Manage your Barclays US credit card account easily and securely from anywhere – just use our mobile app. Check account balances, view payment and transaction details, lock your card, set up alert notifications, and more.
Plus, you can launch the app with Face ID, Touch ID or your SecurePass Code. You’ve got options.
Here’s a few examples of what you can do with the Barclays US app:
• Monitor your transactions and make payments: Link an external bank account and pay your credit card with a one-time payment, or schedule future payments with AutoPay.
• Keep track of points/miles: View your earnings and redeem rewards in a flash.
• Keep a firm grip on your finances: Estimate monthly payments with the Purchase Planner, and monitor your FICO® Credit Score at no charge.
• Stay safe and secure: If you misplace your card, quickly lock your account to block transactions. You can even let us know about your future travel plans.
• Stay informed with account alerts: Track daily spending, see possible fraudulent activity, view weekly spending snapshots.
• Make purchases, touch-free: Just add your card to your mobile wallet, or use our contactless card feature.
Most of these capabilities are also available on the Barclays iPad and Apple Watch Apps.
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Thanks for using Barclays mobile app. Our latest update includes some minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are better cards
I must agree with the one ⭐️ reviews. I just put in my password 3 days ago. I opened the app and I did the Touch ID. Then it asked for my password again!!!! Really????
Also there are no push notifications when using the card. I've signed up for everything. Sometimes, not always, I'll get an email message a day or so later of a charge. So let me get this straight. You pester me with endless passwords and questions to use the app, but you won't give me the info so I can see if there's actual fraud going on??? My wife buys gas, charges things and nothing ever comes across. I might as well turn off the notification. Other cards are instant. Pretty simple. I'm actively looking for a better card now. I've waited a year for these guys to clear up their nonsense but it's futile. It's easier to just move on. I originally got this card because they said it was a true chip and PIN card outside the US. Not! Every time it spits out a receipt to sign. So outside the US where they don't check the signature, there's no security. You lose the card, they'll be on a spending spree.
Worst app || bank full of malpractices
1. If your card expires, then they will turn off the auto payment “automatically”, but will let you use your card. Eventually, if you don’t check your account every two weeks or so, then you will realize that you are being charged late fees and interest. But the bank wouldn’t inform you.
2. The app wouldn’t let you sign in until you have your full card number in front of you. So if you are generally trying to check your balance, you cannot unless you first activate the reissued card. So you will continue to pay late fee (“quietly”) but you wouldn’t know.
3. In the end, they will inform the bureau about your delinquency. You will learn about the delinquency when you have your credit alert turned-on. Luckily, I had. But it badly impacted my credit, right before I was about to apply for home loan.
4. After calling, they admitted the technical issue and waived the interest but dost waive the fee. They didn’t communicate to the bureau either. So now I have to carry the burden of their malpractices and poor app interface until my credit score comes back.
5. If you login, you will realize how poorly designed app this is. A college graduate can make a better app than this!
Horrible card, horrible app
This is the only card I’ve had over the past 22 years that randomly lowered my credit line (excellent credit) by $10,000 without a single late payment since owning the card for 2 years. Worst yet is this was done with no warning or notice. None whatsoever. I’ve read some complaints online about this but I figured it was happening with people that were late a lot, had bad credit, bad debt to income ratios, etc. I never thought it would happen to me but they lowered my credit line twice with no notice. The second time it was lowered to just barely above what my balance was on a business trip. Now imagine that you have to book a flight back home, go to pay but it’s declined due to your credit limit being lowered to just a few dollars above your current balance. That’s how shady this company is. If you’ve downloaded the app then you’ve already gotten the card so all I can recommend is keep a very close eye on this companies management of your credit and identity and cancel the card as soon as possible at a time that’s least impactful on your credit. If you don’t, I can confidently say that you’ll wish you had at some point.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.