Free and compatible with all the most modern devices, Comelit APP allows you to remotely manage your video door entry, burglar alarm systems with VEDO10, VEDO34 and VEDO68 control panels and CCTV systems (NVR and DVR of 100 series).
You'll be able to customize the app's home page by choosing from the available widgets so that you can quickly access the information and commands that interest you the most.
Main functions for video door entry systems:
- Receive calls from the entrance panels wherever you are
- Review the recordings of the cameras connected to your system (including that of the panel)
- Review the video messages recorded by visitors in case of missed calls
- Call the internal devices connected to your system (intercoms and video intercoms)
- Open gates, doors and turn on lights
The APP works thanks to PUSH notifications, this means that it will be activated only on call or event with significant energy and data savings.
Main functions for VEDO10, VEDO34 and VEDO68 burglar alarm systems, also accessible remotely:
- System management: arming, disarming, arming programs
- Display of the status of zones and areas, zone bypass
- Sending of commands such as the sirens stop or reset of the alarm memory.
- Activation of medical, fire and other alarms.
- Live view of IP and analogue cameras connected to the VEDO system
- Alarm video-verification: it is possible to receive a short video of the event that caused an alarm, in order to check its real cause remotely.
- Recording movies, snapshots, browsing and sharing saved multimedia content.
- Turning on and off the control panel outputs
- Receive push notifications of events
- Consultation of event and alarm memory
- RFID key lock
VEDO 10, VEDO34 and VEDO68 control panels must be updated to version 2.7.2 or higher.
Main functions for CCTV systems:
- Live view and playback of video recordings of cameras connected to NVR and DVR of Comelit 100-series
- Identification and playback of special recordings linked to alarm events
- PTZ management
(Function not available on iPad)
Install a Comelit system and experience all the advantages of managing your burglar alarm, CCTV and video door entry systems from a single app!
- Improvements in Virtual Key management
- New UI for third party integrations
- Japanese translations has been completely reviewed
- General bug fix and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Worked better before update
Comelit worked well for the most part until the recent update. Before, I would get a lock screen notification of a call, tap on it and it would open the app where I can unlock the door. Now I get a phone call from Comelit instead of a buzzing notification and I have to select the Comelit option in the phone call, unlock my phone, and then enter the app. It isn’t very intuitive to figure out and we missed a package delivery the first time we got the phone call. It also adds an extra step and increases the chances of missing the call altogether.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we were obliged to change the way you answer app calls due to new apple requirements. Please have a look at the quick guide we've preapred to help our customers https://www.comelitgroup.com/en/comelit-app-for-ios/
The Comelit VIP app was dreadful, this is worse
Our 13 unit building has suffered for 2 years with the shortcomings of the Comelit VIP Remote app. It’s now been replaced by the Comelit app, which is even worse. The former version had many superfluous menu options that interrupted attempts to communicate with an outside caller. The new version has just as many or more. It also very often displays an error message in the middle of an attempt at communication that reads ‘Device not activated’ or ‘Device not registered’ although all procedures for activation and registration have been completed and confirmed. Once in a while, completely unpredictably, it actually works. When that happens it looks like a functional system. But the next 5 times, it bombs out. It’s quite a disaster, I can’t imagine what made the company
think it was ready for release.
Sort of mostly works. Usually
Our building got rid of our doormen in favor of this app. For the most part, for me, anyway, it works. Except when it doesn’t (about 30% of the time) and I get weird messages on a few attempts. Also people who are ringing in often have to call me so I can let them in instead of the app letting me know they are here. On weeknights I see delivery people crowding around the panel trying to reach their customers so this suggests that our building should have either used a different system or kept the doormen.
Developer Response ,
Dear Choey, thank you for the feedback! We are sorry that you are not completely satisfied with our service, our team is working very hard to improve the overall app experience. We kindly suggest you to contact your installer or our technical assistance and explain in details the problem , they will surely help you. Have a nice day, Comelit staff
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comelit Group Spa
- 205.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Comelit Group S.p.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.