The AES Student Loans App makes managing your student loan account as convenient as can be! Manage your AES account from anywhere, anytime!
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
· Sign in has never been easier! Use Touch ID or Face ID for lightning-fast access to your loans!
· Remember your Username
· Recover your username or reset your password if you're having trouble signing in
· Use verification code to securely access your account information
ACCOUNT DETAILS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
· Visualize your loan balance
· View your individual loan details
· See a history of payments you've made
· Update your contact information and manage saved bank accounts
· Access your bills, letters, and tax documents
· Schedule payments quickly with saved bank accounts
· Target payments to specific loans
· Payoff loans (with current or future date quotes)
MANAGE DIRECT DEBIT
· View Direct Debit details
· Suspend a scheduled Direct Debit payment
· Cancel your Direct Debit agreement
· Access American Education Services contact information for obtaining customer support.
· Submit account related customer support inquiries.
PLAN FOR SUCCESSFUL REPAYMENT OF YOUR LOANS
· Get payment estimates for repayment plans that best meet your goals
· Change your payment due date
· Review the status of your request for Income-Driven Repayment (IDR) Plans
We have many new features on the horizon, so stay tuned for exciting new updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Always have trouble
I can never log in using the app without verifying ss#, last name, and DOB. And my face recognition doesn't work either. Need a reminder notification on app to set when payments at due or pass due other than mail or email.
Always a hassle
I was told that I had a forbearance (due to COVID) for a certain amount of time, so I wasn’t paying my monthly bill. It wasn’t until my credit score dropped 120 points from 740 to 620 that I found out I missed 90+ days worth of payments for 4 school loans. I was never told that my payments were due again. Now I can’t refinance my home loan to a lower rate because of my credit score. A phone call or email would have been nice!
Also, I should not even owe school loans because of my time in the military, but AES doesn’t (or didn’t at the time) employee a single person that can help military personnel or veterans with the government-guaranteed payments written in their contract.
AES seems to enjoy making maximum profit from their customers by ignoring their ethical obligations to help us.
Unusable app. Literally
I used to occasionally pop open the app to manage my loans, but nowadays I have to use the website even to view basic loan info, because it’s unusable. I open the app, login, and even get past the 2FA system fine, but then on both iPhone and iPad I’m presented with a blank white screen. Tapping on it or doing any kind of gesture doesn’t do anything to fix the problem. I deleted the app and tried again, same thing keeps happening. I think I’m just going to leave the app off of my devices, and use the website for all of my loan stuff instead, due to the app obviously not having much attention put into it by the development team over the month I’ve had this issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2022 Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency. All rights reserved.