Auto Assistant provides instant access to an electronic copy of your vehicle's registration and proof of insurance. No more shuffling through your glove box for that missing or expired paperwork, with Auto Assistant, your information is just a click away!
With direct integration with your County Clerk’s office, Auto Assistant allows you to easily renew your registration and receive reminder notifications prior to your vehicle's registration expiring.
But wait, there’s more! Auto Assistant even tracks and manages recall alerts for your vehicle and will inform you of a vehicle recall.
Auto Assistant works for any vehicle currently registered in the State of Tennessee.
- Present electronic proof of registration
- Present electronic proof of insurance
- Renew your registration with ease
- Receive notifications of expiring vehicle registrations
- Receive information on vehicle recalls
- Save multiple vehicles
We're constantly updating our app with new features. This version includes:
Auto-refresh function for your vehicle data
Tighter vehicle emissions integration
More detailed notification messages
New features for offline usage
Ratings and Reviews
Checked it out because I was curious. (Looks like a website wrapper?)
Not bad. Not great.
Did not use it to pay registration renewal.
- auto insurance. Not sure where it gets it’s data but it at least shows the correct company (but they have an app so this feature doesn’t add value for me)
- recall info. Got an error. So no idea if it can get accurate recall info on my car.
- showing registration- looks okay.
- adding registration to Apple Wallet on iPhone? Didn’t work. Safari complained about file format. (Not that I would hand my phone over during a traffic stop anyway, but this would have been a useful feature to have for other reasons.)
I read the other reviews first. Many problems but a few successes. I was willing to give it a try since I work in software and was interested to see if they had fixed the problems identified. Nope!
I was able to find my vehicle using plate and title number (quite an unnecessary extra piece of data to require). I went through the renewal process and completed every step, including the addition of my credit card for payment. Submitted and got an error that simply said “unable to process at this time, please try again”. So, I tried again and same result.
I have 3 vehicles to renew, so I went to the county clerk’s website and renewed the other two in about 1 minute each. Then, I restarted this app and tried again — same error. I deleted the app. If it isn’t faster or easier than why even have the app? Take it down, test it well, and fix the problems before reposting.
So far 5 stars
I read the reviews and I was skeptical to try at first I will admit. But so far works well. Added my vehicle with no issues and it even shows recalls which 1 of which I was not aware of so I will be keeping an eye on my wheel bearing. I was able to see all my info with it which I think may come in helpful later on. Now it did give me an error but it was a good error. I payed to renew my tag prior and when I pressed to renew my tag it gave me an error that one was already in process. I did it yesterday so I am happy to see that. I will update if I encounter an issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Business Information Systems - TN
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Business Information Systems