Adobe Connect New 4+
All new Adobe Connect app!
New meeting overview mode and custom pod support!
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. Adobe Connect for iOS brings critical meeting capabilities to your mobile device, enabling you to attend meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
This is a brand-new Adobe Connect mobile application entirely rewritten to provide even greater levels of performance and quality. This new application delivers a modern user interface, supports higher resolution camera broadcast, and supports both landscape and portrait viewing. Join any Standard View or Enhanced Audio/Video Experience enabled meetings.
Use your built-in microphone and speakers, a connected headset, or a Bluetooth device such as Apple AirPods to join meeting audio. Or join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Participate in video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View high quality PowerPoint® presentations, videos, PDF documents, images, GIF animations, or desktop computer screens being shared. Participate in chat, vote in polls, read notes, download files, click links, ask questions, raise your hand, agree/disagree, or let the host know you have stepped away.
• Talk and listen using your microphone and speakers (VoIP) or another device
• View cameras being shared and share your camera if allowed
• View PowerPoint slides being shared
• View screen sharing being shared
• View whiteboards or annotations on content
• View MP4 videos, JPG and PNG images, and animated GIFs being shared
• View PDF documents being shared
• Listen to MP3 audio being shared
• View and participate with custom pods
• Participate in chat, including selecting colors and private chats
• Participate in polls, including multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and short answer
• View notes including formatting and hyperlinks
• Ask questions and see other questions and responses in Q&A
• Download files directly to your device
• Click on links to visit websites with your mobile browser
• Change your status: including Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree, and Stepped Away
• Participate in breakout rooms with audio, cameras, and chat
• Support for Single Sign-On requiring two-factor authentication
• As a host, login, accept guests, and promote others
Support for additional meeting activities will be coming soon. This application does not yet support Quiz pods, closed captions, drawing on whiteboards, or note taking. These activities can be accessed by joining the meeting using a standard mobile browser.
Note: This application is NOT for watching recordings. Adobe Connect recordings can be viewed using a standard mobile browser while online.
Requirements: iOS 13.0 or higher.
Devices supported: iPhone 6s or higher, iPad 5th generation or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 4G/5G mobile connection.
Version 3.4 supports a new meeting overview mode – showing the entire meeting room layout, including all pods, as seen on the desktop. Also now engage with custom pods in meetings.
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy on iPad Pro
The app has an annoying issue where if multiple people in chat post a message the chat window snags and you miss the most current messages being sent. You have to manually scroll down to see more messages, but since it doesn’t automatically scroll to the most recent you have no idea a bunch of people have sent a message.
Access to PDF Files are Necessary
This version of the Adobe Connect application has a better appeal compared to the older application. Everything seems smoother to operate, but we need to have the ability to access pdfs and web links. We also need to be able to view pdfs that are being presented by another individual. Other than that, the application is great.
Please add Q&A support. This one is so much better than the last but I find myself being forced to use the old one because this one doesn’t have everything I need yet.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Adobe, Inc.