Asfalis Registration app (provided by Asfalis Warranty Solutions) helps you quickly assess your device to see if it qualifies for Asfalis screen warranty registration. Start by entering your Asfalis screen warranty activation code and then verifying your device. We will guide you through every step.
Added Dutch, French and Spanish Languages
Ratings and Reviews
Most Difficult Registration I Have Ever Done
I had my Liquid Screensaver applied by a Verizon store tech. When I got home to register the warranty, it was just step after step after step. Most registrations believe that when you have a receipt and say you got the merchandise that you indeed bought it and got it.
This app requires a copy of your receipt (Okay - I get that), but it also requires you taking a photo of the phone aimed at a clean mirror and (this one angered me!!) it required my accepting a Downloaded Profile in my settings and into my phone. It requires my entering my passcode to download it, but hopefully THEY didn’t get it.
I have since written them asking if I can now delete their profile off my phone.
Stop being lazy
The registration took me no more then 5 minutes. I’m 17 and I was able to do it. I think the reviews are bad because they damaged their device and tried registering after it was damaged. It makes you hold up your phone to a mirror for evidence so register as soon as you get it. It also asks for a picture of your receipt and information on your receipt so don’t throw it out!! I think that’s another reason why people are pressed, they probably didn’t have one of those things and failed to complete their registration. It’s fairly simple and straight to the point. I think I’ve spent more time typing this review then completing the actual registration, so stop being lazy or pressed and follow the directions:)
1. Nice kid at Sprint recommends - sounds good. Extra $49.
2. He lets it set for ten minutes, then starts buffing. It’s only when I get home and read the directions that I see the setting process takes 30 minutes, preferably left overnight.
3. Absurd warranty process, beginning (of course) with collecting lots of personal info.
4. You’re supposed to hold your (in this case, iPad) to the screen to take a picture, so the company can check for any previous cracks. The program is configured poorly, making line up almost impossible. The trick is to hold iPad like your phone, but you still really need two people for success.
5. Then they need a pic of your receipt. Then they need the receipt number
6. Then you have to go to settings, under your icon, to search for profile, in order to (completely unnecessarily) set up a profile. After you do so, it won’t be accepted. “Try again”, over and over. I gave up and exited, after which I got a “success” message, informing me that I’d receive a confirmation email, which I’m sure is a necessary part of actually claiming any warranty.
7. Needless to say, email never arrived.
The whole thing is clearly a scam, set up to make you go away. Sprint will be hearing from me, as well.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Asfalis Warranty Solutions
- 131.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Asfalis Warranty Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.