We change lives! BodySpace is a revolutionary social fitness platform. It’s the best personal trainer combined with the world’s largest online fitness community. It’s a complete system of innovative workout tools, cutting-edge trackers, fresh content, and social features designed to help you become your best self. The best fitness app, BodySpace is the bridge between dream and do. It’s your ongoing transformation station.
Pick a training program that is perfect for you:
• Choose from one of dozens of BodySpace programs built by PhD's, Professional Trainers and Athletes such as Jim Stoppani, Kris Gethin, Jamie Eason, Ashley Conrad, Lee Labrada and many more.
• Choose from one of our thousands of top rated Community built programs.
• Choose the program that is perfect for you based on your goal, experience level, gender, age, duration or number of workouts per week.
• Apply the training program to your BodyCalendar and get a daily to-do list with reminders.
Not ready for a full training program? No problem...start by simply finding the perfect workout:
• Choose from thousands of workouts created by BodySpace and our Community.
• Locate your workout by goal, experience level, gender, age, duration, cardio and muscles targeted.
Explore the thousands of exercises in BodySpace:
• Find the perfect exercise based on exercise type, muscle group and equipment.
• Watch the instructional video or read through the step-by-step instructions.
• Sort the exercises by our Community ratings.
• Track all the details of your workouts with exercise tips, videos, previous stats, rest-timers and more.
• Watch as your workout stats (weight lifted and cardio times) hit millions of pounds and hundreds of hours.
• Integrate with Apple Health App to stay current on all your fitness stats and goals. (Settings > Health Data)
Ready to add supplements to your transformation?
• Shop Bodybuilding.com's massive selection of top brands directly from BodySpace.
Looking for others to help you meet your health and fitness goals?
• Ability to manage your BodySpace friends & followers.
• BodySpace news feeds from your friends & followers.
Improved account security
Ratings and Reviews
Half of what I would like
The exercise database is great, though creating custom exercises is frustrating. Also can't simply log exercise post workout and it wants to time the reps when I already did them. Would like to access full plan website info as well. The meal part of the program I chose only displays in the full web version. Also, it doesn't sync to my Fitbit account. I would like that so the meals I log there are tracked from one account. My fitness pal has better overall function but terrible on exercise logging. If Fitbit, myfitnesspal and bodyspace all smashed into one app, it would be perfect. Also...”friend” requests can be tricky. You post images of your workouts and work progress and this is inherently tricky since it is the body impacted by weight training. Some people are in BodySpace to flirt and it would be nice if everyone came to work, not pick up a date or send creepy messages about how hot people are. I love the exercise and motivation but if the pervs could be addressed it would be great.
Great app, needs a few improvements
I’ve used this app for almost a year and it has completely shifted the way I workout. Using programs (I use Kris Gethin’ 12 week trainer) has made a drastic difference in the way I work out and the goals I’ve set for myself. I love how each day has a set workout list, some that are familiar and some that are pretty foreign, that are geared towards accomplishing the end goal. I can go into the gym not incredibly motivated to workout in the beginning but as the program list helps he organize my workouts in a way that helps me finish every session.
What still needs improvements, however is certain bugs within the programs. I’m not sure if it is specific to the program I use because as of right now I’ve only used one but there have been some pretty frustrating issues that have put pauses on my workouts. For example, there will be times were it just won’t list the “target rep number” where it should. Sometimes it won’t list the workout day all together and I’ll just have to skip it and move to the next day. I’ve actually temporarily paused my subscription because I didn’t want to deal with these issues.
This is the only review I’ve given for an app because it’s one that I want to incorporate into my daily lifestyle as I saw significant improvements in my workouts and wellbeing after using it. If these issues were to be resolved I’d for sure pay for a subscription to keep going after my goal.
Love it but has room for improvement
Like all of us, this app is working hard but has room for improvement. It would be beneficial if we could make notes on the workout or easily modify a workout plan if the gym doesn’t have certain equipment etc. I know you can add sets or add extra exercises at the end of a workout but being able to modify an existing super set would be helpful. Making notes like, how a certain exercise made you feel, what you should work on, tips to improve your stance etc. would be great too. Let’s take it to the next level!
The search feature is quirky too. Sometimes I can search for an workout plan by a name and it comes up, sometimes it doesn’t. Searching for a particular exercise isn’t easy either. The categories don’t always make sense or have a body part even selected so it’s hard to find an exercise if you don’t know it’s exact name.
Again, the app is awesome and it’s amazing that it’s free. This is just some wishful feedback.
- 116.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © bodybuilding.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.