ENHANCE, STYLIZE AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions of creative individuals. Edit pictures like the pros with this easy-to-use digital studio full of photo editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of free photo effects and editing features at your fingertips. Personalize your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
• Amplify your photo’s appearance with a unique assortment of new Blend effects.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create professional-quality photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Apply the Style Transfer feature to easy apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects for aspiring artistry.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
• Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
• Remove Red-Eye and Pet-Eye from your favorite moments.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
• Easily reduce blemishes and spots from selfies and portraits with Blemish Removal.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Do not sell my information:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Is this the next Photobucket?
Maybe the title has you scratching your head, but it’s what came to mind when I thought of the functionality that Adobe provides through Photoshop Express, Photo Fix, and Photo Mix — the thought that a poorly implemented monetization effort is not far behind. A backhanded compliment, to be sure, but I do have some genuinely positive things to say about Express.
It has taken a lot of effort to become adroit at swapping among the three aforementioned apps, but in becoming so I have at my fingertips, literally, some very useful tools to improve, or simply create a different emphasis for, my pictures. I also have Adobe PS CS6 on my laptop, and I have to tell you that sometimes the quickest route to achieving my goal for a photo requires the use of all four applications. And that brings me back too my opening.
The Adobe products are so scattered that they probably can’t persist in their current state amongst all the competition that is springing up, and to bring them together to remain competitive would be to cannibalize from PS CC. And PS CC is a ripoff. It’s closest competitor—that is getting closer every day—asks $20 to BUY their product. So, just as it appears Photobucket has signed it’s own death warrant with their pathetic monetization by hostage-taking, I fear Adobe could be heading in the same direction with its photo editing products. And they really have been The standard bearer.
Easily a 5 Star app if not for adobe’s constant angling for more money and more user data, updates that reduce functionality and unexpectedly lock you out of the app just so they can demand your email address in order to track and market to you. They already had the market cornered and had one of the most loyal customer bases of an software company that they’ve built up since the earliest days of Macintosh computers. They are ubiquitous in the desktop publishing industry world wide with zero competitors in sight (at least once quark dodo’ed out). Now that they’ve introduced their monthly leasing structure for their flagship products they are not only destroying what they’ve built up until now but more importantly they’ve stopped cultivating younger generations of loyal users who will choose other photo editing software packages that have a relatively minimal one price tag. No ones going to stop using photoshop who’s used it for years but students and other new users will be using other more affordable options. Basically I rant to say that adobe decided to bleed the goose that laid the golden egg for bigger quarterly gains. Suckers ruining a good thing. But this app for the iOS is on point and tight, if you know what your doing and not just interested in pre-fab filters there’s an impressive amount of photo editing options here. Get it together before that golden egg laying goose flys the coop.
A mixed bag...
There are some things I really like about the app, and some things I really dislike. Positives: I really like the ability to create custom looks. This is a huge time saver... pull up a photo, apply your own personal style, and the photo is ready to save. I also like the adjustment tools as a whole. They are intuitive, easy to use, and cover my needs for post processing. Negatives: I hate the social part of the app. Every time I start the app, someone’s hoot pops up and I need to exit this to get to my photos. For social feeds, I use Instagram and I shouldn’t be force fed social media just to modify my pictures. This is a more recent update... you didn’t get that splash screen in the past. Ideally we should be able to disable this in settings. The other negative is the app can be slow or crash at times. This has happened for well over a year, and I originally thought it was my old iPhone. Nope... same issues when I got my iPhone X at the end of last year. It will freeze on a photo and take a couple of minutes to make one adjustment. This doesn’t happen in other photo processing apps I’ve used, just this one.
Overall, it’s still the app I use most often for ease of use... I just wish the social splash could be turned off, and that the stability would improve... and I’d give it a 5.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your positive feedback. Regarding the Negatives can you please give more insight that what and where exactly you are facing problem.
Regarding the app crashing/freeze can you tell more detail what exact step the app crashed, you can also write to us on PSX-Feedback-iOS@adobe.com for better assistance.
- Adobe Inc.
- 283 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop Express Monthly $4.99
- Photoshop Express Premium $4.99
- Photoshop Express Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.