Get the Allstate app — your anywhere, any-time resource for insurance needs. Add your insurance card to your Apple Wallet Easily pay your bills and manage your policy or claim. Even save on your auto policy and get safe-driving feedback with Drivewise®.
Everything you need in one place
- Access digital ID cards and add them to your Apple Wallet**
- Pay bills and view your policies and coverages
- Easily sign up for paperless bills and documents
- Start and manage your claims from the app
- Use Good Hands® Repair Network to find trusted auto body repair shops
Stay safe & save with more tools
- Get rewarded for your safe driving and get personalized driving feedback to help you drive even safer with Drivewise*
- Crash detection can quickly connect you with help if you’re in an accident
- Find the best gas prices near you with GasBuddy® pricing data
- See what your home’s climate risks are and make informed decisions with Risk FactorTM‡
- Have access to on-demand roadside service for help when you need it
- Protect your identity online with Allstate Digital Footprint
*DRIVEWISE SAVINGS NOT AVAILABLE IN CA. Subject to terms & conditions. Smartphone & download of Allstate Mobile app with activation of Drivewise required. Savings based on driving behavior & may vary by state. In some states, participation in Drivewise allows Allstate to use your driving data for purposes of rating. While in some states your rate could increase with high risk driving, safer drivers will save with Drivewise.
**Disclaimer: Electronic proof of insurance not accepted by law enforcement or departments of motor vehicles in all states.
‡This tool is being provided for informational purposes only and may not be applicable to all situations. Use of this tool will not directly affect your coverage or insurance rates. Insurance coverage is subject to availability, policy terms & conditions and exclusions may apply.
We’ve been busy adding all new features to the Allstate app. Take a look at new ways you can put your insurance to work for you.
- Our updated navigation is a new, intuitive way to see your account info and get to your policies, payments and claims.
- See all your notifications and offers in one place with message center. Easily mark as read or delete old messages.
- Add new and improved ID cards to your Apple Wallet and take it everywhere you take your phone (so, basically everywhere).
- Easily find the best gas prices near you and save with gas near you, powered by GasBuddy® pricing data.
- See what your home’s climate risks are and make informed decisions with a risk overview, powered by Risk Factor™.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the whole Allstate rewards. I love playing the games for extra points. I check my points all the time. For me I have always said that good drivers never get rewarded so you pay your car insurance every month but you never use it ‘cause you never get into an accident and your a good driver well people should be rewarded for that like I dish out money to keep and make sure I’m covered in my car and so is my passengers but if you use it if you don’t use it and you are driving every day and you pay your monthly bill you should be rewarded somehow and I think it’s great that you might get a check in the mail for a little reward or did you get points you know for whatever you may use them for but my husband and I are both safe drivers we’ve not been in accident we don’t get tickets we drive very carefully nice to know that somebody out there is actually going to reward us for doing that so thank you and may everybody drive safe and if everybody drove like that there be less accidents
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. 💙
WOULD GIVE ALLSTATE ZERO STARS IF I COULD
Let me start by saying I’ve been with Allstate for 47 years....ever since I moved out of my parents house to attend college I had auto coverage through them. I’ve had both auto and home insurance with them since my first home purchase in 1987. So, think about how many thousands of dollars I’ve paid Allstate in that time period. The tile roof on my current home was inspected by Allstate in 2016 before they would insure the home. Per Allstate the roof was replaced 10 years ago and was in excellent shape. Then the AZ monsoon season came in July of 2018 and blew almost every tile out of alignment and broke more than a few. Five roofing contractors looked at the roof and each one said the roof was in need of full replacement due to the damage. Allstate disagreed. They wanted to “repair” the tile roof with “similar” clay tiles that did not match the San Valle clay tile because it hasn’t been made in many years. Allstate’s first estimate to repair the roof was $700 which doesn’t even cover my deductible. After months of wrangling, (8 months) my roofing contractor was able to get the repair amount up to $14,000 which was just over half what the roof actually cost us. Long story short, I’m no longer with Allstate. They have absolutely no clue what customer service or customer loyalty is all about. 47 years of customer loyalty meant nothing to them....I was just a very expensive premium to them.
This app is horrible!! I have gotten phone activity because my phone is in my cup holder while driving, I stop and it moves and the app says phone activity. Also got phone activity when using my phone after car is parked. Trip should end when car is parked. And don’t get me started on the braking!! I’ve got hard braking in my driveway! Also sometimes I’m hard braking to avoid some of these idiots on the road from running into me! These apps act as if you’re the only one on the road driving, driving is interactive, sometimes you have to react to what’s going on around you at no fault of your own. Bottom line the app needs some serious tweaking and updating!!! UPDATE: It registers phone activity even if I’m just sitting in my driveway talking on the phone! I pull in my driveway, park my car and make a phone call before going in house. End said phone call pull in garage and it says phone activity at end of trip and shows it was while I was in my driveway! Or if I pull out my garage and get a call before I hit the road, take the call in my driveway, end call and start driving. It says phone activity at beginning of my trip and shows it’s when I’m in my driveway. Just because I’m in my car and it’s running and I’m on the phone doesn’t mean I’m driving smh!
Developer Response ,
If the app detects a trip it will record phone activity. A trip can be removed at any time via the My Trips screen. Deleted trips do not count toward driving record. This feedback isn’t used currently to calculate rewards, but is used to provide awareness into unsafe driving behavior and encourage safer driving habits.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allstate Insurance Company
- 252.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2014 Allstate Insurance Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.