Experience Charleys in a whole new way with the Rewards App! Place orders on-the-go, earn points for each dollar spent, AND snag offers—including an app sign-up reward!
•About Charleys Rewards•
- Earn points automatically for app and online orders, including delivery
- For in-person orders, use the app to scan for points and redeem Rewards
- Use your receipt’s barcode if you forget to scan
- Get rewarded faster with Bonuses (like extra point days)
- FREE Drink. Any size. Any kind – upon sign-up
- And, we don’t forget you on your birthday
- Order for pickup and breeze past the line
- Or, get your order straight to your door with delivery
- Get your faves faster with saved meals and recent orders
- Create the Philly of your dreams using in-app customization
- Save your go-to Charleys locations and delivery addresses
Ratings and Reviews
Best Sandwiches Ever
I love eating from Charleys. You can choose all the toppings you like, or have it especially made your way. The bread is so good, fresh, and soft, that you could eat it without the meat and other toppings. The sandwiches are not greasy nor salty. In my opinion, it’s very healthy eating. I’m so glad they have reopened since the shut down from the Covid 19 Pandemic. You can bet, I’m going to be a regular again. If you haven’t tried them, you owe it to yourself to at least try them once. You will not be disappointed. The food is pricey, but you know what they say, you get what you pay for. Charley Philly Cheese Steaks are EXCELLENT and worth every penny!!!!!
App is awful
I love Charleys but the app is full of bugs. I’ve saved a favorite location yet every time I have to search and select. I’ve saved favorites but if you want to make a change to it you have to start over. There’s no option to edit like extra meat. Today there’s a coupon for 3 off extra meat or cheese but I had to cancel my order and start over because I couldn’t edit the favorite.
Then when checking out neither the coupon nor the $5 reward would work. Well I didn’t really want extra meat but to fix it I had to start over. I’m on a quick break for lunch and I’ve already spent 15 minutes trying to get my order placed so I stayed with the extras instead of starting over. I’ve used the app many times (I can’t wait in line because of short lunch times) so it’s not a learning curve issue. I love the ability to order and skip the line and honestly if there were other options for other stores in the food court (on Sunday’s) I’d probably use them instead because the app is so problematic. The user testing needs to improve.
Philly cheesesteak the best!
So many places have this on their menu but they don’t compare to the one I just had at Charley’s. It was one of the best I have had anywhere outside of Philadelphia.
It was full of moist, tender and flavorful beef topped with melted cheese grilled onions and peppers. It will definitely be a weekly meal and a place I will tell others about.
The service was speedy and the server very friendly!
A place to go for Philly Cheesesteaks. While there try their strawberry lemonade. Delicious and refreshing!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gosh Enterprises, Inc
- 63.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 GOSH Enterprises Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.