AppStudio Player lets you instantly view mapping applications created with AppStudio for ArcGIS. It offers you a great way to quickly test your own creations before you build and distribute them.
To get started:
1. Install the AppStudio for ArcGIS Player app
2. Open and sign in with your ArcGIS Online or Enterprise credentials.
3. Select, download and test the mapping applications you have created or that have been shared with you.
- A Developer Mode switch has been added to the App Settings page, to enable the use of various debugging and app development tools.
- Apps running inside Player can now access login information from Player, such as token, username and passwords.
- Downloaded apps now play when tapping on the app's card. The app information can now be opened through the icon in the lower right corner of the card.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My only concern is that custom pop-ups don’t appear from WebMap. If that changes or I can receive some guidance, I’m happy to change my review to 5 starts. Great app though
- 140.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.