Cisco Webex Teams is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute anytime with messaging, file sharing, white boarding, video meetings, calling, and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalog of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what's happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages, and files across all your spaces - no need to switch accounts or views
• Bring The Experience Into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
Want to do more with Webex Teams? Visit webex.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex Teams is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex Teams, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Cisco EULA. You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex Teams software. Use of this software is governed by the current Cisco END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT found at the following link: http://www.cisco.com/go/eula
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
We've added these features:
• The mobile app now has a separate filters list.
• We've added a new filter, for hidden spaces.
• Resume phone calls from different devices, (Unified CM).
• Hold and resume calls, (Unified CM and Webex Calling).
• Details about phone numbers in your call history, (Unified CM and Webex Calling).
• Default Audio Setting for Calls.
• We've added support for Feature Access Codes, (Webex Calling).
We resolved these issues:
• When sharing a whiteboard in a meeting, the injector bot would show in the roster list.
• Sometimes, you couldn't upload a screenshot directly to a space.
• The app quit unexpectedly, when you attempted to use Duo.
• As a space moderator, you couldn't delete other peoples messages.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of my favorite collab apps
Hands down one of the most well thought out collab apps on the market today. Whether on my iPhone, iPad, Mac or Spark Board this app makes collaboration stupid easy. My only complaint is that it makes my iPhone and iPad tear thru battery life. Likely is due to the listening for the presence of a spark board or spark enabled video endpoint - and we have a few of them around the office. If they could figure out a better way to do that (Bluetooth beaconing vs audio freq), it’d be 5 stars every time.
Horrible business chat
Where do I start? The overall lack of true presence options across all versions of this tool is a major pain point for me. I need a way to let people know that I’m away or busy. DND does not cut it for my needs. If I’m very busy at work, I want a status prevents people
from assuming that I’m ignoring them. Also, it should change to a busy status when I’m in a meeting. Our company supposedly
implemented this feature but it doesn't do anything. If I’m on a video call it shows that, but I want it to change my presence based on my outlook calendar which it can see. Next, I would like an option to appear offline. Often times I want to appear that way and communicate with only my direct team. And if I’m out of office, turn off the audio and visual notifications. Maybe allow an option to set a VIP list that can over ride that functionality, but otherwise I don’t want to be bothered if I’m not in the office.
Those are my major complaints and I have not even touched on the crashes across the iOS apps, the Mac client or the PC client.
Get it together Cisco, you should be better than this! Your competitors are making products that make their options the obvious choice. When the IT departments start going against the chosen company standard for their teams that is a problem. Especially when they get to provide the feedback to the leadership that made the choice to go with Cisco.
Needs default to audio call feature
Great app that enhances team communications. However, not all of us have the latest hardware. The feature that is supposed to switch an incoming call to an audio call when you put the phone to your ear does not work consistently for many members of our team on mobile devices, and for those same team members the audio for video calls is impossibly unconversationable and feedback-y. The process to manually switch incoming calls to audio is so convoluted and lengthy that the caller hangs up first. For mobile offices this is a productivity killer! PLEASE introduce a setting that allows the user to have calls default to audio upon receipt. Do that and this would truly be a five-star app.
- 192.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Cisco Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.