Charleys Rewards 4+
Pickup. Delivery. Rewards.
Charleys Philly Steaks
About Charleys Rewards
Charleys fans – take your Cheesesteak love to the next level with Charleys Rewards. Get the best deals on your favorite menu items, earn rewards and points every time you order, and be the first to know about exclusive offers and new menu items. PLUS, place orders on-the-go for delivery or pickup right in the app!
Terms and conditions apply.
What You’ll Get
• $5 off an order of $15 or more just for signing up
• Exclusive offers curated each month for Charleys Rewards members
• Points with every purchase ($1 Spent= 1 Point. 100 points= $5 Reward!)
• Extra points every time you refer a friend
• Double points EVERY MONDAY, in-store and online
• A free treat for your Birthday
• Sneak peeks of new menu items and limited time offers
• Apply rewards to online orders and in-store orders
• Order ahead for quick pickup
• Get Charleys delivered right to your door
• Customize your orders (no pickles? No worries!)
• Save your favorites for easy re-ordering
• Save your go-to Charleys location(s) and delivery addresses
Got feedback? We want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or head to the “Need Help?” section of the app to get in touch.
Charleys Rewards App - New Features
Thanks for downloading Charleys Rewards! This release includes some design changes and performance upgrades to make your app experience better.
• Updated app design
• New features to make your Rewards easier including buttons for in-store AND online orders
• New mobile phone number integration with your Rewards profile for easier earning and redeeming
• Quick access to Rewards FAQs, Restaurant Feedback, and Rewards Feedback
• Added “About Charleys Rewards” section to learn more about the Rewards program, including Points, Banked Dollars, and Offers
Ratings and Reviews
Our 1st time eating at Charley’s and everyone in my family agreed the food here is delicious! I liked my cali Philly and my oldest raved about Charley’s original. But he thought the lemonade was a little sweet, but I thought it was perfect—not too tart, not too sweet. Even my other son, the picky eater, liked his chicken cali ranch sandwich & fries. And the fries! This same kid, who loves French fries, loved them! It’s their crispi-ness that won us over (nothing worse than soggy, limp fries!). A plus is their rewards program that should entice customers coming back (including us!), if not for the great food, the chance for free food! We’re coming back, for sure!
Disgusting service during covid
On December 30, 2021 I Went to the Woodbridge mall location in NJ a few minutes ago around 730pm and received the most horrible service and treatment a paying customer could ever experience. The cashier was friendly however the cook/cleaner by the name efrain (unsure if the name is spelled correctly) was very nasty and rude to myself and also another customer that ordered before me. Our order was made incorrectly so we asked if it was possible to have the condiments they forgot to place on the sandwhich on the side. The employee at that time appeared irritated by us asking for extra ketchup and our missing condiments and took a heaping handful of ketchup packages and lunged it at us. We advised him that was very unnecessary and very rude and he started laughing. We at that time asked the cashier for his name which is how we discovered his name since we didn’t see a name tag on him. Secondly i am disgusted that our food was prepared by him without wearing a mask on top of him talking over our food and using the same hands we was cleaning and breaking down the equipment ( I’m assuming because they were closing soon) to handle our food!
No way am i eating this food! This went right in the trash and i would never ever eat at this business again. Terrible since we spent nearly $60 for disgusting service.
App is awful
I love Charleys but the app is full of bugs. I’ve saved a favorite location yet every time I have to search and select. I’ve saved favorites but if you want to make a change to it you have to start over. There’s no option to edit like extra meat. Today there’s a coupon for 3 off extra meat or cheese but I had to cancel my order and start over because I couldn’t edit the favorite.
Then when checking out neither the coupon nor the $5 reward would work. Well I didn’t really want extra meat but to fix it I had to start over. I’m on a quick break for lunch and I’ve already spent 15 minutes trying to get my order placed so I stayed with the extras instead of starting over. I’ve used the app many times (I can’t wait in line because of short lunch times) so it’s not a learning curve issue. I love the ability to order and skip the line and honestly if there were other options for other stores in the food court (on Sunday’s) I’d probably use them instead because the app is so problematic. The user testing needs to improve.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gosh Enterprises, Inc
- 89.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 GOSH Enterprises Inc.