Type, talk or use your camera to effortlessly search the web and get answers: fast. Earn Microsoft Rewards while you search. Simplified privacy controls when you need it.
Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bing is beauty for your eyes!
Bing has so many great things about them. The beautiful pictures and wallpapers are by far the best out there. They capture the beauty the world has and takes us to places we have never seen. The tools the app has like the math one is something no other web browsers have already downloaded and many others. The games they have are great and ones I would have never played if they weren’t right there already offered to me. I just think they are top of the line technically. Thanks for opening my eyes to new things I’ve never tried before.
New update is terrible, version history misleading
The newest ios update is nearly useless, unless you want to use bing as a news app. They COMPLETELY removed the ability open multiple tabs, as well as making it very difficult to go back to previous pages. There is a user feedback section in the app settings, but you can only submit good or bad feedback there - you cannot view or otherwise access any of your previously submitted feedback logs, nor do the customer support team appear to respond to individual feedback anyway. In addition to the unnecessary removal of important features, they weirdly added a grand total of 14 widgets on an explore tab - some of which include math, esports, and games. Yes, they made games like chess built into bing's mobile web browser. Why? I have absolutely no clue. The app's version history in the app store only shows "bug fixes" and does not list ANY of the previously mentioned changes, or the overall clustered redesign of the whole app. I only use bing because of their rewards program, which I've now been enjoying for a number of years, but this is terrible implementation of an already bad idea, which is not at all user friendly. Do better.
New update is atrocious
I’ll keep this short and sweet. I used to like this app cause it made searching the web easy; i could have multiple tabs and everything operated decently enough. With the new update its..... i cant even describe it. Its horrible enough that i cant even use it anymore. Ive deleted it and would recommend google search app to anyone over this new version of bing. Also, why are they showing NEWS! If i wanted to read news i would go to a newsapp. Everything they did with the new update was a poor choice; they must have some monkeys working behind the scenes though i suppose even monkeys are right some of the time. Everything about the new version of this app is garbage and i seriously hope they return it to the search engine it was. No widjits, no news, yes to tabs, and yes to the old search model. Until then, this is goodbye bing. You were an awesome app until now.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 125.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bengali, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.