Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bing Search Engine
This is a great way to gain knowledge in many interesting areas on any general topic Bing has been my general go to quick action you just go look at the hot link and make sure it’s what you want because after the search usually custom wording but the actual hot link shows a payed ad to a website you did not want in your search so after your search stroll down 4 or 5 hot links and read the actual words on the link to find the correct website your looking to arrive sooner
For me, the major selling point is that it isn’t Google, with all its intrusive baggage (tracking, slanted search results, etc.). The database isn’t quite as large, meaning that when I was searching for specialized information as a medical transcriptionist, Bing didn’t always find it, and I would have to revert to Google. But on the whole I prefer Bing.
One bug to report: When performing a search, after entering the term and hitting go, the app does not immediately display results; instead, I have to hit Refresh. No other browser or search app behaves in this way, and it’s pretty annoying. Please fix!
# 1 Always has been my number one app to go to thanks and keep up the good work
To me Bing has always been number one go to app very thing is precise very accurate the images and photos out of this world they just pop right out of the screen especially on my iPhone 7 Plus everything you need is right at your fingertips this is the best app if you don't have Bing as your number one search app then you're missing out believe me I really appreciate it keep up the good work thanks
- Microsoft Corporation
- 94.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.