Track your spending, set up alerts, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds, send money to friends, find the nearest ATM or branch locations, enroll in Text Banking+ and more, all from your smartphone.
MOBILE BANKING+ FEATURES
- Automatically round up purchases from your checking to savings account with every debit card transaction.
- Control your saving amount, easily change your saving preferences, and turn on/off whenever you need.
- Quickly grow your saving amount with a daily transfer into your savings account.
- Securely log in to your accounts with Face ID or Touch ID
- Simply swipe down on the Central Bank Logo on the App Login to view your account balances and recent activity.
Send Money in the Moment
- Securely send and receive money with Zelle – a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to friends, family, and others you trust
- Make transfers to and from your accounts – those with us and other banks
- Pay bills – management payment dates, recurring payments, payees, and more
Manage Your Accounts
- View account activity, loan balances, outstanding checks, statements, tax documents, and more
- Deposit checks – Take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit via Mobile Check Deposit
- Manage your debit and credit card features in one place under Card Management
- Stay in the know with text or email alerts for balances, transactions, cards, and payments
- Receive alerts right to your mobile device by enabling push notifications
Customize Your App
- Give your accounts nicknames and edit the arrangement of your personal accounts based on importance to you
- Add a profile picture to ensure you’re logging into the correct personal account
For an optimal experience, our app works best on devices with IOS 14 and up. If you are using an older version, you may not receive all new features. If you are having issues, navigate to our mobile-friendly website through your device browser.
Member FDIC. +Mobile Banking is free, but data and text rates from your mobile carrier may apply. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle is intended for sending money to family, friends, and others you know and trust. We recommend that you not use Zelle to send money to anyone you don’t know. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.
- A security feature which allows you to lock/unlock your debit or credit card at any time to block new transactions, located under the Card Management section from the menu.
- Any recurring, automatic payments will continue to process if locked.
- Receive an alert if there’s an attempt to use the locked card.
Home Screen Widget:
- The new mobile banking home screen widget includes shortcuts to quickly launch popular features directly from your home screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Very clean and easy to use
I just recently switched from one bank to now bank with Central Bank. The entire transition has been wonderful and easy. My old bank offered similar resources and an app, but the app was very clunky and hard to use. This Central Bank app is much easier to use and is clear about how to make transfers and transactions. One thing I really like is that the app gives warnings if you have transferred money too many times or are nearing a negative balance. Both are simple things my old bank did not do, but they make a difference. This app also makes all pasta and pending transactions clear and easy to quickly read. Another thing that I really like is that logging into the app or website creates a very comparable experience. It is virtually the same login process and both screens look the same. This is really nice because I do not have to guess where to go if I am using a different devise. Overall, I am very satisfied with this app and I can’t wait to see what additional features are included in the next update.
There is none better…
I’ve been a customer for years… my parents were have before me, and still are. There are companies that say they are like family…, but not so much when it counts. But here? These people at My bank truly do go out of the way to make sure you are treated with the utmost care…, understanding (if you have a hiccup) and To use a current day phrase… “good lookin out”. They are as proactive as possible to insure your accounts are square and safe. I even moved to the west coast for 10 years with no branch anywhere near where I was. And still I couldn’t justify swapping banks. With online banking the way it is there was no difference in my life -even so far away. And that’s saying something because I’m not the most wealthy person on the planet and they treat me like a millionaire… I just want to say !’
Thank you all! You make a very important part of my life…. hassle free… 🥰👍
None of us do well with change. We love things to remain the same, but unfortunately they do not. I’ve been through many changes with this bank. I have banked here for over 25 years. I was with them when they were Farmers Exchange Bank in Riverside. The folks that run that branch are the best.
If you are experiencing a little withdrawal, no pun intended, from the recent change from Bank Liberty to Central Bank, then give it some time. It’s like starting anything new, there’s going to be a learning curve. Give those good people behind the counter a chance. They’re doing their best to serve us.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Central Bancompany, Inc
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Central Bancompany