CardNav – Full control over your debit and credit card usage in a way you’ve never had before
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms.
CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Turn any card on, or off—in seconds.
It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you are the only person using your cards.
GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants.
Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
• Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav. Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
• Location – based on where the transaction occurs
• Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
• Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
• Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert)
Want to learn more, or begin using CardNav now?
Contact your credit union to find out if they participate. If they do, download the app and begin using CardNav immediately.
Enhanced User Interface & Minor Bug Fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE this app! I watch over our accounts so carefully that this makes it so much easier to keep an eye on them. As with any app, there can be little bugs, but the developer has been great so far in fixing them as soon as they come around. Know your balance when it gets below a certain amount & instant notifications when a charge happens. This has saved me when someone tried to use my card number at an atm & I was able to quickly call my bank, identify it as a fraudulent charge & get a new card number.
This app provides helpful functionality but falls short in a number of areas: 1) it doesn’t make it clear that the login is not your bank login despite displaying your banks logo. So I imagine a lot of people enter their bank log-in at first. 2) the app limits passwords to 8-12 characters. Welcome back to the 1990s. 3) the app requires you to manually logout. This is inconsistent with how every other app having access to financial data performs, 4) the app does not support touchid or faceID, 5) the app doesn’t work nicely with password managers 6) the app emails you your login id after registration. While it is fairly typical to email a user their iD when they indicate forgetting it, sending this automatically at registration unnecessarily makes that half of your login credentials more accessible to bad actors on the internet. These are all fairly basic things, so hopefully the backend security is done better.
Great App, but...
I have been using this app for a few years now. It’s a great app for all the right reasons such as purchasing control and my favorite is instant notice of transaction use. However I am disappointed that the Finger recognition login is no longer supported and now have to log in with password on a daily basis. It was even a disappointment before when you had to at least re-login at least once a week which I assume was for security purposes. However it was tolerable. On the flip side though My credit union around the same time this stopped with CardNav has now incorporated the finger print login to their app. I will continue to use the app for reasons above and hopefully they will reincorporate the login issue. Would be nice to know for sure.
- CO-OP Financial Services
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018-2019 CO-OP Financial Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.