The design of the Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat App provides users information when and where it’s needed. Options can be selected that automatically control the indoor environment based on the needs of each individual consumer’s home. When events occur in the home that affect the indoor air quality, the Aprilaire exclusive Event-Based™ control options make managing and improving the air quality simple.
The Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat App allows you to control temperature and also all aspects of your home’s comfort from across the living room or across the country. The app is compatible with all Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostats and features an intuitive, user-friendly design and usability.
Please visit my.aprilaire.com or call 1-800-545-2219 if you have any questions or need assistance with setting up your Aprilaire Wi-Fi thermostat on the App.
Aprilaire Exclusive Features
• Instantly confirm status (on, off, idle) of all IAQ and HVAC equipment from the home screen.
• Ability to control temperature and all IAQ equipment
• Event-Based™ control of Air Cleaning and Fresh Air allow for instant control over situations affecting health and comfort, such as increased allergy and dust levels, odors and stagnant air.
• Automatic Humidifier Control
• Automatic Dehumidifier Control
• Simple control and override of schedules for maximum energy savings and improved comfort
Premium Control Features
• Programmable schedule – easy to program and override with Away mode and Heat Blast™
• Temperature and IAQ alerts:
o Know what’s going on in your house even if you’re not home with alerts about high or low temperatures, low or high humidity, equipment failure and outdoor allergy information.
• 3-day weather forecast with various pollen levels
• Help information for consumers available in app and online
Other Key Features:
• Access to multiple Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostats from a single account and device
• Access to thermostats in multiple locations
• A demo mode to help guide you through the apps many features
This update provides minor bug fixes and user experience improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My new home came with the Aprilaire Thermostat. I could never get it to sync with my phone. Did all the trouble shooting and still could not get it to work. I finally call the help line and what I learned is that the contractor set it to be on automated mode. Once that was changed everything synced up and everything works great. I should have called the number 3 months ago.
Works, but functionality is limited
Temp control and scheduling is really good app interface allows easy adjustment and copying features in the scheduling is perfect. With 4 time points to adjust temp in the schedule, fits very well for our family.
Those features I would give 4.5 stars.
The clean air features are another story. Not all features are a silo me in the app, like comfort mode with fresh air. The bigger issue is the a availability of the settings for clean air is inconsistent. For no rhyme or reason, the options are available in the app. I state it this way, because most of the time you cannot see any options to setup the clean site functionality in the app. The menu is blank. From time to time you see the options, but no all features are always there when you see any options.
This needs to be fixed, it’s very annoying and reduces the benefit of having this linked system.
I just recently purchased a new build home and they supplied us with this “WIFI Thermostat”. The thermostat almost never works. It says connected to the internet, then you can never access it through this worthless app. I’ve read a lot of reviews and it seems I’m not alone. Looks like the company doesn’t do anything about it either.
Shouldn’t be called a wireless thermostat if you can’t access it wirelessly. Login fails 99 times out of 100, then randomly the thermostats loses signal. The weather option never worked from the start. This thermostat was a nice selling point of the home since it’s a 2-story, we wouldn’t have to run downstairs anything we wanted to adjust it.
I know you probably either just bought it, or got a new house with it, but in short, cut your loss rip it out and put in a Nest or something similar, at least they don’t sell garbage and you can count on the other brands to just work all of the time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Research Products Corporation
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Aprilaire All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.