The Amazon Flex Debit Card is the easiest way to manage your money from anywhere, anytime.
Access these features and more
• No monthly fee
• Lock your card if misplaced, lost or stolen¹
• Keep track of spending and cash back rewards
• Access to 19,000 ATM locations²
• Mobile Check Deposits³
• Set and track savings goals with Vaults
• Check your balance online
With the Amazon Flex Debit Card app, you can also track cash back rewards—rewards available exclusively to Amazon Flex delivery partners.⁴
• Up to 6% cash back on all fuel and eligible EV charging purchases⁵
• 2% cash back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
• 1% cash back on everything else
Once you sign up, you can use the app to:
• Track the delivery of your card
• Activate your new card
• Set up Direct Deposit
• Transfer funds from another bank account
• Categorize your personal and business expenses
Learn more about the Amazon Flex Debit Card at https://flex.amazon.com/amazonflexrewards/debitcard
Other fees may apply. See Deposit Account Agreement for Terms and Conditions https://secure.amazonflex.greendot.com/account/legals/daa.html
1. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card. Funds are protected from unauthorized charges. Prompt notice is required.
2. Other fees apply to the Amazon Flex debit Card. 3 free in-Network ATM Withdrawals per calendar month, $3.00 per transaction thereafter, plus any additional fee that the ATM owner or bank may charge. Please see the Deposit Account Agreement for details.
3. Additional customer verification may be required. Other fees and limits apply. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
4. Maximum cash back limit of $500 per month applies across all categories. Additional terms, conditions limitations and exclusions apply. Rewards are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion. See terms and conditions for complete details.
5. Earn cash back for electric vehicle (EV) charging purchases at stations operated by these participating EV charging networks: Electrify America, EVgo, Blink Charging, Shell Recharge Solutions, EV Connect, PowerFlex, and AmpUp. List subject to change.
Bank account opening is subject to identity verification. Banking services provided by and the Amazon Flex Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Neither Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, nor Visa U.S.A., Inc, or any of their respective affiliates have any responsibility to fulfill any rewards earned by the Amazon Flex program, including products, services and discounts provided by Stride. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. ©2022 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
WE UPDATE OFTEN AND YOU SHOULD TOO:
Regularly updating the app will give you all the latest features, security updates, and a much smoother overall experience managing your money.
Questions about your Amazon Flex Card?
We’re available 5am to 8pm PST/7 days a week at 1-855-676-0168 or by messaging us through the Amazon Flex Card app.
Technology Privacy Statement:
We made some changes to make things run smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than expected so far
Based on reviews I had seen, I was expecting a lot of headaches from this app. At first, I wasn’t impressed since I received an email saying that my card is on the way but in the meantime I can use my digital card by downloading the app, but in order to make an account in the app, I needed my card info… I’ve only made one deposit (via bank transfer) so far, but it took 5.5 days (including Saturday & Sunday) to be made available. My other bank accounts have never taken that long so it was frustrating to have my money in limbo & unusable for so long. However, I used the card for the 1st time yesterday & the transaction was processed through promptly. I appreciate that I get push notifications about my current balance every morning. Also I’m actually very impressed with the fact that the cashback was deposited the very next day after the transaction was made. That fact alone almost made me give 4 stars instead of just 3, but there are still other kinks that need to be worked out before I raise my rating higher.
Fingers crossed (Updated)
I just downloaded the app a few minutes ago, can’t say much about it functionality as the account is still very new. However, I like the user interface so far, hence the 4 stars. Would be updating this review in a couple of months.
Few months passed, and here’s my verdict:
The face login never seems to work even though I’ve turned it on several times. The text and email notifications on cash back can’t be turned off. Even though I have opted out of both several times, guess what, every time I earn cash back, the text and emails start again. Annoying.
And most importantly, although this isn’t an app issue, but I think the methods of depositing and withdrawing from the account is not the most convenient and it’s literally costs you money to do either except of course you’re getting cash back from a store after making a purchase. Which kinds of defeat the entire purpose of the card.
It’s definitely, not going to be an everyday card for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for spending the time to document your frustrations, Henry. We’re actively working to enhance the experience and appreciate your patience.
If I could leave zero stars I would!! SO NOT USE THIS BANK
I have had this account for 2 years at first it was great then the issues started and never stopped! They have charged me 5 times for an account that I cancelled a year ago then it takes them 10 days to put the money back then they retake the money this last time because they said they sent me an email asking for proof which I have givin them multiple times before and still haven’t givin it back! They are always have technical issues I just went to put gas in my car big shocker they declined then in the chat I was told they are having technical issues which that has happened a handful of times this bank is a joke if u can go elsewhere as soon as I have access to my money I will be closing my account!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Green Dot Corporation
- 135.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2023 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.