CFLR and The Rutter Group are pleased to bring DissoMaster, the most widely used support calculator in California, to the iPad. This app is certified by the Judicial Council and makes it fast and easy to calculate support on the go or in the courtroom. While not a replacement for DissoMaster desktop, the DissoMaster app does contain many of the features and ease of use you’ve come to expect. DissoMaster accurately converts gross income to net for calculating support. Generate a report of child and spousal support payments and guideline net income that can be emailed or printed. Calculate temporary spousal support using Santa Clara, Alameda, Kings, or Marin County Guidelines.
• Approved by the Judicial Council for use in all California courts
• From CFLR and The Rutter Group, a Thomson Reuters business
• On-screen help provides line-by-line entry instructions with references to applicable Rutter Group sections, caselaw, and statutes
• The easy-to-read DissoMaster report can be printed or emailed
Note to existing desktop DissoMaster users: The DissoMaster app allows you to save one case, does not include bonus reports, tactics, or the ability to connect to your desktop DissoMaster. Stay tuned for more updates as we continually add features to the DissoMaster app.
- Improved UI functionality with New button for adding case data, drop down menu for displaying/deleting case data and a save option has been added.
- Implemented Federal forms (Form 1040, Schedule 1, Schedule 2, Schedule 3, Schedule A, Schedule D), State forms (Form 540 and Schedule CA).
- View, print preview and email functionality have been added for reports.
- Case data entries under “Other taxable income” have been added to the Dissomaster report.
- Added new entries under “Adjustment to income” to the Case data tab.
- Changed the user interface for all popup controls.
Ratings and Reviews
Emailing the report doesn’t work
Also please add a lime for 401k or other non mandatory retirement contributions. All other features work fine. Long phone tech support hold lines. Not clear if they have email or other support channel for individual users that buy in app tax year subscription.
Good at Court
I like it! Don’t know what others are talking about because have not experienced problems. also, I like the way the printer function can convert the printout into pdf so the printout all agree upon may be quickly emailed to client, OC, etc. On another note: No astounding news, but WE NEED new tax law update, or alternatively, a flagged reassurance that an update is not necessary yet so we may advise our clients!
How to enter a 401(k)
Some reviewers are asking for a 401(k) entry. As discussed in the manual, you can enter these on the ATI line. While they are different things, the effect is exactly the same. A separate line would be great, but you don’t have to wait for that.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomson Reuters
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Thomson Reuters
- In-App Purchases
- 2016 Certified Tax Year $49.99
- 2018 Certified Tax Year $49.99
- 2019 Certified Tax Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.