Apple Maps is the best way to navigate and explore the world - all with your privacy protected.
• Multi-stop routing lets you add multiple stops along your driving route
• See low balances and replenish your card when you add transit cards to Wallet, all without leaving Maps
• Transit fares show you how much your journey will cost in the San Francisco Bay Area, London, New York, and San Diego.
Get around with ease.
• Use voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for driving, cycling, or walking.
• Get real-time transit schedules and directions via subways, buses, trains, and ferries.
• Check real-time traffic conditions, incidents, and road closures.
• See speed limits for the road you’re driving on and get guidance on which lane you should be in before your next move.
• Report incidents in the Maps app and see incidents reported by other users, including accidents, hazards, and speed checks.
• See when you’re approaching speed and red-light cameras along your route.
• Get cycling directions to route along bike lanes, paths, and roads while taking elevation and busy streets into account.
• Plan your drive or transit journey by choosing a future departure or arrival time.
• Immersive walking directions show step-by-step guidance in augmented reality on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and later in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, and London.
• Glance at the Lock screen for turn-by-turn navigation, transit directions, and Time to Leave notifications.
• Find your parked car and get directions to it.
Discover and interact with places.
• Look up information about places, including hours, photos, ratings, reviews, and support for Apple Pay.
• Search and browse by category, including food, drink, shopping, and more.
• Rate and add photos to places you’ve visited in Maps.
• Discover great places to eat, shop, and explore with curated Guides from trusted brands.
• Make restaurant reservations, dial phone numbers, and open websites directly from within Maps.
• Browse through detailed indoor maps for hundreds of malls and airports worldwide.
• Add the places you visit often to your Favorites for quick and easy navigation.
• Ask Siri to find places you’d like to go.
Visit new places without leaving home.
• Detailed city maps display elevation, landmarks, crosswalks and turn lanes, 3D views to navigate complex interchanges, and more in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York, London, Toronto, and more.
• Interactive 3D globe shows enhanced details for mountain ranges, deserts, forests, and oceans.
• Explore select cities with Look Around, which offers a ground-level, high-resolution, interactive 3D experience.
• View major cities around the world from the air with photo-realistic, interactive 3D views using Flyover.
Use any of your devices.
• Access your favorite places from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using iCloud.
• Use Maps with your car’s display in your CarPlay-equipped vehicle.
• Use Maps with your Apple Watch to get taps on your wrist when it’s time to make a turn.
• Plan your trips on your Mac and share them with Maps on your iOS device.
Availability and features may vary by country or region.
Ratings and Reviews
Actually difficult to use for Apple and glitchy
It seems like someone at apple thought they were smarter than the users and being helpful when it turns out the app can be a huge pain to use for anything but basic navigation. They made the address too sticky so that it is a real challenge to have the app forget that address so I can enter a new address. Forget about adding any stop you want along the way too. I cannot figure out how to enter what I want instead of the standard list of generic places apple allows. How do I go from A to B but stop at my friends house along the way? Lately, the app has too many occasions when it thinks I am off the road, literally off in the woods along the side of the highway, or going east when I am heading north and it gets confused telling me to go places that are completely wrong. All this happens in the middle of a trip not during some adjustments to it - pretty bad for such a smart system. I do like the newer features that track traffic but I hate that it tries to detour me around it automatically - I know that might be helpful BUT don’t do it unless I give permission!! There might be another reason I took that route and I can handle the traffic. Please do not think too much for me as a user and restrict what I can do or make choices without asking. Instead, give me the options and tools I need to solve problems, then be helpful with suggestions along the way.
Really awesome n great 👍
Recommend monitoring and track suspected cheating wive and activities at work. However some great app couldn’t grant all access I needed to detect and catch my wife red handed in her deceptive ways. It all started when I had a suspicion on her with some recently inherited behavior like staying out late nights after work, being clingy to her phones and so on. I came to the internet to find a lasting solution to solve my marital problems. Thank God, faz came my way after checking through positive reviews , how he helped a woman catch her cheating husband red handed. I reached him via his mail at Flashcyberspy (@) gmailcom and he requested for certain info such as my spouses phone number and phone model. Within hrs I got a notification popped up on my phone it was from Faz. he gave me a spy link which I accessed with my phone web browser there I was able to see all of his texts, call logs, WhatsApp, Snapchat, deleted conversation, social media shared pictures and videos etc as if I got her phone in my palms. It’s really a great opportunity to use the services of Flashcyberspy (@) gmailcom, if you got similar issues right now I’ll strongly advice you write him for an excellent spying and tracking services. This is the most highly recommended and genuine services that works efficiently than the spy apps.
Gave it a try again.. not so much (~_~)
My daughter recommended Apple Maps saying it had improvements. So I thought I would give it a chance. I like the updated turn by turn directions with well marked traffic lights and next turn coming up. One dislike when I got to my destination; I wanted it to give directions home to test accuracy. I have tried Apple Maps in the pastI put my address in and I got the error “can’t connect to server”. Location was turned on because it took me there. And I was getting data and text messages. Google maps was able to connect and give me directions instantly. Setting up my home and work using my contacts was terrible. Maps changed “My Card” to my work contact through maps then I couldn’t edit it! I had to do several searches to find instructions change “My card” back to my contact. I got this mixed up because I assigned my work contact to the work shortcut in maps. No it is not that easy, you have to add your work address in your own contact that is associated with “My Card”. Again pure frustration!! It was hidden in Siri search and settings not intuitive at all. Frustrating because I haven’t had to do this since I have set up the phone!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.