermark (png, jpeg)
- Pan audio left or right
- Built-in metronome is a must have for a music creator
- Share video with CD quality audio
- Download Apple lossless (ALAC) audio file or m4a.
- Listen to your songs from iTunes library to help you record songs
- Create playlist you can listen to on the go
- Share to favorite social platforms like Mixcord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc...
Follow us on
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - @AcapellaApp
Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Pro Features
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to pro features including 10 minute recording, save lossless audio, and more!
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscription auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Setting after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Have questions or suggestions?
Reach out to us at Acapella@mixcord.co
- Improvements & bug fixes
Note: If you are experiencing problems please email us at email@example.com so that we can get more details from you. Simply leaving a review does not always give us the information needed to resolve the issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Acapella is worth its weight in gold!
I have used Acapella over the last 1 1/2 years and it’s allowed me to effortlessly collaborate with friends around the globe. When people hear the collaborations they’re amazed and often ask how it’s done. When I tell them about the app they either purchase it on the spot, or they complain that it cost money. Seriously? For less than one dinner out, this app allows you to record with people anywhere in the world. Acapella has been a hugely instrumental to me and I would recommend it for so many reasons.
Whether you are your own band or Acapella singer and want to record multiple tracks, or you are looking for a way to collaborate with friends, it’s a great platform. I would give it 10 stars if they were available for ease of use, quality of product and fun factors! Thank you Acapella! You make the world a brighter place!
Expensive and Not easy
The app cost arrangement has changed. There was a paid down load version, and free down load version. What I’ve paid for a year is a lot for an app, as a church musician. But, now what do I do with the choir members . . . Free TRIAL version now, then they’ll have to pay. And I will lose people because it won’t be worth the money for them, or they can’t afford it, especially if we don’t know if it’ll work for us yet. This is a developer who is now taking advantage of a situation where volunteer groups are just wanting to make music together during this COVID situation . . . until they can come together again. These aren’t professional musicians, they just want to gather a few moments in voice. Congratulations for ruining a decent thing. I don’t mind paying for fair price/service . . . But this is price gouging. Then, there are no directions. You just have to figure it out. We’re all ‘collaborators’ now . . . New jargon . . . With no hints how to proceed . . . Man. I have to use this for now, I’ve paid for it . . . I hope you fill your coffers to the brim . . . You know musicians have no money at this time. Have a good day.
Great app — except for the ridiculous subscription
This is a fantastic app that allows people to be creative and collaborate in all sorts of ways, however this is an awful option for students and artists who just want to experiment. If you can afford shelling out $50 a year it’s great! However most students and musicians don’t have money for a looping app they just want to experiment with. You are better off investing your money in sound equipment and a DAW because you’d have those long term to record on rather than be stuck paying a subscription to a phone app...
If this was like iReal Pro and only asked for a one time purchase it would be much more worth while. Even if it’s a steep purchase price, you’d have the tool on your phone to mess around with whenever you felt like getting creative. Sad to see reviews of people that paid the previous one time purchase which has apparently been voided since they changed the terms to a monthly subscription as well.... greed in action, making it harder than it has to be for musicians and artists to find their voice.
I’d happily give this app 5 stars if the In-app purchases page was truthful at it really was a one time purchase of 7.99 for all the features.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mixcord Inc.
- 125.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Mixcord Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Singing App Pro (mo) $9.99
- 3 minutes $2.99
- Multitrack Editor Pro (yr) $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.