Make viewing your accounts more personal by naming them how you want: by goal, by account type or any way that makes sense and helps you keep track of your progress.
Stay connected to your investments with our mobile app. It’s designed to help you be the investor your world needs.
For now, the app works with iPhone 7 or newer devices. Currently many features are available for individual investor mutual fund, brokerage and workplace retirement plan participant accounts. Transactional features are not available for brokerage, workplace retirement plan and Private Client Group accounts. The app is not available for 529 college savings accounts.
Stay In Tune to the Markets
Market activity can impact your investments, but it’s important to keep a long-term focus. Regardless of how markets perform on a given day, our professionals position our investments for the long haul.
Check Balances on the Go
View your accounts on the My Total Assets screen and find:
• Your total balance
• An interactive balance history chart where you can tap and drag to see a custom timeframe or a specific day’s balance
• The balance of each individual account and the ability to personalize its name for easier tracking
• Your investment performance at the last market close
• The percentage of change from day to day
Invest More for Your Goals
Adding to an existing account can help you stay on track. And it’s quick and easy.
• Select “Buy” for the fund for which you want to purchase shares, key in amount, and choose your bank.
• You must have a bank account on file to make the purchase.
• Available for existing traditional IRA, Roth IRA and mutual fund accounts.
Additional investments into workplace retirement plan, 529, brokerage and Private Client Group accounts are not available through the app.
Withdraw Funds Easily
When it’s time to use the money you’ve invested, easily make withdrawals from retirement and non-retirement accounts. Select “Sell” for the fund from which you wish to redeem shares, key in the amount, and choose the bank account where you want the money to go.
View Personal Performance
See how your investments performed this week, this month, this year or over the total years you’ve invested. Reviewing performance can help you:
• Make decisions about your investment choices
• Evaluate the amount of risk you have
Review Retirement Progress
Retirement is a major goal for nearly everyone. It’s important to get it right. Our app allows you to:
• See the annual contribution limit and how close you are to reaching it.
• View the current amount of your retirement investments.
View Recent Transactions
Review transaction activities from the past 90 days in the Recent History section. Not available for workplace retirement plan, 529, brokerage or Private Client Group accounts.
Make Changes Quickly
Making changes to your information and how you use the app should be easy too. Currently you can:
• Manage your email address(es) by updating, adding or deleting, and indicate which is the primary address for your account.
• Change your password and manage your biometric settings (face and touch recognition) for your security.
• Choose whether to view or hide zero balance accounts; toggle back and forth as needed.
This material has been prepared for educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, investment, accounting, legal or tax advice.
Brokerage services are provided by American Century Brokerage, a division of American Century Investment Services, Inc., registered broker/dealer, Member FINRA, SIPC®.
Private Client Group advisory services are provided by American Century Investments Private Client Group, Inc., a registered investment advisor. This service is generally for clients with a minimum $50,000 investment. Call us to determine the level of service that is appropriate for you. The advisory service provides discretionary investment management for a fee. All investing involves risk.
©2023 American Century Proprietary Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.
Fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Face ID not available
Face ID works 30% of the time. You have to delete the app and then reinstall and then start all over. What a pain in the rear this app is! I read the reviews and a year ago someone else had the same problem. Why hasn’t this been resolved? Yes, I’ve got the most updated version of the app.
Great updates being made!
Thanks for continuing to work on updating this app. It is easy to navigate and I enjoy seeing what has been done so far. Excited to see it continue to expand in usage!
Basic and great for what I need
I enjoy the user interface. It is simple to use. I just like to check the share price and balance every other day or so and it is great for that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES, INC.
- 41.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2023 American Century Proprietary Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.