Hire a caregiver, when and where you need them.
Finding the right care comes from making the right connections. Word of mouth searches only takes you so far. At Care.com, you’ll have access to our large network of caregivers right in your local area. Join our community and find the right match for all your child care, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, or tutoring needs.
No matter the occasion; special event, date night, recurring, full-time or part-time, find the care that suits your needs.
• Share your needs by creating a job post
• Search and view caregiver profiles, photos, and reviews
• Get instant alerts when interested caregivers respond
• Manage bookings, interviews, and payments-all in one place
• Make fast and easy payments through the app
Premium Subscriptions for Families
• We have multiple subscriptions to choose from; 1-month, 3-month, and 12-months
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation for your purchase and will auto-renew for the same price and duration period as the original 1, 3, or 12-month package
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Once a subscription period commences, that subscription period cannot be cancelled
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Subscription costs for families
• 1 month: $39.99
• 3 months: $79.99
• 12 months: $159.99
Optional background checks subscription for families
• 1 month: $24.99
• 3 months: $74.99
• 12 months: $299.99
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Care.com - Find Nannies, Babysitters & More Support
Thanks for using Care.com!
We’ve fixed some bugs and made enhancements to make hiring your next caregiver, housekeeper, or pet sitter as simple as possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I signed up less than 48 hours ago and I already have 8 qualified nanny applicants and 3 per-sitter applicants ... I thought finding a nanny would be so difficult during covid and now my problem is I’m going to have a tough time choosing from so many great people!!! I don’t know how well the rest of the app works yet but I’ve loved being able to browse profiles and message back and forth with potential applicants. I am hopeful that this app also makes paying for care services quick and easy and also fairly- will cross that bridge when we come to it. Very impressed and pleased so far! It has really taken a lot of stress off my plate!
Dissapointing and frustrating
The standard of etiquette by the applicants is frustrating- especially when I’m looking for someone to take care of MY CHILD in MY HOME. I’ve interviewed entry level position applicants that have better manners and respect for the hiring company. People will apply and then not answer when I respond, or they will set up an interview and then cancel last minute or not show up. The applicants with good intentions supposedly don’t get notifications. So you’re forced to give your number so you can continue a conversation.
We pay a membership, but then still have to pay additional to get background checks and mvr. Pictures should be required. Cpr and first aid should be required. They should be required to answer questions when they “apply” ... make them put in more effort to pay attention to what is required of the job.
There’s also no way to anonymously review bad applicants- it has to display your name. I’ve been looking for a nanny for two months now and this game is exhausting.
app functionality could be better
The system to find childcare is great but the app functionality isn’t. It shows a notification for a new message but then you have to pull down/refresh to actually see a new message. Spell check doesn’t work (I have an Apple 11) on initial messages but it does work on subsequent responses. It’s clear from reading profiles/bios that spell check doesn’t work on job posts or profiles either. Also, if you’re in a search and get out to message someone and go back in, the search reloads and you lose your place. And if you click “message” on someone in a search, it doesn’t show if you’ve already messaged them or any conversation history until you go in through the messages section. It’s certainly a great resource for finding people but functionality could really use some finesse.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Care.com, Inc.
- 321.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2018 Care.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Family Membership $39.99
- Caregiver Membership $24.99
- Family Membership $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.