Tennessee Department of Human Services has made this app available to simplify the process of calculating Tennessee child support orders under the State’s Child Support Guidelines.
For more information regarding the Tennessee Child Support Guidelines, please visit us at: https://www.tn.gov/humanservices/for-families/child-support-services/child-support-guidelines.html
The calculator will calculate support, and allow for the results to be sent via SMS text message and/or email. This calculator is for educational and informational purposes only. Only a Court order or other Tribunal can set child support.
- We improved performance and fixed various bugs throughout the app.
- fixed mis-translations for Spanish language
- updated URLs in the app to point to updated guidelines pdf
- fixed UI bugs related to orientation changes on iPad
- updated copy in the app to more precisely explain parts of the child support formula.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not accurate or even close
Didn’t even calculate the combined gross monthly income correct then kept giving a parenting time adjustment when the other parent had no time at all.
Needs lots of work
Total says pulls up error - says must be a total of 365 when one parent is 104 and the other is 261 which totals 365 , this app needs lots of work !
Glad it exists, terrible UI
Really awful experience.
Why does it rotate? So odd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.