Hire a caregiver, when and where you need them.
Finding the right care comes from making the right connections. Word of mouth searches only takes you so far. At Care.com, you’ll have access to our large network of caregivers right in your local area. Join our community and find the right match for all your child care, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, or tutoring needs.
No matter the occasion; special event, date night, recurring, full-time or part-time, find the care that suits your needs.
• Share your needs by creating a job post
• Search and view caregiver profiles, photos, and reviews
• Get instant alerts when interested caregivers respond
• Manage bookings, interviews, and payments-all in one place
• Make fast and easy payments through the app
Premium Subscriptions for Families
• We have multiple subscriptions to choose from; 1-month, 3-month, and 12-months
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation for your purchase and will auto-renew for the same price and duration period as the original 1, 3, or 12-month package
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Once a subscription period commences, that subscription period cannot be cancelled
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Subscription costs for families
• 1 month: $39.99
• 3 months: $79.99
• 12 months: $159.99
Optional background checks subscription for families
• 1 month: $24.99
• 3 months: $74.99
• 12 months: $299.99
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Care.com - Find Nannies, Babysitters & More Support
Thanks for using Care.com!
We’ve fixed some bugs and made enhancements to make hiring your next caregiver, housekeeper, or pet sitter as simple as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
I signed up less than 48 hours ago and I already have 8 qualified nanny applicants and 3 per-sitter applicants ... I thought finding a nanny would be so difficult during covid and now my problem is I’m going to have a tough time choosing from so many great people!!! I don’t know how well the rest of the app works yet but I’ve loved being able to browse profiles and message back and forth with potential applicants. I am hopeful that this app also makes paying for care services quick and easy and also fairly- will cross that bridge when we come to it. Very impressed and pleased so far! It has really taken a lot of stress off my plate!
This app is definitely not worth what they charge. It’s not super user friendly and will force quit often. Even when you pay for a subscription that doesn’t actually pay for the background checks, that’s extra. It also costs extra to manage payments and any tax information you need for a caregiver. What does the subscription get you, just the chance to see the profiles and message potential caregivers in your area. The messaging system is garbage, you would think it would be just like texting except you can’t place the cursor anywhere to edit, you have to delete everything you wrote to get to where you want to edit. You also can’t see everything you type. You can see maybe one sentence until it disappears and you just hope you typed everything correctly. If there aren’t very many caregivers in your area your subscription is extremely useless. The notification system also takes forever. If I received a message from a potential caregiver I probably won’t be notified for an entire day, unless I’m physically opening the app and checking the messages. My final complaint is that I am not able to clear the filters I first put into the app to find caregivers. There is a button that you should be able to click that says “clear all” to reset your search filter, however, it doesn’t actually work, much like everything else on the app. Super don’t recommend this app.
Okay but extremely overpriced for lack of basic features
The app has a lot of great features but for $40 a month, it should include a lot more. Literally feels like I’m paying $40 just to message sitters because it costs extra to do anything else. They don’t show time stamps on messages & It costs an extra $2 to include a feature where you can see if your message has even been read! AND the messages are super delayed. I tried setting up a video interview and the potential candidate did not respond for hours to confirm which of the two times I suggested we chat but instead sent a link for Zoom meeting at one of the times, I didn’t receive a notification for the message until 2 hours after she sent it! Though it was a last minute and unprofessional of the candidate, I was desperate for a sitter and actually available at that time she requested to chat but the app did not notify me. I had to settle for less and miss work because of this stupid overpriced app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Care.com, Inc.
- 261.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2018 Care.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Family Membership $39.99
- Caregiver Membership $24.99
- Family Membership $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.