** ATTENTION NEW CUSTOMERS **
This app is NOT compatible with iOS 15 and will not be updated any further.
Please consider downloading our new "BizXpenseTracker Pro" app.
BizXpenseTracker is your Full Featured app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over two dozen templates supplied. Get organized easily and save money too!
BizXpenseTracker (BXT) is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been helping users track their expenses, mileage and time since 2010
Be sure to read "What's New" listing all the improvements added in the last year
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* NOW in its 9th year
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum organization
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( ie For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* Flexible and Powerful
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Over two dozen built-in templates
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, iCloud or to your desktop via wi-fi
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our reports!
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Hide those fields you do not need
* Sort entries by Date,Category,Payment or Client
* Extensive on-screen filtering
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move - just tell the app when you depart and when you arrive. The app will do the rest
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start and end addresses and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, will pre-fill start mileage with last stop mileage
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Access Frequent trips from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Create custom rates using a rate type of
hourly, per visit, or per day
* Calculate overtime
* Categorize by: Work, Vacation, Sick or Other
* Per Diem
* Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your desktop
* Set Backup to “Automatic” to iCloud or Dropbox
* Set Password or use TouchID
* Two OPTIONAL subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan
* AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. Just carry your phone with you
* Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and enter it in your expense. You do not need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipts. App includes that feature
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* AutoTrack can be subscribed on monthly or a yearly basis.
* Human Scan can be subscribed on a monthly basis.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions - Tap the "Email the Author" link within the Prefs screen inside the app
*** New in Version 10.84 *** (Late May 2021)
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic Expense Tracking App!
I have been using this app for many years now, and after retirement noticed that the app would not update. I thought the developers had stopped supporting it, and just left it since I did not need it anymore due to retiring.
Turns out that may gran daughter needed to track her expenses, and I started looking for another app, then, to my great and welcome surprise, I found it buried in the long list of business expense tracking apps. How sad that this incredibly powerful, and intuitive app would be buried like this. I still do not understand why it would not update on either my iPhone or iPad, and yet after visiting the Apple App Store, it updated without any problem.
I have used this App since it started, and with my international business travel, I find it to be superb for time and expense tracking. Billing customers becomes a simple task when using this great App.
Keep up the good work!
It was an outstanding appp
This was an outstanding app and I have used it since it’s start in 2009 and I will continue to use the old app until it no longer works , however I will never pay a company for a subscription. I hate and despise companies who do this. and this company is another classic example. I will gladly pay an upgrade fee however never a subscription. So I say I’m not sorry that I am cutting ties with this company since it turned to a subscription model only company. Good bye and good luck. Because it’s the customers that will keep your company up and running with no customers you have no company. The app does have several ways to back up even through Wi-Fi desktop however let me warn you, Through the Wi-Fi back up to your desktop you are limited to the number of logs files or it will crash every time and will not do a sysnc backup, now iCloud will do unlimited logs and transactions syncs because I have synced over 7k files and images without any problems and quick, however Wi-Fi to desktop will definitely not work and I have been with this app since 2009. And will only use the old version until it actually don’t work anymore because eventually with iOS updates it’s bound to stop working in the future. Because I will not be forced into a subscription payment. I will look for another app that’s just as good
Have enjoyed this app for many years
I do not write many reviews. However, I have enjoyed this app for several years, and feel it is one of few apps which deserve a review. I have this on my iPhone, and have used it for my current and previous job. I have used this app mostly for monthly travel expenses and/or time tracking. The countless number of ways to customize this app is one of its strongest features. The amount of effort this developer has put into flexibility is amazing. Expense and time entry is quick, yet can be very detailed if desired. Data can be viewed and reported many different ways. Lists of clients/customers, projects, and more can be saved and reused. The few times I needed to request support from the developer were quickly and thoroughly responded to. Extremely happy with this app, and would recommend to anyone.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2010-2020 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- AutoTrack Subscription $3.99
- Sync: Device to Device $3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness $0.99
- AutoTrack Subscription $39.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports $3.99
- FileLinking Pro $0.99
- Low Usage (Up to 25 human scans per month) $8.99
- Moderate Usage (up to 50 human scans per month) $12.99
- High Usage (up to 100 scans per month) $19.99
- Up to 10 additional scans $3.99