Track your spending, set up alerts, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds, send money to friends, find the nearest ATM or branch locations, enroll in Text Banking† and more, all from your smartphone.
MOBILE BANKING† FEATURES
- Securely log in to your accounts with Face ID or Touch ID
- Simply swipe down on the Central Bank Logo on the App Login to view your account balances and recent activity.
Send Money in the Moment
- Securely send and receive money with Zelle – a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to friends, family, and others you trust.
- Make transfers to and from your accounts – those with us and other banks.
Manage Your Accounts
- View account activity, loan balances, outstanding checks, statements, tax documents, and more.
- Pay bills – management payment dates, recurring payments, payees, and more.
- Deposit checks – Take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit via Mobile Check Deposit.
- Stay in the know with text or email alerts for balances, transactions, cards, and payments.
- Receive alerts right to your mobile device by enabling push notifications.
Customize Your App
- Give your accounts nicknames and edit the arrangement of your personal accounts based on importance to you.
- Add a profile picture to ensure you're logging into the correct personal account.
For an optimal experience, our app works best on devices with IOS 8 and up. If you are using an older version, you may not receive all new features. If you are having issues, navigate to our mobile-friendly website through your device browser.
Member FDIC. †Mobile Banking is free, but data and text rates from your mobile carrier may apply. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you are familiar with. We recommend that you not use Zelle to send money to anyone you don’t know. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.
We are listening to your feedback! With the latest updates we've improved gesture navigation, and fixed a login bug where some users weren't seeing their secret word list. We've also made it easier to retrieve or reset your User ID and Password. Continue to let us know how we're doing via the Feedback option in the menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very clean and easy to use
I just recently switched from one bank to now bank with Central Bank. The entire transition has been wonderful and easy. My old bank offered similar resources and an app, but the app was very clunky and hard to use. This Central Bank app is much easier to use and is clear about how to make transfers and transactions. One thing I really like is that the app gives warnings if you have transferred money too many times or are nearing a negative balance. Both are simple things my old bank did not do, but they make a difference. This app also makes all pasta and pending transactions clear and easy to quickly read. Another thing that I really like is that logging into the app or website creates a very comparable experience. It is virtually the same login process and both screens look the same. This is really nice because I do not have to guess where to go if I am using a different devise. Overall, I am very satisfied with this app and I can’t wait to see what additional features are included in the next update.
None of us do well with change. We love things to remain the same, but unfortunately they do not. I’ve been through many changes with this bank. I have banked here for over 25 years. I was with them when they were Farmers Exchange Bank in Riverside. The folks that run that branch are the best.
If you are experiencing a little withdrawal, no pun intended, from the recent change from Bank Liberty to Central Bank, then give it some time. It’s like starting anything new, there’s going to be a learning curve. Give those good people behind the counter a chance. They’re doing their best to serve us.
New App Update HORRIBLE
The new app update makes reconciling an account to any outside accounting software a nightmare. The old style was a quick look and see it all, the new style only shows date at the top, so you have to scroll up to see what the date on payment is, the pending and cleared charges are all mixed up and make reconciling checking accounts horrible... the best thing that can happen to this app update is they re-release their archived app and go back to the way it was. The new app may be okay for someone that uses the app without keeping track of their money and just wants a snapshot of their account, but if you like to track your account with multiple card holders (wife, kids, etc.), then the way the app is made is horrible. I think I am going to have to log into the website, print the ledger, and then highlight to mark off each item during reconciling process the old fashioned way. Horrible!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.