Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bye Bye Google
Love this search engine. Works really good. Very thorough. Easy to navigate. Has ability to save web pages within the app.....instead of having to use “notes” (iPhone) to save a web page. Easily access history (can be easily deleted). Additionally, and surely the most important feature.......no sneaky tracking of where I go on the web. I no longer concern myself nearly as much that I am being spied on. Bing is a keeper for sure.
Good but over shadowed by the Microsoft edge app
I have been using Microsoft edge recently which uses bing as its default search engine and have enjoyed using it, however after downloading the app to try it out I was greatly disappointed with it, first off, I’m using an iPad and not a iPhone, and the app is clearly made for a phone, and it does not fit the screen like a normal app would, and secondly you get less information well searching then you would just using safari, chrome or edge, and I’m not talking about the quality of the searches, but the way you maneuver the sites you visit, it just feels cramped in comparison to a normal browser app, but hey, if I was using a phone perhaps I would enjoy this app more.
For me, the major selling point is that it isn’t Google, with all its intrusive baggage (tracking, slanted search results, etc.). The database isn’t quite as large, meaning that when I was searching for specialized information as a medical transcriptionist, Bing didn’t always find it, and I would have to revert to Google. But on the whole I prefer Bing.
One bug to report: When performing a search, after entering the term and hitting go, the app does not immediately display results; instead, I have to hit Refresh. No other browser or search app behaves in this way, and it’s pretty annoying. Please fix!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 94.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.